The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
devance

Biblical, the bottomless pit:

Intragalactic space

Extra atomic...solidifying bell curve

Absolute non-sense!

they are super sparse white internal reflections of universes...

and they look similar to angels.

Only twelve total.

And not as angels, as creation, just if could look at it that way.

as few as, i heard...quite rare.

yeah i agree, as angels that look like creations, i see it that way.

two of the hardest people on sab to communicate with

happily chatting away about reality

Ya honestly I hardly ever understand devance's posts.

Lets say I had Universe/galactic./soloar system/ planet coeodinate as a way for a to see aprimordial planet.

But i think it's a lock.

So space, time combination like a lock.

Any way a primordorial planet of sulfuric acid and hydrogeen atmoshphere,

But may not be before, during or after the future.

Thats the lock.

And not the earth but a different spacial coroordinates.

Anyway I am a ecologist [biolological total]and don't use space devices.

Lets put this way.

Star trek is a movie cultural product.

Antimatter traveling in a box.

Like captain nemo with his submarine[nuclear reactor-uranium ore\\-disneyland]

Heaven has different way.

But I think I was looking for hebrew language scholars to explain the terms other than engilsh or anchient greek 9which is latin and scientific terms as maybe not translated very well].

;two of the hardest people on sab to communicate with;

Whos the first?

I not going to try but as standard of not trying.

simply attaching to what is deemed valuable in context...repulsing sulfuric mentis...

self definition with a simplified everlasting knot bolting the passageway, as the joyous combination allowing one entrance into the truths visions of a loving universe...

he has the key, she has the way...religiously following the brightest star in the sky, graced with pleasures of livelihood.

patience and effort are compatible...though not found exclusively in pairs...

Well if shown a planet thats described from ground level the sun would appear blue from the atmospheric sulfur particles.

And the new theory is that life might have arose from the sunlight and zinc and hydrodgen sulfide, the last primitive bacteria around thermal sea vents suggest thats possible.

When the first forms of life ate up basically all the sulfide compounds they then a switch to green[plant] photosynthesis releasing another gas called oxygen for a breathing as we do ecology today..

How does sunlight, zinc and hydrogen sulfide form a protein?

and what shape would it be...and whats it transporting? and to where?

there is determinately room in eternity for an accidental/probabilistic arrangement of a chemical structure that could become alive...it only need happen once, the rest is cyanobacteria traveling for eternities from a single source, hiding in glacier and chipped of sections of super fast ice bricks...

perfect conditions for the formation of protein clusters need not have occurred on earth...

it may be replicated given original conditions, and no doubt as with any long chain molecule that may have formed its the magnetic interactions of its bending that cause it to have "purpose". in its climate of similarly formed elementals.

so zinc and hydrogen sulfide...what shape? and is the reaction catalysed by fusion of hydrogen as opposed to light itself...super temp anomalies being plasm-arked into space surrounding super giant energy bodies?

let me know how it happened...

Nice poem rep.

Life determines physics not other way around.

Just looks that way;

http://www.physorg.com/news178024871.html

These developments come just three days after the LHC restart, demonstrating the excellent performance of the beam control system. Since the start-up, the operators have been circulating beams around the ring alternately in one direction and then the other at the injection energy of 450 GeV. The beam lifetime has gradually been increased to 10 hours, and today beams have been circulating simultaneously in both directions, still at the injection energy.

Who cares.

Yours is much better as a least artistic and biological.

What i am curoius about is what are they looking for? are the trying to identify the types and size of possible discreet energy packets? Are they able to measure the exact angles of collision (to what accuracy) and the resultant packets that are formed? or are they using to large a number of "protons" or other base particles to be able to properly capture the exact data...

it seems that understanding the coalescing of matter at different rates of "cooling" and the resultant products or in simple terms the mechanism by which attachment to similar compatible energy structures results in the formation of layers of matter, concealed one within the other into higher realms of interaction is already understood...the scale of measurement is not a paradox as the plank length and super massive amplitude of immeasurable radiations is essentially defined as being beyond the ability to measure from the perspective of the media...or subjectivity through size ratio's...

the universe is essentially a thought experiment...tinkering with toys to find novelty is merely that, play...absolutism is well understood by those outside the beneficient scheme of cash for (there should be a C word that means example or result or demonstration but i cant figure it out). collision would be cool but its out of context.

yeah...we are the dorje spinning in perfect mediumness...balanced through the chakras as the centrepoint of creation. the life that balances infinite big-smallness.

Astronomers use the red light shift from a another star from behind the other star solar system do a spectrum analysis.

Tell how far away and old.

When the planet moves along a orbit into a staight line from a distant star light to the distant solar system star of interrest theres star light spectrum line theres a difference and the planets bends the light so can tell by analyzing the light spectrum as long as it a straight line from Earth.

It takes the star behind the star because when the light of on star reaches the other star its bend into a lens and so if any planets around the second star such can be detected.

a clever way which i never could of thought of but astronomers have with physics spectrum analysis and the math.

same as with the wobbling brightness of stars to detect planet in orbit that are big enough to make a dent in the brightness...

they are so hectic with their calculation, and their image detectors must be more sensitive than...than...google...

haha thats wat u just sad right...hah...noise.

Edited by reptyle

Not problem as evil aliens but as nicely closer look for a ecologist.

http://www.physorg.com/news178724806.html

[The problem with this idea, Aharonson says, is that it explains decreases of about one meter per year in the depths of lakes in the summer hemisphere. But Titan's lakes are a few hundred meters deep on average, and wouldn't drain (or fill) in just 15 years.

In addition, seasonal variation can't account for the disparity between the hemispheres in the number of empty lakes; the northern pole has roughly three times as many dried-up lake basins as the south (and seven times as many partially filled ones).

"How do you move the hole in the ground?" Aharonson asks. "The seasonal mechanism may be responsible for part of the global transport of liquid methane, but it's not the whole story." ]

two of the hardest people on sab to communicate with

happily chatting away about reality

Fractured minds the both of them. Possibly higher plain, or they could be just the same flavor of crazy. Who is to judge the confines of crazy anyhow. What we see as crazy may just be a view of reality from another angle. Perception, what a marvelous tool for those who know how to control it.

Fractured minds the both of them. Possibly higher plain, or they could be just the same flavor of crazy. Who is to judge the confines of crazy anyhow. What we see as crazy may just be a view of reality from another angle. Perception, what a marvelous tool for those who know how to control it.

I NOT A SOCK PUPPET THIRD for the above post.