The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Need a van or ute this weekend or sometime next week

Oi OI sabbers...I am in need of a short loan of a van or ute that would enable me to move a couple of 2.5 seater lounges from a near by neighborhood to my place...the distance is only a few KLMS..I only have a station wagon and they won't fit in...I'm happy to car swap for the duration of the job or offer to pay for the petrol used etc...thing is I paid $1.00 for these two lounges and they are in immaculate condition...although they will be used as chill out lounges in my studio/place I want to keep the cost down to add to the thrill of obtaining something of good quality for next to nothing...perhaps a cactus cutting might sway someone... :wink: or an invite to a very special party coming up soon... :)

Pm me please if you can help and find out my location etc.

ciao.

lol, shouldn't you at least give a vague location or even just a state?

LOL...bahahah errr duh ...yes I'm smart huh...I'm in Sydney guys...someone stop me please before I implode.

Will it fit in the troopy man? If not i can bring the horse float it will fit in there for sure..

One afternoon next week or i have Thursday off

I love you Hillbilly...these are 2 lounges..they are 2.5 seaters..cushions will remove obviously....these are them...yes they are dorky old fashioned looking but they are gunna get the hippy psytrance chill lounge makeover from hell when I get them... B)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I would so love if you could assist man...i'll certainly make it worth ya while...Thursday..or anyday man I'm a bludger and don't work so what ever is good for you.....

Thursday it is then, ill bring the horse float to be sure it fits..

Pm your address and what time n that

Actually you want me to bring you some h poo on my way out, it always comes in usefull LOL

Hillbilly

hahahahah oh yes plaese...as much as ya can shovel in....were low on staples this week as we soent all our money on lotto...steamed horse poo with rice is pretty good....

I'll PM ya a lil later I've just gotta pop outside and put out some buckets to catch the water from the leaks in my garage roof....