The Corroboree
Atlas

Best Body Building Supps

So anyone into bodybuilding here? any preferred supps?

I have a fair bit of experience with Creatine mono, a fair few singular aminos plus amino blends, tribulus, tongkat ali and different blends of protein mostly whey based. seem to do the trick alright, anyone try chocomite?

also has anyone made any home made supps as in Eurycoma longifolia or Tribulus terrestris? if anyone has either of these plants i'm very interested in a swap or trade.

Anyone tried colostrum?

I love the Tongkat Ali. The best one Ive found is called LJ100. Only problem is they make you way horny. But great for over all energy , increased ATP and quicker muscle production

I love the Tongkat Ali. The best one Ive found is called LJ100. Only problem is they make you way horny. But great for over all energy , increased ATP and quicker muscle production

Yeah thats the one i had for a while, it was funny i place i got it had a deal that if you bought 5 bottles you got a free gift so i bought 5 and they sent me a bottle of male pheromones hahaha like perfume but it was pheromones, I was like "what the fuck" so i put it on ebay and some chick in WA bought it hahaha can't believe it sold, i suppose she was trying to attract chicks, i wonder if it worked!!

Yeah I have Tongkat Ali and Mucana Pruriens daily in reasonably small doses. I have bought some powder of both to make my own caps when i run out. It really help on the big surf day. Increased confidence and stamina. Again though kinda gotta watch your wet suit cause you crack a woody at the closest sign of a female.

Yeah i find it to be pretty good i just wish someone had it in Aust, maybe i'll have to be the one to bring it.

I had a whole heap of trib seeds but no germination, will have to go out west and get some, such a drive though!!

Anabolic steroids are good! :P ... they make you aggressive but full of energy.

Edited by blowng

so is there a reliable source of Tongkat Ali in aus? SAB has some in stock but I think for the purposes of body building I imagine you need larger amounts.

I have been going to the gym a bit this year and the small results I'm getting are encouraging.

I've been getting the Powder LJ100 from herbal Powers in the states. Works out to be about 1.50 per 300mg dose.

Edited by Slybacon

T-Bone steaks and poached eggs.

I have been going to the gym a bit this year and the small results I'm getting are encouraging.

i must say...you are looking very fit these days jim.

i been thinkin i should get my flabby ass back in shape myself. Working in an office gives u the build of a slug lol. It feels gross. Flabbiest ive been in my life. yeww.i dont like it.

ive never used a bodybuilding supply, i kinda think u pee most of it out.

Edited by incognito

I can get a bit of powdered tongkat fairly easy, but I want my own tree so I can self experiment with dosages and extractions. its the biggest pain in the ass plant to get ever!!

Yeah i've been experimenting with supps for years and I feel i have proven a whole heap to be full of crap some do make a bit of difference, just give you that tiny bit more help.

I was a monster 3 years ago when I was playing for Canberra. My best bulking stack was Protein, Creatine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Colostrum and Tribulus. I was getting tested so I had to do it cleanly.

Diet is way more important than Supplements though. I was taught the levels of importance are:

1. Diet.

2. Weights

3. Correct Multivitamins

4. Supplements.

Best advice ever; Abs are made in the kitchen.

u played for the raiders?

ah okay. i played SG ball (rugby league) for manly warringah, but constantly failed the drug tests ;)

i never took any supps, just rigorous training and a healthy protein rich diet (and an ass full of eccys lol)

i really dont think as a young man you need ANY supps at all, you have them naturally flowing through ur system. (i guess dependant on your natural build) i was lucky, my metabolism would just react to any kind of training. maybee muscle memory from being actively involved in sports since i could walk. its slwed up now ive hit the dirty 30's, id say im gonna have to work much harder to get back into a good condition.

also has anyone made any home made supps as in Eurycoma longifolia or Tribulus terrestris? if anyone has either of these plants i'm very interested in a swap or trade.

You are more than welcome to come here and harvest as much tribulus as you like :)

You are more than welcome to come here and harvest as much tribulus as you like :)

Sounds good to me!! all i need now is some tongkat.

Thanks

^ I haven't had as much success with Tribulus. Mucana Pruriens contains growth hormone and couples extremely well with Tongkat. You also get nice skin and better REM sleep plus beautifull dreams. Have a look into the Mucana.