419 eater

marfo_jackson.jpgbilly_kwango.jpg

amechi_ebere.jpg

rofl.gif

Edited by Chiral

sdfs

Edited by Teljkon

ok I dont get it ???

You mean you've never been offered millions of dollars from a Nigerian person who's relative was a mega multimillionaire...it's how I'm so rich didn't you know. Check out the ID's they submit back when you start baiting them...it's hilarious.

adaas

Edited by Teljkon

here this is what a 419 means.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraud

prolly not funny to some but I thought it was bad taste humor at it's finest. Read the letters section on 419 eater and you will laugh your head off.

james_oky.jpg

simon_ubaka.jpg

Edited by Chiral

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g2TWE92MDzI

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Yeah i won "$750,000" once haha ,alot of scams come out of Nigeria. For those peeps who never heard of these African chain emails, competitions and free monies , phonejacker explains it well . Aparently the guy who does phonejacker has a new show called facejacker doing all the old impersonations only in person with makeup on .The Nigerian banker one was my favourite, wahahahaha.... Edited by blowng

I know someone who got a 419 in snail mail, looked all formal and personalized. Of course it said he had inherited a ridiculous amount from a relative he knows never existed.

I kinda like the concept of the site, Chiral! I always wondered if i´m the only one who likes to fuck with guys who are sending me stupid ass messages in which they ask for my bank account details to finally find a place to transfer their millions to. ;-) I dont think that it really annoys them but i like it when the scammers are already looking forward to get the money and end up with nothing. You know, the moment when the hope dies. To a small percentage, it must feel like the feeling you have in the moment when you catch your gf bullriding the postman. Well, thinking about it, i assume its not that bad tho. Well, screw it as long it´s at least a little bit annoying for them it´s worth writing a few emails. :devil: bye Eg

Weird, when I first read this thread i was thinking that ive never got one of these emails and lo and behold today i got one off a poor soul in a refugee camp in sengal that is trying to access her late fathers estate.

If only I was more creative...

Weird, when I first read this thread i was thinking that ive never got one of these emails and lo and behold today i got one off a poor soul in a refugee camp in sengal that is trying to access her late fathers estate.

If only I was more creative...

rofl.gif...come on Ginj you can do it man....drop acid, get creative and set that 419 trap...you know you want to...it's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.... :devil: