This is the real deal.

organically grown here,

this is not ground herb,

but the pure trichomes.

Very fragrant, very smooth and potent.

Offering is $50/gm.

(1 gm goes a long way! )

Pm'ed

what noticeable effects do u get from this snuff??

what noticeable effects do u get from this snuff??

Lago snuff produces waves of euphoria, and inebriation (like alcohol).

It also effectively cleanses the respiratory system.

Only a very small amount is used (1/2 match head) especially at the beginning.

The snuff is a sneezing snuff, but when the urge to sneeze comes on, I have found,

suck the snuff deeper into the sinuses.

Lago works best on an empty stomach, this includes using the snuff.

I just got some of this and am about to give it a go in a few minutes.

I'll report back.

I started with 10mg then worked my way up to larger bumps. I have now insufflated a full point and I don't think my body can physically handle insufflating any more.

I am not having any effects whatsoever except for the constant sneezing I am suppressing. Does any know how long this stuff takes to come on or if it is actually going to do something?

No...you are the test case.

Isnt it just some kind of mint? Good luck man maybe it will be good for sleep cev, just trying to give you hope.

Yeah nothing is "kicking in" the longer I wait :(

I have PM'ed Maurice to see if I am doing something wrong.

I just realised I messed up Maurice's thread. Can a Mod please split my posts into a "Bioassay of Lagochilus Inebrians thread" or something similar please?

I received these instructions yesterday:

Try 1/2 match head size in each nostril, 1st thing morning (before food and other drugs) and wait 45 minutes.

I put the snuff on the end of a bread knife and snort in.

Keep in touch after you've tried this

When I first tried it on Friday was after a 24 hour fast but I'll try it again. Just had 1/2 a match head in each nostril and will report back in 45 minutes.

I received these instructions yesterday:

When I first tried it on Friday was after a 24 hour fast but I'll try it again. Just had 1/2 a match head in each nostril and will report back in 45 minutes.

I dont think it is kosher to post my PM to you in a public forum, without my permission?

So you fasted for 24 hrs, but what drugs did you have in your system?

Anyway, yes another forum would be appropriate, to discuss the merits or otherwise of the snuff.

I have had some good reports, which I will post after I have received permission from the authors.

I dont think it is kosher to post my PM to you in a public forum, without my permission?

So you fasted for 24 hrs, but what drugs did you have in your system?

Anyway, yes another forum would be appropriate, to discuss the merits or otherwise of the snuff.

I have had some good reports, which I will post after I have received permission from the authors.

Sorry mate, I didn't realise you'd be offended by that or I wouldn't have done it. There is no personal information there, only harm reduction information, do you want me to delete what I posted?

I have asked and emailed the mods on Friday to split this thread.

Friday was a 24 hour fast with absolutely no food, drugs or alcohol in my system.

Sorry mate, I didn't realise you'd be offended by that or I wouldn't have done it. There is no personal information there, only harm reduction information, do you want me to delete what I posted?

I have asked and emailed the mods on Friday to split this thread.

Friday was a 24 hour fast with absolutely no food, drugs or alcohol in my system.

Im not offended, Basically a PM is a PM, its not your call to publish publically.

I suggest you try a smaller dose, and get away from your compute.

Maybe your physiology requires food and drugs in your system to experience the snuff!

Each to their own bro.

Peace

No joy :(

Im not offended, Basically a PM is a PM, its not your call to publish publically.

I suggest you try a smaller dose, and get away from your compute.

Maybe your physiology requires food and drugs in your system to experience the snuff!

Each to their own bro.

Peace

I am REALLY sorry about that. I honestly feel that as it didn't contain any personal information, and that I had modified the PM, that is was OK to post. Again I am sorry. Let me know if there is any part of the quote you want removed.

Sounds like this "snuff" is just too complicated for me!

I started with 10mg then worked my way up to larger bumps. I have now insufflated a full point and I don't think my body can physically handle insufflating any more.

I am not having any effects whatsoever except for the constant sneezing I am suppressing. Does any know how long this stuff takes to come on or if it is actually going to do something?

Yeah nothing is "kicking in" the longer I wait :(

I have PM'ed Maurice to see if I am doing something wrong.

I must defend Maurice here, as I had bought 1 gram and have had noticeable effects...

