The Corroboree
vual

Clinically Insane Man Escapes Cops Trying to Arrest Him

Sounds like a real enlightened chap, i hate how people labeled him "Clinically Insane" He just spoke out loud what most of us think in our head.

Amazing how he escaped, watch till the end.

I would say he is more sane then you and me....

Original

i posted this here earlier

it is fucking inspiring

i love how he starts singing

"he is illegally tasering me. i am defending myself in favour of that" (roadrunner sound)

"no one"s comment in the accidental second thread is interesting though (why are the cops so reticent?)

i think because they are being filmed and maybe uncertain of what actions would be acceptable? if this were me i'd expect to be treated in a much more brutal manner.

I also watched this earlier today and have been perplexed by it.

There must have been some kind of outcome; it looked like the guy knew the person filming so the cops would have used the videographer to find the "insane" man.

Or it is all fake.

he says it's his wife. i'm sure they tracked him down if he wasn't transient, and maybe charged him with evading police. i get the impression they didn't have much reason to arrest him, somehow, vagrancy or fake ID perhaps because of what he was saying about "for what? i changed my name, look it up".

if this were me i'd expect to be treated in a much more brutal manner.

Definately, IME they leave nothing to chance.

Maybe the cops didn't chase him because of the ark angels he evoked.

If they played it on funny home videos he'd win a car for sure.

hillarious!

Hopefully he escaped! Obviously it's the doctors who work at the asylum he escaped from who are the crazy ones. If he had only used an exacto knife to cut out the telemetry device the CIA had implanted behind his left eyeball none of this would have happened.

Maybe the cops know he has mental issues and don't feel like "roughing up" a mentally handicapped person who they perceive to be "relatively harmless"?

Maybe the cops know he has mental issues and don't feel like "roughing up" a mentally handicapped person who they perceive to be "relatively harmless"?

Hmmm I dont seem to remember that ever stopping them before...

I honestly don't think he is insane, he seems perfectly normal and knowledgeable to me, I think he knew his rights more then the cops did and they didn't chase him because they knew he was in his right, partially that and because they didn't want the video to be called in for evidence, but as soon as you resist you fail the attitude test and the cops can have a field day on your ass, But it seems he didnt really resist until the end when he got away seems he was just "speaking" and its a right to remain silence its not compulsory. Interesting how he could speak gods true name correctly, I think theres more to this guy then a rambling lunatic....

Has some FREEMAN themes running here, crazy thing is he was probably 100% correct with everything he said.

If his wife ran to then maybe they didnt track him down, else if his wife stayed then he is fucked.

"What is the charge?"

"It doesn't matter."

"you guys do not own me i am not your property"

"what is the charge, it does matter, it matters to me."

"I am at peace with everyman in the nation."

"All i did waas change my name, and your Evil Witch Queen says its not to be."

"I am not your property becuase i have changed me name."

"I am less them i am in your kingdom, i do not belong to you, i belong to my father in heaven."

"I am less then i am in there hands."

And I sing a song, less for you,

Seven ways less, the boys in blue,

I favour less the thunder in your ears,

I'm seven ways, is less I shed your tears,

I'm favoured in the way, I am less to you today,

I'm less than I would favour, anything I savour in the day,

I'm favoured in the blessed as blessed I see,

Favourless is less I bless the boys in blue for me,

It's less than I belong to you, its less than I would fight,

But it's less than I would marry you,

Favourless is less, you're bright,

I am the man who is, less than me,

Seven ways favoured in the song I sing from sea to sea,

Jubilee, Jubilee, downtown, favour off,

Its less I turn my head and cough for you,

I am a Jew, I belong too...

"He is illegaly tazoring me, i am defending myself in favor of that."

And like that... he's gone!

lol

Edited by vual

That was great. I was thinking there was no way he was getting out of this and then he bolts - brilliant. I think outcome would have been much different if there was no video camera present.

outcome would've been much different if he mispronounced yahweh and didn't invoke the arch angels... :lol: and I'm not joking.

Lawfully they could not do anything, fortunate for them they do not know the law, they just carry out their training. So it could be said that arguing your common law rights will not get you anywhere with people that are oblivious to the law... that's when you need to invoke the arch angels :P

Edited by The Dude