The Corroboree
azure

From the Flames I am pure

We sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds and then we eat the seeds. :)

The vengeance of Gaia is not far away , it seems to be acting sporadically here and there for now....all this negativity is necessary for the great awakening of humans .We will see more oil spills and disasters and there will be a great deal of negative energy especially in cities where the concentrations of people are greatest ... Head for the hills maybe or just remain aware and keep shining... and dont let these illuminati twats get ya down ... its all a test anyways :P Welcome aboard azure , interesting post /.............................................................................................................................. 10135_1119566949139_1225999079_3032.jpg

Edited by blowng

I like Paul Stamets ideas for a sustainable planet Earth.

Edited by azure

My god this is the most intense thread yet, you touch on so many things. Our collective shadow, ebola as a natural force. Wow. , the opposite of death is birth, and we must bring and be the life for those who are already dead.

'Problem is they think' ...yes, perhaps, though now I believe I must learn to love my mind to bring it peace, it works much better that way. I think the change that is coming is that people will no longer choose fear, they will become concious of their choice. Oh cloned people, nice, I sometimes dare to think about this... but they have to have a core.

I am not good nor evil, I am also of the middle way...

In the beginning God seperated himself from the light and created a void, he then saw the unity of all, the darkness is apart of us, it shows us who we are. We can only love it for what it has done for us, yes forever breathing in and out, give and take...

Powerful and powerless,a fraction and the whole, my cocoon cracked open for all to see. I also like the idea of being purified by fire, to gain insight through hardships. The end is a new beginning, nature has given us all that it can ...now it is time for us to become.

I liked this, my series of random thoughts and reflections on your post are included for you. thankyou and welcome. I am glad someone is here who I can understand easily.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

I am glad someone is here who I can understand easily.

ROFL, you have no idea how much that says about you ;)

Azure, while I have no objections to allowing new beginnings, I am not so sure this is really a new beginning. You know what I mean. If you want any chance at staying here then make sure to keep your posts in their respectively appropriate subforums [ie mostly in this subforum] and make sure to keep your thread count inconspicuous. You do not have the luxury of 3 warnings.

Good luck my friend and welcome back.

I don't know what to make of your post...it leaves me some what confused as to your true meaning...maybe that was what you wanted. Interesting read though so thanks for that...I will re read later and see if it makes anymore sense......nope...didn't. Welcome to a very important part of my world...hope you are good for it..

Hutch :wink:

EDIT...all I see on that site if I stare long enough is a bird man....not a man with wings but a man with a beak..

Edited by hutch

WS.jpg?t=1278612576

LOL, no it isn't. Azure is a nice guy who just got a little carried away last time.

I would request any terrorist faction to please bomb and destroy the 'Georgia Guide Stones' or do we let rocks and stones rule our freedom to exist as choice and non choice.

That's quite an extreme statement to make publicly these days.

I'd never heard of the Georgia guide stones before now.

I didn't let the last lot of stones with "commandments" rule my life and personally I couldn't really care about those ones either.

Edited by Magicdirt