The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
santiago

This is freaking me out

Optional opinion please.  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really like the new look. Thankyou for putting in the time and effort, and probably money for the update Torsten. Very modern and cool

Was just wondering does the shell of the old corroborree still viable.

Is it for sale.

Could you turn it into a golf forum for example.

Surely that past version could get some serious bucks, $500 would be my initial bid if so.

I am not really sure what you mean santiago. The skin itself probably doesn't have much of a value and I don't think I'd want to see it used elsewhere. It's a part of our history.

Everything else got migrated to the new forum, so the stuff of value [like the data and the members] is all here and not for sale.

you know, for the right cause I'd give the old skin away for free, but that would not include a golf forum ;)

Well I was going to say that greens would look good but after reading your posts T I can see how much work goes into getting the color scheme all happening and it all looks pretty damn good.

I was glad when the Corroboree stones image popped back up. Without it it felt like we could be anywhere.

greens are used by many other plant forums, including the other oz plant forum.