The Corroboree
Chiral

Angry and dissapointed.

It sounds like your a good Dad, Chiral.

Making a good 'guide'. Doing your best with that.

Yes am disappointed and angry at the women and their childrens attitudes the other day.. because I chose to accept, understand, make an effort to treat everyone around me as an equal. In hindsight I think I should have even gone and sat with the women and chatted with them instead of sitting with my back to them and possibly allowing them to think I am just another racist.

But not everyone around you is equal, are they? There, I reckon you fucked up sorry. Could this be just as dangerous and 'wrong' as being racist.. isnt it, applying, and projecting our own idealist thoughtforms- requiring the world to conform to our ideas about it. Or maybe even hoping they will?

To wanna play nicely all the time, is like having constant day without night.

Having the available resources to do what is needed, and still remain empty and at peace..

is where I think its at. Sometimes it doesn't seem so pretty.

Life can be savage. It can be gentle.

I've got no problem expressing either. Life doesnt. Who am I to judge the grid. I simply do my best to serve, and can't not really. I usually choose to walk. Very quickly, and early on when I know some shits gonna go down.

But id also happily sit and have a goon and chat with them. Or, just as easily dropkick their face in if that was what was needed. With love, of course. lol.

Fuck the dumb pit bull that runs at me for a mouthful. It's got one chance to make that mistake. After all, im an animal too and im far bigger and badder.

Flexibility is good. Adapting to the requirements of the moment. Remaining empty, and in love with the truth. But never fearing to separate oneself from that.

It seems everyone learned a good lesson in how to do things better, differently perhaps.

Except the women and kids :(

Will life simply do that for them? Maybe.

Hey, we're all a part of life aren't we?

I'm so sad our original people ever could, or have to forget.

Moral of the story, always carry a bottle of brug-scotch.... make out like it dropped out your bag by mistake... sit back and enjoy the show. :wave-finger::wacko:

I respect that you did not sink to their level... after all they're most likely living a hell well beyond what anyone could dish up to them- still the brug scotch would come close, he he :devil:

jeepers! :blink:

i liked mac's idea of stomping their box of goon. i don't think you could get in much trouble for that.

but brug scotch sounds diabolical. probably reprehensible to do that to somebody who has children in their care.

how to dish out justice if necessary without landing in prison is something that's always in the back of my mind.

This story has made me feel a number of upsetting feelings, I cant believe the blatant lack of empathy these children and parents displayed and how you little one was put through an experience like that, things like this undo a lot of the good inter-race/human interaction alot of us strive for.

May be these other parents that cleared out were listening to their "gut feelings" and you being sensitive to others -stereotypes-went against it to the benefit of the doubt which is yay worthy.

Have you heard of the Secret? this is about our expectations and how they manifest in our life, this I thought of when you were talking about seeing alot of bad human behaviour.