The Corroboree
friendly

Sceletium tortuosum powder and Panax ginseng 80% extract

The combination of 30-50 mg of finely milled Sceletium tortuosum powder inhaled nasally and 20-40mg of Panax ginseng 80% ginsenosides on or under the tongue is extremely potent. Be very careful.

I am small and easily distracted, so you might need more, but at first use less and go slowly. This is nothing to take lightly (pun not intended).

how interesting i love hearing about your experiments thanks friendly

Mmm sounds real good, I might replicate this with Siberian Ginseng to see if it really is as closely allied to Panax as is claimed...

I used an 80%+ ginsenosides Panax ginseng extract, a 25x concentrate. I doubt your usage of Siberian ginseng will work for that reason and for the fact that the actives in it are not Ginsenosides, but who knows? I certainly do not possess all the knowledge in the world, and trying new things is how we learn. Give it a try.

Edited by friendly

anyone know a cheap quality source of red panax ginseng extract in Aus?

i can get quality panax ginseng, but its not very cheap, compared to other herbs but then its not over priced either,

i cant remember the exact price but i will going to the herbalist this weekend if you want me to find out costs

i think it was about 20 dollars for 150grams or something.

but will have to double check.

this is jsut for plain sliced herb. there are lots of different gradings too fro ginseng i am talking about the C grade or something

if interested i will ask

to make 25X extract is alcohol the solvent to use?

Panax 80%+ is on the Omchi website in the specialty herbs and seed section, under Panax ginseng extract 80% or something similar. It is amazingly inexpensive and extremely potent. It can easily deplete the adrenals if abused, just like the South American powder.