The Corroboree
mutant

Argyreia nervosa secrets

Alright this first infos come from here. I don't know wheather people have searched a lot about this... This is mostly about the seedpod.

Do people have experiences with argyreias apart from the seeds? I am currently doing a small project. Will report back soon!

Experiment

testing material for fluorescence. 'soft' meterial from seedpod, 'hard' material from seedpod and 5-6 aborted seeds. 3x Cold water extractions, water + some lemon drops .... All three solutions exhibit fluorescence , nothing really fancy, it might mean nothing, but it might say a lot!

edit: fluoresence was tested with a 'black light'

Edited by mutant

someone very recently told me about chewing the unripened seeds and not only have a better experience with more visuals etc but also not suffering any of that nausea that puts so many of us off. maybe they'll add more info here if they see fit.

what about vasoconstriction?

Most people report unpleasant [phsysically] experiences with bigger than suggested doses of such seeds because of vasoconstriction. Whats the numbers here? Have people, say, eaten, 12+ of white/unripened HBWR seeds?

tried 10, husks scraped off, chewed and swallowed. a decent bout of nausea although eased by Mary. not a very pleasant experience, increased heart rate, a little harder than normal to breath. A friend who has had a compound fracture of the leg suffers pain around the knee and break areas.. he also gets the same pain from lsd, vasoconstriction?

A foaf :rolleyes: reports Vasoconstriction from most successful CWE.s of 8-10+ Ripe seeds (always has laxative effect next day ? )

Find its not so much the nausea but the prickly almost dirty feeling bodyload he has had with Argyreia nervosa thats off-putting

has experimented with normal distilled CWE, orange juice, dash of lemon juice

One thing worth a mention had better results with adding some vodka citric acid & another occasion when he was out of vodka he used a (49% alc) aniseed essence with spring water & pinch of citric acid

all were short extractions of around 4 hours sometimes less

Anyone else get that prickly dirty feel with HBWR ?

Edited by mac

^ Well sort of dirt prickly7 feeling

It kinda feels like an alergic reaction (im NOT alergic to anything on this planet!! except the normal stuff , hot weather ,falling bricks ,funnel web spider)

if i could imagine what one is like......

-sorry to wonder wayward mutant

Any way this guy i know reckons that rubbing away ,the "fine hairy coating" makes no differnce to nausea at all ,not that this will convince anyone otherwise who beleives otherwise,

Seeds vary in potency greatly ( be careful hey) and it seems that with greater "actives" greater nausea comes as well - what you guys think?? , thats my take on it ,iv been quite worried about the pain behind the knees but that goes with movement and sensible strectching.

Well sort of dirt prickly feeling

Yeah its a hard feeling to put in words, but dirty gritty prickly yeah just not clean :scratchhead:

a guy I met had become interested in argyreia nervosa in the mushroomless winters. on a trip through germany they had soaked 14 seeds in vitamin c laced water overnight, and had a heavy trip that lasted for 12 hours. apparently was v. profound and visual, on par with a psilocybin revelation - however later they related that much of the profundity may have been drawn from physically feeling like dying. apparently very strong body load and racing heart, feeling of paranoia, also they got very sick, like a flu.

this guy then tried extracting 150 seeds in 300mL of bacardi 151, leaving it soak for many weeks with a couple of shakes. taking just 6mL of the extract resulted in a very smooth euphoric experience for them, giving uncharacteristic verbal facility. maybe the alcohol extraction removed some of the nasty glycosides?

but he reckons psilocybin seems much more friendly.

ive always made a peppermint tea with fresh leaves, let the water cool below 50, remove outer coating of 6 seeds, crush and put seeds with tea, let sit in the fridge for at least 5 hrs away from light. chew 3 datura seeds 1hr before. filter tea, drink, 3hrs later....waves of a very lsd like trip. same acidy type feeling around my body, no nausea, more stimulating than sedating, but nowhere near as strong as lsd...its little brother.

ive always made a peppermint tea with fresh leaves, let the water cool below 50, remove outer coating of 6 seeds, crush and put seeds with tea, let sit in the fridge for at least 5 hrs away from light. chew 3 datura seeds 1hr before. filter tea, drink, 3hrs later....waves of a very lsd like trip. same acidy type feeling around my body, no nausea, more stimulating than sedating, but nowhere near as strong as lsd...its little brother.

yeah i read somewhere that mint may convert the LSA into something more stimulating, negating the whole sedation effect one normally encounters. interestingly the alcohol extractions apparently do not show sedation either.

thats an interesting touch with datura seeds, where did u get the idea to do that? i wouldn't be surprised if some morning glory / tropane mix was used by the maya...

FOAF had intense visuals from 6 HBWR seeds which were soaked in water for 20mins with one star anise. The thing is he chundered 10mins after drinking it. he didnt strain it so bits were at the bottom but only ingested half of that. Thinking he has had nowhere near enough he goes and watches tv but within an hour he cant focus because of the patterns. he compared it to a moderate lsd experience with a little something extra that blu him away! the effects were never repeated :( not even close. something happened then that was not a normal lsa experience.

an old mate has told me that datura.S seeds stop nausea and seem to work well with visual type substances. mescaline, lsa, lsd, shrooms. 3-4 only, chewed 1hr before. they dont seem to have an effect by themselves, taking more would, but it wouldnt be nice and death wouldnt be to far away.

for swim, peppermint does make it more stimulating and he gets really hungry to! sit there and just graze for hours! lol

star anise....hhhmmmmm

saw a mention in snu's book of smoking the seeds from active mgs.

giving about 1 hour euphoria,effects thought due to giberillins[sp?] rather than lsas.

t s t .

in the posts above please specify wheather you are refering to ripe or unripe seeds!

Has any one tried having some Metoclopramide (Maxalon/Pramin) or all natural ginger to help soothe the nausea, I don't personally know anyone who has had these seeds before but both ginger and Maxalon has been seen to have helped exponentially with nausea from high doses of various opiates/opioids and psychoactive mushrooms.

in the posts above please specify wheather you are refering to ripe or unripe seeds!

well ripened old seeds