The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nabraxas

Neo-Nazis Organize Music Festival in Australia

probably due to the Slave Masters visits to there

Sorry Teljkon, I think you may find that is due to the fact you are dealing with the people who's genes ended up creating the Slave Masters? Everyone is African, if you didn't hear.

Nevermind either that most African slaves were sub saharans sold into the trade by Northerns...

6450393_7b42de484e.jpg

Haven't the Jewish been breeding their puritan lines since the dawn of time, they ain't white?

Why do white supremacists endure the label of haters when they are mimicking something a colored people have done for so long?? Are they haters too?

No, Jews have been doing the opposite, they are the most genetically diverse people on the planet,

and Israel is the most multi-cultural country on Earth.

White "supremacists" take note!

that's what i was thinking maurice

although some will say (with some compelling arguments to back it up) that a core group of zionists more-or-less don't regard jews from around the world as being on the same level as they are.

6450393_7b42de484e.jpg

earlier i had just thought 'that monkey (or ape) is fucking evil' but now i've made the connection that even white monkeys are evil.

Everyone is African, if you didn't hear.

ehhhh...?

I'm not ever going to swing with that jib..ever...for one Africans are their own race just like every other race is it's own race...monkey.gif

# note - African people don't have a hair crown in their hair, this is a clear indicator they are their own specific race.

Aliens came here and took DNA samples of all existing organisms. They went home and did some kick ass chem work and were able to mix a lot of individual characteristics from all types of Earth organisms into what we now call humans. They kept experimenting and developed up to 2012 individual races or types of humans.

They came back here with 606 women and 606 men and set them free to see what and how things would evolve...they have been watching for some time now and collecting data.

What.... mellow.gif

that's certainly a possibility although it is commonly accepted that every single person is a descendant of homo sapiens that lived in africa.

i saw an interesting doco about how the sahara had early man locked into africa. evidence seems to show that a group made it to israel but died off. later the climate changed and they suspect a group crossed the much narrowed red sea, followed the southern coastline drinking from now-submerged freshwater outlets, and found a lush paradise to inhabit. what was particularly interesting was that this group could have been as few as 50 or 100 or so, and went on to inhabit europe, asia, america and australia! therefore the genetic tree of homo sapiens is 90% african branches, with one little branch near the top accounting for all non-african people.

that's certainly a possibility although it is commonly accepted that every single person is a descendant of homo sapiens that lived in africa.

ehhh...well I can say for certainty I'm not one of them believers, that "theory" just doesn't sit at all well with how I see the universe, it doesn't gel at all well actually, why would apes be the only ones to eveolve so rapidly and to such an extent as to even supposedly land another ape on the moon...far as I can tell the gazelle on the African Savannah hasn't evolved at even a millionth of the rate apes have supposedly done, and I'm pretty sure there are no plans amongst the gazelle populations to send any gazelles to the moon in the not too distant future.

hey i'm not really arguin', i happen to believe the story of the universe is unimaginably twisted, and yes, out-of-africa IS a theory, everything is a theory if you are honest about it

but the disputes you raise could be accounted for i'm sure. successful animals like crocodiles and sharks have hardly changed one bit since the time of dinosaurs, while insects, bacteria etc sometimes evolve in a comparative instant.

exploring the theories a little more, upright apes were suited to the plains of africa. it trips me out to imagine these keen-minded, tool-making (mushroom scoffing?) predator apes. do you know how africans used to hunt fast herbivores? they just followed their prey until it couldn't run any further. something about the large gluteus muscles evolved for upright locomotion IIRC.

I am with you chiral, I have never liked the out-of-Africa theory either.

Israel is not a multiculturalist dream, they have a list, ashkenazi Jews get more, then comes the others. Sidhardic Jews, the decendants of the Biblical Jews were almost wiped out when they first occupied Palestine and currently recieve less benefits and rights than anyone. They discrimaninate more than India's caste system.

Do you really believe that a religious group who states that it is ok to rape a child so long as it is a Christian is going to be tolerant.

However many Jews are protesting the way things are going, just like us, just like everyone. So once again it is not 'the Jews', it is just people being people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/281005ringwormchildren.htm, I have the full documentry but I did find a reference to the story on prison planet after searching google. This is about how israel tried to wipe-out the other Jewish sect by irradiating children.

In the field of human genetics, Mitochondrial Eve refers to the most recent common matrilineal ancestor (MRCA) from whom all living humans are descended. Passed down from mother to offspring, all mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in every living person is directly descended from hers. Mitochondrial Eve is the female counterpart of Y-chromosomal Adam, the patrilineal most recent common ancestor, although they lived thousands of years apart.

Mitochondrial Eve is generally estimated to have lived around 200,000 years ago,[2] most likely in East Africa,[3] when Homo sapiens sapiens were developing as a species separate from other human species.

Mitochondrial Eve lived much earlier than the out of Africa migration that is thought to have occurred between 95,000 to 45,000 BP.[4] The dating for 'Eve' was a blow to the multiregional hypothesis, and a boost to the hypothesis that modern humans originated relatively recently in Africa and spread from there, replacing more "archaic" human populations such as Neanderthals. As a result, the latter hypothesis is now the dominant one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

I am with you chiral, I have never liked the out-of-Africa theory either.

Israel is not a multiculturalist dream, they have a list, ashkenazi Jews get more, then comes the others. Sidhardic Jews, the decendants of the Biblical Jews were almost wiped out when they first occupied Palestine and currently recieve less benefits and rights than anyone. They discrimaninate more than India's caste system.

Do you really believe that a religious group who states that it is ok to rape a child so long as it is a Christian is going to be tolerant.

However many Jews are protesting the way things are going, just like us, just like everyone. So once again it is not 'the Jews', it is just people being people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/281005ringwormchildren.htm, I have the full documentry but I did find a reference to the story on prison planet after searching google. This is about how israel tried to wipe-out the other Jewish sect by irradiating children.

Get your facts straight, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworm_affair

Sephardim are Spanish Jews, the state of Israel does not discriminate,

neither does it have a list, etc.

There is no such place as Palestine, which after all was the name given to Israel by the Romans.

And what's wrong with Zionism?

Sephardic Jews are the Jews of Spain, Portugal, North Africa and the Middle East and their descendants. Sephardic Jews are often subdivided into Sephardim (from Spain and Portugal) and Mizrachim (from the Northern Africa and the Middle East)

Notice how it says Mizrachim are from the Middle East, I should have specified and should have checked my spelling. However the Jews of ethiopia and regions close-by are from are much more ancient form of judaism, they are thought to be decendents of the Biblical Jews.

In Israel, a little more than half of all Jews are Mizrachim, descended from Jews who have been in the land since ancient times

In contrast the ashkenazi Jews are from an area that converted to Judaism in the first century AD, they are not descended from the Biblical Jews as they are converts. You will have to read about the Khazarian kingdom. http://www.khazaria.com/, this is just one website, I believe one of David Icke's books reviews the history more comprehensively. The site I gave you is based on the work of an Ashkenazi man who wanted to trace his ancestry. The Yiddish language which is mistakenly related to Hebrew today is the language of the converts and not all Jews.

It is also interesting to know that before the Ashkenazi Jews founded 'Israel' (which they had no relation to whatsoever), the Jews and Arabs in the area got along fine. The land was not empty as some myths have claimed. The idea that it was is akin to the 'terra nullius' claim made by white Australian settlers.

Historically, Sephardic Jews have been more integrated into the local non-Jewish culture than Ashkenazic Jews

My quotes come from http://www.jewfaq.org/ashkseph.htm, but this is just a site I found for the reply, there are many websites that have much information.

You need to get your facts straight, as the Ashkenazi Jews recieve land, other denominations that lived in Palestine before the invasion do not get the same land entitlements and are not respected by the Askenazi ruling party, as they use to get along with and support the Arabs. It is irrelevant what we call Palestine, what is relevant is that there were people living there in peace before 'Israel'. It cannot genuinely be called Israel because it is not the work of the Biblical Jews.

it is commonly accepted that every single person is a descendant of homo sapiens that lived in africa it is commonly accepted that every single person is a descendant of homo sapiens that lived in africa

that 'out-of-africa' theory is the dominant one currently, but not the only one, so it's commonly accepted but not by all scientists

another theory with many supporters which seems more right to me is that sapiens sapiens evolved from their ancestor more or less simultaneously in different spots

I agree, but then how did nature bring about a simultaneous evolution, this would suggest a great intelligence at work. I am not suggesting a concious egoic entity however.

another theory with many supporters which seems more right to me is that sapiens sapiens evolved from their ancestor more or less simultaneously in different spots

that doesn't seem to fit w/the genetic evidence for a common matrilineal ancestor from whom all living humans are descended. Passed down from mother to offspring, all mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in every living person is directly descended from hers.

Abrahas, I don't know much about this shit man, I just said the out-of-africa is not the only theory and surely not the valid one. The consenus is set by the powerful and the winners. common dna might be explained f.e. by a previous non sapiens common ancestor. Beside,s dna's of previous homos is not known...

Lots of interesting theories exist about the neanderthal and sapiens interacting.

Reflections I don't see the simultaneous evolving of similar strains of sapiens as strange at all

Notice how it says Mizrachim are from the Middle East, I should have specified and should have checked my spelling. However the Jews of ethiopia and regions close-by are from are much more ancient form of judaism, they are thought to be decendents of the Biblical Jews.

