The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

how annoying..

i can't click the view new posts button in the top right because my profile drop down is permanently open. the list that says my profile, my settings, messenger, manage friends, manage ignored users, sign out, help.

edit: ohhhh dumbass. had javascript disabled.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

do you know how to change the number of recently added topics displayed I have tried "UTFSE" but can't find out how? might just be me? any ideas

now that you mention it, I wanted to ask this for a long time.

since the forum changed, I cannot find my posts easily. Where's that "view new posts" thing? Or you mean 'view new content' ? Is there a way to find the threads I have opened directly?

anyways, this has also led to a good thing, I read by browsing per forum, so I learnt the forums structure better

You can find posts that you or another person have made by clicking on 'members' (top left, next to Forums). Its all alphabetical,click on, for example, M, find the name you are after and there you go... You can find posts that you have made , Threads that you have started even look at ratings.

Edited by Amazonian

on the home page under the search engine where it says recently added topics is there anyway to change it from displaying the 5 newest topics to say having it display the last ten or twenty topics added I think that would be neat. the view new content isn't always the last ten topics

josho i think you're out of luck on that one

mutant, when using view new content (it's near the top right) sometimes it takes you to the newest members. an orange bar about midway down the screen says

1. Help Files

2. Members

3. Forums

4. Calendar

5. Blogs

6. Gallery

although they are next to each other, horizontally. you just click on forums to see a list of topics which have been posted in since your last visit.

• Like 1

thanks

I was having the javascript problem for ages, and now it's working (for reasons I can't explain). Thanks? :blink:

Umm how do I get rid of this menu? Using Firefox.....

Man it's happening again!

I haven't changed any settings and Javascript is enabled in Firefox?

did you figure it out mescalito?

i have been having the problem too since i ran ccleaner. javascript is enabled, and i've ran ccleaner before without this problem.

for the second time, this thread = stupid me

updated firefox, problem solvered.