The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Overthrow the Government

:P mate it's almost faster to list the things you're not missing :P

Aye I fear you may be right.

But if my gardens happy I'm happy.

And she be very happy!!!

heh i'm just playing. you're happy enough it seems, and here i don't even stop at the markets, 40km out of brisbane, because it's too packed and there's no shade.

Hope alls well with you down there TI.

You could always head north for a holiday.

Then we could play togetherinnocent_n.gif, what funwacko.gif.

I hope the internet censorship thing works out.... y'all only have yourselves to blame if it doesn't!

remember, remember the ....oops i forget post-4908-126457924056.jpg

vendetta.JPG

vendetta.JPG

Edited by blowng

Aussies are such fucking pussies. Our riots are racists gutless fuckwit shows agaist each other and not agaist the real problems. As soon as the cops come we all disperse. I wish one day we we all just stop taking so much crap and stand up for ourselfs.

Thats just my little rant for the arvo!

~boom!~

I dont see how protesting will help. Our media is far more centralised teo and they portray every protest as either wacko or violent. The police can never put a step wrong, this country is a totalarians dream. You would fell disheartened in this place I am sure, it is like talking to a brick wall when you try to give people untv-eratered info.

Everyone drinks and works so hard that they can't even hear you when you try and tell them that they are about to jump off a cliff. Unless it is about being un/Australian, then everyone screams and gets drunk.

Internet censorship is not an issue on TV roght now and so most ppl dont care, you tell them about it and they're kinda like 'oh really'/ dismiss/ ads finish.

We have current affairs programs that have not talked about this at all, they constantly have stories like "the lastest place to buy your pet clothes" and "should grannys be allowed to drive". They repeat these stories at least once a month and everyone still watches. I cannot fathom how they manage to come-up with so much asanine garbage every night while somehow avoiding real news.

And everyone in aus just soaks it up and plans to get drunk.

-Yes I'm unaustralian.-

the worldwide censorship of the internet...yes the worlds governments are scared , thats why yhey are stepping up their operations before too many sleeping sheeples catch on to their plans...lol..... it would be easier to go back to being oblivious...keep getting drunk keep watching their brain washing shite on tv / australian idol , fashions or sports... but once youve taken the red pill theres no more kansas dorothy

That riot was intense SB, police running then re-arming and beating womens. If you saw this kinda shit how would you not wanna protect the womens and kick the cops ass.

-Yes I am also a terrorist- not <<<funny how I feel I have to put this here (the 'not') to avoid being taken as a serious threat.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

-Yes I am also a terrorist- not <<<funny how I feel I have to put this here (the 'not') to avoid being taken as a serious threat.

Totally, thanks 9/11!

There is so much i would say if it wasn't going to attract unwanted attention to this forum

I'd like to hear it... if you can't say it here... then where?

Put it on a forum for people who are discussing TV shows. :>