The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Cold n flu tablets not decongesting...

LINK

A far north Queensland police officer had to be treated in hospital after inhaling chemical fumes at an illegal drug laboratory.

Police say they found the drug lab at a unit at Manunda in Cairns on Friday afternoon.

It is alleged police found a man crushing cold and flu tablets on entering the unit - as well as other chemicals used to make amphetamines.

Detective Inspector John Hartwell from Cairns police says the drug squad officer had to be treated with oxygen.

"It just highlights the dangers of the clandestine laboratories," he said.

"Even with trained personnel entering an area, the high risk of the chemicals posed to the police who are attending, the people who are actually manufacturing the amphetamine and those in nearby houses and units."

A man and two women have been charged and are due to appear in the Cairns Magistrates Court later today.

Good title :) But seriously, those new cold and flus are so shit. And the when you ask for the old ones they look at you like your a junkie. I got denied the old ones when i had swine flu!! It was a serious effort to get to the pharmacist and they wanted me to 'at least try the new ones and then come back if they don't work.' I said i would do that if they would give me a refund if they didn't work. The pharmacist wouldn't, i wonder why? Had to buy aspirin instead.

Seems like pharmacies are selling them to some people though...

Good title :) But seriously, those new cold and flus are so shit. And the when you ask for the old ones they look at you like your a junkie. I got denied the old ones when i had swine flu!! It was a serious effort to get to the pharmacist and they wanted me to 'at least try the new ones and then come back if they don't work.' I said i would do that if they would give me a refund if they didn't work. The pharmacist wouldn't, i wonder why? Had to buy aspirin instead.

Seems like pharmacies are selling them to some people though...

Never had any problems getting them yeah get the old id check but thats it if they try to sell me the new ones i just say I've read the clinical trial results and I'm not wasting my money on shit that IMO shouldn't even be sold to consumers

fucking ridiculous ephedra is illegal to use hell of a lot cheaper to go pick a plant from your garden hell of a lot more effective too