The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
johnny12g

Possible cancer cure found in blushwood shrub

Hi Johnny, thats interesting. The link was split in two and thats why it doesnt work by clicking. Guys, You can view it when you combine both of them. Or maybe Chiral is able to fix it. The latin name is Hylandia dockrillii i think. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,,26677869-3102,00.html

Dr Gordon said it had worked on skin cancers, such as carcinomas and melanomas, and bone cancer, and was a possible treatment for breast, colon and prostate cancer.

But she warned wannabe human guinea pigs against seeking under-the-table treatment.

She said it was "immoral, illegal, and unscientific" to seek to be administered the drug before approval, likely to take up to seven years, by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

"We have been inundated with calls – it shows there is such a need for a breakthrough in anti-cancer treatment," she said. "Most people understand when we explain the situation."

it does seem pretty stupid. loads of these cancer sufferers will be buried in one year, let alone seven.

why not let them take part in the early human testing, and potentially cure them simultaneously?

"She said it was "immoral, illegal, and unscientific" to seek to be administered the drug before approval"This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all decade. "immoral, illegal, and unscientific" for someone dieing of an incurable disease to seek medicine for that disease? If I had metastasized cancer I wouldnt hesitate to retrofit my lab to isolate the protein fraction, or whatever, from this fruit to inject myself with. I doubt any genuine moral authority would call that wrong, I know buddhist monks wouldnt and I trust them above MegaPharm spokespersons any day :lol:

What IS immoral is for them to keep the research, even including the identity of the plant, secret for their own profit and their own ego. And what IS unscientific is for them to hide from the scrutiny of peer review by keeping the details secret.

Their greed is killing people and they call the dieing immoral. :crux:

Unscientific maybe but illegal and immoral?

At first I thought this was a reaction to people who may sell cancer curing drugs before any proof had been found, but the wording targets people trying to cure it themselves. :/

Seems ridiculous that it would be illegal to extract something from some fruit that may cure cancer... is it actually illegal?

Their greed is killing people and they call the dieing immoral

Totally! I rarely saw something so hypocritical like this statement. It´s just because they wanna try to patentate the main ingredients before someone else does. I´d like to see what would happen if people who say stuff like this would get cancer. They´d probably be more crazy about an injection of this herb than a heroine addict waiting for his shot. If i´d be "god", i´d give the person who said that a cancer so big that it would need its own clothes and a hat. Just to see him begg for his greedy little lowlife. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Report: Mystery Tumors Strike Cancer-Medicine Researchers

February 6, 2010 9:39 a.m. EST

(CNN) -- A mystery ailment has struck six leading cancer researchers involved in secret research aimed at patenting plant extracts to produce $40,000 per-dose cancer treatments.

kuato-in-total-recall.jpg

Dr. Judas Scroogel (pictured above) was one such researcher, when questioned by CNN reporters his only statement was "that damned jaguar shaman I stol...received the medicine from warned me this would happen.

Link

Auxin, that must have been one of the funniest posts ive ever seen. Its been over 30 minutes since i read your post and i still cant stop giggling while walking through the house. You rock! :worship: