The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bush Turkey

Pach for sale!

i might do a car boot sale this weekend for the people in perth! :P pm me if interested, fair bit of grafting stock!

Edited by Bush_Turkey

i might do a car boot sale this weekend for the people in perth! :P pm me if interested, fair bit of grafting stock!

Shit yeah, I have a metric ton of cacti to offload as well, how does Saturday sound for the car boot sale?

Shit yeah, I have a metric ton of cacti to offload as well, how does Saturday sound for the car boot sale?

sounds perfect dude :lol:

Sweet as

Go team WA!!!!!!!

You could get a Mr Whippy van and criuse the streets dispensing logs.

More fun than ice cream :lol:

Edited by Fenris

Hey West Aussies

I have a workshop in Welshpool if your interested save going to a private or very public address but it would need to be Saturday am.

Cheers

Got

im thinkin canning vale area??? 12 onwards???

Could always go to that car park at the end of bannister, in the park bit near the oval... Might actually get some other interest from passers by :)

I'll come down with my trades, BT, prob abround 12ish. Might actually bring down a few cacti of my own, see if there's any interest, got a few grafted lophs (pere/pach) to get rid of, maybe a Mike/bruce/psycho0 or two... Will prob only be there for a little while though...

i'll watch the thread... :)

sounds good! Oxidiser still hasnt replied so dont know whats the go with him? but yeah Tom Bateman reserve 12 onwards sounds good! Nice and easy to get 2, only 500m from Roe Hwy! is everyone cool with that? Might as well make a trade day of it! bring down any cuts you want to get rid of! im sure there will be interest. im basically selling logs for $10 each or $15 for the ones near a meter! ive put your cuts aside gillie! :) see yas then! :P

Edited by Bush_Turkey

Good stuff guys

I will have to smash the piggy bank if the big boys like Bruce, Mike and Psycho are going to be there as well.

It will be great to buy some cuts with out having to cross the border and pay postage.

Being a noob i dont have any for trade at the moment. :(

12 oclock then Im there.

Cheers

Got

see ya's there...if my car makes it :unsure:

might bring some goodies to swap too

IN LIKE SIN, bush turkey sounds like he is bringing pach city - i will bring every different flavour of bridgesii that I can fit in the kingswood

IN LIKE SIN, bush turkey sounds like he is bringing pach city - i will bring every different flavour of bridgesii that I can fit in the kingswood

yeah got about 40 feet at the moment butt will have more by saturday! i will bring some extras as well Mike, seed grown loph and maybe some TBM's

Sweet ! im after some different Bridge strains so ill bring some trades.

ill be in the second car park as i dont know if baseball is on saturday! heading from the freeway down Roe Hwy, exit at Nicholson rd, right into Nicholson then first left! There is a carpark on your right or there is one further down on your left, ill be in the 2 one!

Edited by Bush_Turkey

def worth meeting up every so often, even if just to drool over oxy's cuts - I'm still speechless over that club of a trich...

That was good gents, enjoyed the catch up.

def worth meeting up every so often, even if just to drool over oxy's cuts - I'm still speechless over that club of a trich...

i know :P i think Oxy's club will be in my dreams for the next few weeks :worship:

Haha thanks fellas :P twas cool putting faces to names today. Looking forward to the next meet/camping trip?

I got home drank some beers and went and stepped on my spachianus cutting :slap: In bare feet :BANGHEAD2:

Same here good to meet you all

That big cut looks bigger every time I go in the shed :wub:

Thanks again for all of your help and the great cuts.

My super pedro which is a realy nice fat cut looks tiny next to these new bad boys :lol:

Im off to the shed to drool sum more.

Cheers

Got