The Corroboree
naja naja

Bulk saffron order, Any1 want in?

Yeah I'm up for going half/half with mine :)

Yeah I'm up for going half/half with mine :)

Excellent, Cheers mate.

When are you thinking of placing the order naja?

hi mate ,

im interested in an ounce of persian saffron thanks ;)

if anyone wants to trde id be keen on half and oz spanish saffron too

id like to use this much more but the price rendered it out of reach for me

cheers

I'm keen for half oz of Sargol, and half oz of Kashmiri. Any of you ouncers keen do this with me?

Great idea! I'm up for that, too.

Ok, from my counting (which may not be right so please check) it seems the order so far is:

naja naja = 1 oz kashmir

Ed = ???

Fancy Pants = 1/2 oz sargol + 1/2 oz kashmir

C T = 1 oz of ???

Alice = 1/2 oz sargol + 1/2 oz kashmir

ayjay101 = 1/2 oz sargol + 1/2 oz kashmir

alkatrope = 1/2 oz sargol + 1/2 oz kashmir

Velvet Siren = 1/2 oz of ???

Stiched Up = 1/2 oz sargol + 1/2 oz spannish

total 3 oz kashmir, 2 1/2 oz sargol, 1/2 oz spannish

+ eD, C T, and VS's undecided

Edit: Can't count :P

Edited by Alice

Also I'd want to be going halvies with someone from Melbourne..

O.K. that'll be enough now. I'll leave it a few more dayz for every1 to decide wat they want. I'll pm u with bank details for payment and get the order going. lol, atleast 6 Oz of saffron, yumyum

How is it gonna work.. You have it all sent to your address then mail out the individual orders personally?

yeah, that would be the plan. So I guess splitting and swapping half ounces should be easy as, I'll just send half and half, etc

not sure if i am in or not, but if i am in i am happy to go with the sargol

or kashmir, i am not really concerned really if there is spare i'll be in if not doesnt matter

yeah, that would be the plan. So I guess splitting and swapping half ounces should be easy as, I'll just send half and half, etc

Yeah cool, if you're happy to weigh into halves then that makes things very easy :)

O.K. that'll be enough now. I'll leave it a few more dayz for every1 to decide wat they want. I'll pm u with bank details for payment and get the order going. lol, atleast 6 Oz of saffron, yumyum

Hey naja naja,

when were you thinking of placing the order?

mmm.... :drool2:

Sry for the downtime. I'm back in action now. Will PM u all today. Thought I'd have enough to cover every1, but turns out I am unable too ATM. SO I will get every1 to deposit or paypal the cash and I'll get the stuff ordered when I gots all ur cash in.

Peace

Naja

P.S. Price including postage is $79 USD per Oz or ~ $88 AUD

Edited by naja naja

bummer it's a pity i didn't notice this thread a month or so ago i would've been keen?

have u put the order in? i could do a last minute paypal or will there be any spare or would anyone be willing to sell a small amount OR lol does anyone think they might want to put another order in anytime in the near future?

Is this still going ahead naja?

bsb and stuff coming out now. sry, been too busy with family life and EGA stuff.

peace

PM'd

As soon as payment is recieved, order will be placed. Simply put down at bank or online ur username followed by saffron, ie ayjaysaffron, alicesaffron, etc

Peace

Edited by naja naja

mkay, sum bad news guys. After repetedly failing to successfully place the order via their web shop and then after several emails. I finally got a reply today which informs me that they are out opf stock until january. So I will have a shop around and try and find this quality and price elsewhere, but since this will most likely not be found. I will just have to send u guys back ur money. Sry for the hassle guys, will contact u all via PM and work out wat u want to do after a search tonight.

Peace

Naja

mkay, sum bad news guys. After repetedly failing to successfully place the order via their web shop and then after several emails. I finally got a reply today which informs me that they are out opf stock until january. So I will have a shop around and try and find this quality and price elsewhere, but since this will most likely not be found. I will just have to send u guys back ur money. Sry for the hassle guys, will contact u all via PM and work out wat u want to do after a search tonight.

Peace

Naja

I'd be happy to wait until January. It's not far away. Would be kind of like a late christmas present. Guess it depends on everyone else thought, I realise the price would be higher if heaps of people pull out.

Oh well, thanks for trying naja naja, you're a champ :)

copntacted a bunch of bulk wholesalers for diff prices, Might be able to get a good deal yet. Gimme a few days. Maybe even split a kg 7 ways. Quantity could make up for quality.

Actually looks O.K. now. Have contacted sum farm direct wholesalers and found sum very good prices. Just organizing a sample first to be shipped over before placing the larger order. But all looks goot ATM and should be able to get the saffron after all. Only thing is it is all going to be Kashmir saffron, considering this is world best, doubt any1 will mind too much :):P

Peace

Naja

sweeeet :drool2:

sounds good to me, cheers naja naja

Sounds good :)

Yeah, keep us posted as things change.

Just made a very indulgent saffron martini using some old tincture and Bombay Sapphire. By jingoes it was incredible. And smiley. I'm very keen to refine and relive this drink so would like to kick in if there becomes space.

Let us know how the sample goes for you!

Waiting with exotic, spicey breath.

M

Edited by MORG