The Corroboree
PD.

VERY NICE pachanoid!!!!!

i'd imagine whoever was selling it was keeping tabs on these forums and knew there was a lot of interest so tried to get as high a price as they could. there is so much cacti on ebay and it is quite often really really cheap so i don't know why anyone would pay that much unless they had big plans and schemes..

It was definitely someone who not only knows their trichs, but knows their pedros. It's a shame that we didn't get it, but at that price, it works out to a price that individual cuts are often sold for anyway, so it kind of defeats the purpose of a bulk buy.

i once sold a 35cm rooted pc pach cutting for $130 on ebay

i started bidding at $10 or something... this was a few years ago & i guess things have changed a little but you should never underestimate what cacti freaks will pay for a plant once they get their mind set on it!

LMAO, nice one paradox best price ive heard of dirty ol pedro goin for on Ebay.

There was a thread at tha nook asking for an ID on this exact plant, same pics from ebay and all lol. No doubt the person selling or bidding to such a ridiculous amount was/is lurking here and there. Sorta glad you guys didnt bid so high and like sly said, i hope the person taking it to a ridiculous price was the seller and now they stuck with it, never know, mite see it again in 6 months :)