The Corroboree

all of this may well have been answered in by a mathematician (perhaps), for all i know (nil).

for the sake of simplicity i don't need to mention time, it's interesting but i am only trying to share A FEW thoughts, and before you get excited they are really just questions, or obfuscations maybe.

upon pondering our three Cartesian dimensions, and beyond, first of all maybe we cannot conceptualise real, additional, spatial dimensions because we don't properly conceptualise those we assume to know intimately.

even if we do know 3D, three dimensional space could either be imitated by fewer dimensions, or actually exist within a larger structure of fewer dimensions. not as few as two, but fewer than three. maybe those structures get progressively larger and simpler, ad infini.... or perhaps rather.. ad nihilum.

it's not that additional dimensions are really problematic. i just wonder if "how do we get more out of some" is really any more interesting than "how do we get from some to none".

i realise it's all a bit of elementary rubbish. feel free to say so. i just want to provoke a discussion along these lines.

what i find interesting about space, is that even tho its 3d, they seem to rotate round a 2d plane...

In mathematics there are unlimited dimensions, i did some uni math where we were using 4th and 5th dimensions but i totally forget it all now :/

Edited by C_T

If looking at a curved line one can't see the end as a linear [staight line]model, so would look as a brick wall.

Everyone likes and respects Einstien, but proved such from dual curve physics.

The new physics is Quantum physics so the physics ranger most go explore for mathematical symbols and existential events as to particle physics.