The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
oxydiser

West Coast cacti sale

Before things start to get too cold I am looking to offload some of my cacti. Also, the finance minister has placed sanctions on the purchasing of new pots so I need to cull numbers a bit.

So, please peruse the gallery for anything you might be interested in. Most cacti are ~1m so cuts can be made as long or as short as desired and will be all tips. Prices will be sorted upon request via PM - standard $1/cm or $1.5/cm for thick cuts. I can't really be stuffed with post so metro delivery is offered or mutual meeting place if that's your thing.

And sorry easties! If your postcode does not start with a 6 please do not request for this round!

Edit: Golgatha, Macro? and SS1 x SS2 tips have gone - log cuts of these still available

Edited by oxydiser

Nice looking cactus!

golgatha looks fine

golgatha looks fine

shit yeh!!!

Was that grown from seed labeled T pachanoi oxy??? Ive got three or 4 like that, im sure that gerbil has a couple similar also, our lots were from "t pachanoi" seed.

Very nice plants oxy, lotsa rosei in there imo. Oh and ya suspect melbs knuthi looks to be yowie.

Nice oxy :drool2:

I want all of them :lol:

I have the same problem with my finance controller

I will find a way (Im sure my kids have money in there piggy banks :slap: )

We need to talk :)

Got

Was that grown from seed labeled T pachanoi oxy??? Ive got three or 4 like that, im sure that gerbil has a couple similar also, our lots were from "t pachanoi" seed.

Very nice plants oxy, lotsa rosei in there imo. Oh and ya suspect melbs knuthi looks to be yowie.

That's the ticket PD, I didn't germinate them myself but obtained them as seedlings from pachanoi seed (can't remember who from tho) - would have been ~4.5 years ago. Nothing vaguely resembles pachanoi from that lot tho!

And apologies to all about the nomenclature of the specimens. I was never any good at labelling my cuts so your input is most appreciated!

:drool2: They are beautiful, that's some kickarse diversity you've got there, some really nice glaucous coat going on.

yeah the golgatha is quite similar to the 'pach' seed as pd mentioned. There's some really nice variation in that seed, at times i see pachanoi in them (especially one of the seed growns), then macrogonus and peruvianus, plays with your head but interesting to look at day to day and see how they progress and express.

there was a heap of 't. pachanoi matucana' sent around, i don't recall ever seeing a seedling of that, I gave most my seed away and of the heap i kept pretty sure i fried the seedlings :rolleyes: I wonder what they turned out like. My 'pachanoi' was SAB seed, i germinated on april 3, 2003. I've got some 'peruvianus' seed at the same time, and similar amount of seedling, but they are STILL in small pots and quite small, must get photos up to show variation/progress. Can't wait to breed with them.

gotta be proud of that collection mate!

where is this pach seed coming from? ive got plants grown from pach seed that look like everything from "real pach" to true blue sick cunt awesome made up trich?

i got mine from teo, NOT TEOTZ

teo was the organiser for a bulk order of trich seed from a cactus seed distributor in Malta, this is where the thousands of 't pachanoi matucana' 't. peruvianus aricapampa' and a 't macrogonus' came from. The macro had shocking germ rates, like 1 in 500, the peruvi aricapampa and pach matucana am pretty sure had fairly decent rates. Lots got distributed in peoples personal trades as well as through the melb seedring. The bulk seed packs were little white envelopes with clear plastic fronts, and were about 500-1000 per pack.

That's my recollection of the group order, so that may be it, but just a guess.