Quote:

"Well now... I must say that it's indeed a sneezer... and yes, the eyes do

water up nicely... chucklez',... the euphoria is there, a sense of alertness,

and light headed... the respiratory tract does clear too..."

That is a part from a PM I sent to Maurice yesterday...

After the effects of sneezing, (too large a dose was used, 1 matchhead in size), I was at

my computer doing my usual research into entheogens when I noticed that I was feeling a

sense of euphoria, by way of a light headiness (about 5-10 minutes after the sneezing had

stopped)... with a sense of fake alertness... this combined feeling I put down to the sedative

experience that is reported to happen with this entheogen... a sense of mind tricks was

at play... I enjoyed it...

Effect lasted 25-30 minutes... body weight: 120kg

I think if I was not in a relaxed mood, the effects might not have been noticeable... Also,

if doses were put together in numerous & combined smaller lots the effects might be enhanced

(this I may try later tonite when I'm back in that relaxed mood)...

Personally, I think 'Bread Filter' is hardcore in his expectation of what will happen...

This is not an illegal drug, and that should say in itself that the effects do not have a

cause for concern to the nations of the worlds authorities... so appropriate expectation

and bodily behaviour is expected for the results to be noticeable...

I'm also inclined to purchase another gram later this week... to have plenty of the alkaloid

sample for later use... this is a sales pitch yes, but it is a valid and true statement...

I have researched this plant and the alkaloid and find it to be very interesting... apparentely

a very popular legal high source...

Well done to Maurice for his isolation of the alkaloid...

whisperz,...

Edited by whisperz

^^glad you got something out of it, I haven't had any effects whatsoever so far.

I tried sublingually as well this morning but didn't have any luck. Can I vape this? Does anyone know the temp?

After the effects of sneezing, (too large a dose was used, 1 matchstick in size),

Hang on, do you mean you snorted a line the length of a matchstick? I only had a small bump the size of a match head in each nostril, is this what I am doing wrong?

Bodyweight may need to be taken into account also,?

I would like to see more people post their weight, height, sex etc.. when posting Bioassays, as im sure it would help with dosage & harm reduction for some other entheogens

^^glad you got something out of it, I haven't had any effects whatsoever so far.

I tried sublingually as well this morning but didn't have any luck. Can I vape this? Does anyone know the temp?

Bread Filter: have you tried researching this alkaloid... both the plant and the active itself?...

the effects expected?... or do you expect something like meth or cannabis ?? because apparently you

are one of the very rare who don't get an effect... so the problem variable is something related

to you... For this is a highly sought after legal high drug around the world...

To 'not' research before use is stupid....

http://www.sagewisdom.org/lagochilus.html

http://www.erowid.org/plants/lagochilus/lagochilus.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagochilus_inebrians

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/golden_guide.pdf

whisperz,...

Edited by whisperz

Bodyweight may need to be taken into account also,?

I would like to see more people post their weight, height, sex etc.. when posting Bioassays, as im sure it would help with dosage & harm reduction for some other entheogens

Definitely mate, I hadn't even thought of that. I am 100kgs.

Bread Filter: have you tried researching this alkaloid... both the plant and the active itself?...

the effects expected?... or do you expect something like meth or cannabis ?? because apparently you

are one of the very rare who don't get an effect... so the problem variable is something related

to you... For this is a highly sought after legal high drug around the world...

To 'not' research before use is stupid....

http://www.sagewisdom.org/lagochilus.html

http://www.erowid.org/plants/lagochilus/lagochilus.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagochilus_inebrians

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/golden_guide.pdf

whisperz,...

Had been to the first three links but hadn't seen the last. I also did some reading at Drugs-forum and the Erowid experience vaults all before I even ordered the product.

I find that this substance doesn't have any effect on me. I am sorry if that offends anyone but I know my body and I know I have just about exhausted every possible ROA. I am now left confused as to why this substance doesn't have any effect on me.

Hi Bread Filter, if your in doubt about the activity, triple the dose! Thats a good rule of thumb for situations like this. But surely only with non-toxic plants. bye Eg

Hi Bread Filter, if your in doubt about the activity, triple the dose! Thats a good rule of thumb for situations like this. But surely only with non-toxic plants. bye Eg

I tried that and now have quite a bit of the stuff in my nose.