The Corroboree
naja naja

Bulk saffron order, Any1 want in?

hey naja naja,

how did the sample go?

First sample was not of a satisfactory standard. The second sample had several grades, top grade was awesome, just too exxy. 3rd sample just arrived last week, is awesome and great price. So placing the larger order now. First lots were from 2008 harvest. This newest batch is 2009 harvest. Update very soon and postage outage will occur upon arrival.

Peace

N

It was finally posted on 3rd via fed ex, so should be here very soon, like monday. Dealing with crew in india was a bit painfull and a bit of hassle sorting out quaranteen stuff with them, but alls good now. Just waiting eagerly. Will be posting out as soon as arrives.

Peace

Sweet, naj :)

my gut feeling, feels a conan stitching coming on...

Maybe its just me, but its been since september last year... what is it now? 5 months?

It was finally posted on 3rd via fed ex, so should be here very soon, like monday. Dealing with crew in india was a bit painfull and a bit of hassle sorting out quaranteen stuff with them, but alls good now. Just waiting eagerly. Will be posting out as soon as arrives.

Peace

Shweeeet :drool2:

cheers naja naja

No offence, but fuck u CT! Didn't they ever teach u to complain about ur meal after u return it, not before.

Hear that everybody, CT says he'd be more than happy to do this next time and sort everything out for people, so next time u want bulk saffron. cantact CT.

Peace

P.S. The cash was in my mum's bank account the entire time. It never got spent, so if any1 was every wanting or needing their cash back it could have been sent straight away. With exchange rates, fed ex and everything else it worked out to $89 AUD per 25g.

That's not bad considering the first person was out of stock, I had to try several diff suppliers from around world to find one within price and quality. One company even phoned and wanted to organize a meeting in person, seems the dude was coming to Oz, but minimum order was 1kg, so unfortunately never happened.

Edited by naja naja

And CT, it was Nov 21st wen I got confirmation to seek other saffron, take a look back at the posts. So it's actually only been 9-10 weeks since then. I was so lucky got in before dollar crash. So since Nov 21st I have contacted 10+ bulk saffron suppliers, had several samples shipped over at my expence of $25 each sample. Finally found one that had quality in my price and with no minimum order, but was still a bulk supplier. I've spent last month just getting the postage address's correct, item labelled to AQIS standard and phytosanitary certificate.. So go shove conans head right up ur arse!!!!!!!!!

i have no financial interest in this, but i'm not suprised that naja naja is abit pissed off w/that last comment.

you don't get much thanks for doing things right, but the shit hits the fan big time at the slightest delay...

it puts people off doing anything.

:slap:

hehe, no harm. But it is about this time I notice ur initials are CT or Conan Troutman, hmmmmmmmmmmm :P just teasing conan never woulda been able to sort out the $88 in the first place.

Arrived today and damn does it look purty. Will get it out this week guys.

Peace

N

Update- It's here and it's astounding quality, easily up thereor maybe even better than the sargol SAB had last year or so ago. Can't stop eating it, mouth is bright yellow :P Just charging the camera and will post a few teasers when it's charged enough ~30min

So everyone is getting saffron worth easily $10 a gram if purchased on a gram basis. ~ $250 worth each or $125 for the peeps who just got halves. Deff worth the wait IMO, doubt the original stuff would have been of this quality. This is sourced straight from the packers themselves. It's so much moister than other types, prolly cause it's only 2-3 months old. Oh and it's cut to length, sargol style. :lol: I've bought heaps of diff bulk saff before and never come accross this quality, esp not for this price. Hope everyone will be happy

Edited by naja naja

So who payed me wat and ordered wat? Hehe, I do have the info written down, just not on me. So if ya's read this, just post the amount u ordered and drop me ur addy via PM.

I'm pretty sure there's sum spare, just not 100% sure.

th_19759_DSC05452_122_163lo.JPGth_19782_DSC05450_122_686lo.JPGth_19807_DSC05451_122_477lo.JPG:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by naja naja

Awesome! PM'd :lol:

oooh fuck yeah, that does look delicious! You're a legend naja naja :worship: PM'd.

oooh fuck yeah, that does look delicious! You're a legend naja naja :worship: PM'd.

Sentiments seconded.

Also PM'd :)

OK, so........

1oz for

Ayjay

Alice

CT

Alkatrope

Stichedup

and Fancypants.

Bagged up, packed up and going into the post today.

Hope u all enjoy the quality :P

bump!!

wow thats fresh saffron the smell and flavour are amazing thanks alot for your hard work naja ;)

i feel so rich !!! i too have a yelow mouth now from just a few strands !!

cheers

stiched up

Received mine today naja naja, many thanks!

And fuck me 25g is a lot of saffron, I didn't expect such volume :drool2:

Have only had a little taste so far as I need to keep the teeth white this week for work, but come weekend... wha ha haaa.

One thing in particular I have noticed is the taste, it's a lot sweeter, in fact I've never really considered saffron to be very sweet until this lot. Very fresh and moist.

Thanks again for all the running around naja naja, I'm a very happy Alice.

Yep got mine today too.. It looks and smells and tastes lovely!

Had a try at 40 threads (185mg) and felt a very mild something.. Looking forward to experimenting further..

Got mine the other day thanks Naja! :D It almost has an oily/rubbery consistency, so different to regular saffron. Tasty and fragrant.

It is magnificent isn't it. Seems to have an almost addictive quality to it. I was worried about it being adulterated with oil or similar, but did the few adulteration tests I could and came up all good to me. Just super good harvest this year maybe too. I know it does vary from year to year.

Nice work Naja,the community is no doubt richer for your input and unstoppable abilities.

Also your kindness and help to others who have received stuff for free from you.

Shame I missed the boat,but that's ok I still have some sargol in the fridge :wink:

Have you put a single strand on top of a thingy with stuff in it and you know.... pyrolised it?

Niiice buzz:P