In contrast the ashkenazi Jews are from an area that converted to Judaism in the first century AD, they are not descended from the Biblical Jews as they are converts. You will have to read about the Khazarian kingdom. http://www.khazaria.com/, this is just one website, I believe one of David Icke's books reviews the history more comprehensively. The site I gave you is based on the work of an Ashkenazi man who wanted to trace his ancestry. The Yiddish language which is mistakenly related to Hebrew today is the language of the converts and not all Jews.

It is also interesting to know that before the Ashkenazi Jews founded 'Israel' (which they had no relation to whatsoever), the Jews and Arabs in the area got along fine. The land was not empty as some myths have claimed. The idea that it was is akin to the 'terra nullius' claim made by white Australian settlers.

My quotes come from http://www.jewfaq.org/ashkseph.htm, but this is just a site I found for the reply, there are many websites that have much information.

You need to get your facts straight, as the Ashkenazi Jews recieve land, other denominations that lived in Palestine before the invasion do not get the same land entitlements and are not respected by the Askenazi ruling party, as they use to get along with and support the Arabs. It is irrelevant what we call Palestine, what is relevant is that there were people living there in peace before 'Israel'. It cannot genuinely be called Israel because it is not the work of the Biblical Jews.

You are still making claims that the state of Israel discriminates against its citizens. Where are your references?

You are making claims that Ashkenazim are not Biblical Jews, where are your references?

You claim that Muslims and Jews coexisted peacefully under the Ottomans, etc, are you sure?

And WTF is it your business anyway, unless you're a typical Australian, bent on fighting other people's wars.

And WTF is it your business anyway, unless you're a typical Australian, bent on fighting other people's wars.

I really hope that's not the typical Australian way

@Maurice

My business is pure debate and to converse. I can discuss whatever I wish freely and without justification.

You are still making claims that the state of Israel discriminates against its citizens. Where are your references?

Watch the ringworm children, sephardim Jewish children being exposed to radiation because they are sephardim In Israel, how clear can I be. I am sure the documentry can give you the ref's you need. Cause who the fuck has a list of refs in an internet post. WATCH THE DOCO

You are making claims that Ashkenazim are not Biblical Jews, where are your references?

Can you read, I quoted a website, one of many that describe the historical origin of these people as well as the origins of the other Jews. One was khazaria.com, it is an Ashkenazi man describing his own ancestry and is extracted from his book. Obviously I can not supply the whole book here, hence the link. Click the link.

You claim that Muslims and Jews coexisted peacefully under the Ottomans, etc, are you sure?

Yes, because Jewish people lived alongside the Palestinians before the invasion. It is a FACT. Check wikipedia or a history book. It is a well known fact that the Jewish Sephardim lived alongside the Arabs before 1948. I am not sure how well they got along, but certainly better than they do now.

I can do whatever I want. I can be whatever Australian I want.

Beside,s dna's of previous homos is not known...
The first sequences of nuclear DNA to be taken from a Neanderthal have been reported at a US science meeting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4986668.stm

I don't know much about this shit man, I just said the out-of-africa is not the only theory and surely not the valid one.

i don't see how you can say it is surely not the valid one when most ov the evidence seems to point that way...it maybe not the valid one, because nothing can ever be sure.

The consenus is set by the powerful and the winners.

Sometimes that's true, sometimes it's just based on the evidence.

@Maurice

My business is pure debate and to converse. I can discuss whatever I wish freely and without justification.

Watch the ringworm children, sephardim Jewish children being exposed to radiation because they are sephardim In Israel, how clear can I be. I am sure the documentry can give you the ref's you need. Cause who the fuck has a list of refs in an internet post. WATCH THE DOCO

Can you read, I quoted a website, one of many that describe the historical origin of these people as well as the origins of the other Jews. One was khazaria.com, it is an Ashkenazi man describing his own ancestry and is extracted from his book. Obviously I can not supply the whole book here, hence the link. Click the link.

Yes, because Jewish people lived alongside the Palestinians before the invasion. It is a FACT. Check wikipedia or a history book. It is a well known fact that the Jewish Sephardim lived alongside the Arabs before 1948. I am not sure how well they got along, but certainly better than they do now.

@Maurice

Have you watched the film?

If you are opining, then say so, for everyone's sake,

since there is a difference between bigotry and fact.

You have implied that your anti Israel comments are fact,

and clearly they are not.

You are a bigot!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4986668.stm

i don't see how you can say it is surely not the valid one when most ov the evidence seems to point that way...it maybe not the valid one, because nothing can ever be sure.

Sometimes that's true, sometimes it's just based on the evidence.

In the beginning Gd created Light.

Dermis probe.