The Corroboree
sethomopod

How do you get more emoticons

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed people have been able to add different emoticons, How is this done? I've noticed some are from the nook... but how do you incorporate them into the meager choices we have...

Thanks in advance for any help...

S

Did you try pushing the 'show all' button? :crux:

or you can just cheat and post it as a image and use it off another website... thats generally considered impolite, but its unlikely anyone will hunt you down. Tin_foil_hat___Updated_by_Mirz123.gif

post-4908-127451980577.gif I natrurally collect stuff myself and have started collecting lil' gifs , i love me a good gif, so then i juz upload from my drive like you would a piccy ... post-4908-127451990681.gif

lurking.gif

druida.gif

lurking.gif

druida.gif

Did you try pushing the 'show all' button? :crux:

or you can just cheat and post it as a image and use it off another website... thats generally considered impolite, but its unlikely anyone will hunt you down. Tin_foil_hat___Updated_by_Mirz123.gif

Yeah of course... I'm talking about one thats aren't even in the selection given to us... Like a funky little leprachaun doing a jig that blowng posted in his birhtday thread....

haha chek above post lol

post-4908-127451980577.gif I natrurally collect stuff myself and have started collecting lil' gifs , i love me a good gif, so then i juz upload from my drive like you would a piccy ... post-4908-127451990681.gif

Ahhh ok.. cheers.. I thought there may have been a way to add them to the little box of emoticons...

Cool.. I'll start collecting some.. thanks Blowng..

right click on an emoticon from somewhere else and then paste it as an image in the post image menu 3 along after the smily.

post-4908-127466945555.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

facepalm.gifmonkey.gif

post-4908-127469052097.gif

tweed.gif

tweed.gif