The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

is black caapi spirit male?

one interesting thing about the vine is that it can talk to you in voice to voice communication.contact with other plants has not been like that for me.

cielo always seemed a bit fickle[?] to me ,appearing after use but then going if not paid attention.

aya is usually spoken of as a female spirit.

i seem to have a different relationship with the black.no physical contact is needed,just have to think of it.it told me it was male .

cielo said to me that the black was male but a lying trickster,not to be trusted.

then she changed her mind and admitted she was jealous of the black and maybe somewhat of a thwarted lover or similar....

i have found the black will make untrue statements ,in order to get me to question them it seemed.

any similar experiences?

raetsch writes of two varieties of caapi.a wild rough bark form and a cultivated smooth bark form.

cielo the former and black the later?i dont know as i have never seen mature black bark.

t s t .

Some people seem to think that plants like "Ayahuasca" are somehow infallible. But they have flaws and follies and fallibilities as much as the human beings do! And they do seem to lie and play tricks.

Your experience with hearing the voice of the vine sound similar to many of mine...

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=16379

I don't have any experience with the black... it is just one of those things.

Out there in the amazon, there are SO many different strains... dozens and dozens, all with different names.

Julian.

Some people seem to think that plants like "Ayahuasca" are somehow infallible. But they have flaws and follies and fallibilities as much as the human beings do! And they do seem to lie and play tricks.

Your experience with hearing the voice of the vine sound similar to many of mine...

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=16379

I don't have any experience with the black... it is just one of those things.

Out there in the amazon, there are SO many different strains... dozens and dozens, all with different names.

Julian.

very interesting. always wondered about the male and female 'spirits' of plants. i come across both male and female spirits within the experience of each plant and find it hard to assign an actual gender to a specific plant. i think they have both elements in them. though some are definitely motherly and fatherly. i guess it varies from experience to experience.

i wonder if it differs between male and female strains of each plant?

very interesting. always wondered about the male and female 'spirits' of plants. i come across both male and female spirits within the experience of each plant and find it hard to assign an actual gender to a specific plant. i think they have both elements in them. though some are definitely motherly and fatherly. i guess it varies from experience to experience.

i wonder if it differs between male and female strains of each plant?

Would it be wise then to mix black and cielo vine together? Wouldnt that be an interesting experiement? Followed by a mix of chaliponga and viridis leaf!

Peace

Interesting. Sound a lot like greek gods, having human faults, being jealous of oneother and so...

sounds like two worlds twisting in their gravatational pull...(they could collide in the future).. cielo trying to take you 1 direction and black taking you another. with you being the medium the plants are expressed through in other words......using your internal dialouge to express themselves..... I think that this is simply a balancing problem..... you have to separate and balance your brain chemistry. any drug is a brain chem imbalance. meditate to balance things out!!!

I dont worry about fem or male vibe too much...... healing or spiritual growth takes place when you are balancing yourself out. BTW I want to say that internal dialoge (words) brought up by entheogens are still rough tools / not 100% balanced, and after the fact. the real knowledge happens when you know intuitively. that is something you can focus on without being on psyches.......

btw PURA VIDA greetings to all form central america.

cielo usually speaks in the days after-wards.

most of my plant spirit connections are not in particularly altered spaces.

the usual connection,by touch ,is more like an altered state/synesthesia than anything else .there is no verbal content.

my contact with a few plants is the same but triggered by thinking about the plant.

this contact allows me to separate out different plant effects from a mix very clearly.

t s t .