The Corroboree
Hendry

Free Books Online (Loph/Trich related)

The Attraction of Peyote

The search function on the Scribd site is very good for finding all kinds of Entheogen/Drug related reads.

Cheers!

Hendry

Edited by Hendry

Gottlieb

sort of a jack ass no?

Gottlieb

sort of a jack ass no?

What do you mean? that book was state of the art over three decades ago lol :lol:

Edited by lsdreamz

Found Cacti Biology and Uses, The Cactus family (Anderson),and Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Cactus, all online

Found Cacti Biology and Uses, The Cactus family (Anderson),and Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Cactus, all online

got links?

sweet thanks for the cactus family one!

on the scrib link for appeal of peyote...i can download it ok but when i open it it has troubles, and i cant print it :( anyone else having these problems? being at it for about a week and it wont work....

on the scrib link for appeal of peyote...i can download it ok but when i open it it has troubles, and i cant print it :( anyone else having these problems? being at it for about a week and it wont work....

Kada is this the scribd link you're talking about:

It downloads, opens and prints just fine on this end...only printed one page though...

Kada is this the scribd link you're talking about:

It downloads, opens and prints just fine on this end...only printed one page though...

ya thats the one. on both computers it downloads fine, and displays fine on scrib..but the pdf on my computers loads really slow (my comp are not that old and slow, usually its instant). printing is also really slow for some reason, like 3-5 mins per page so i stopped at page 5. not sure what i am doing wrong, not really that computer savy in this regard, thats for sure! does it also print with a yellowish background for you? i dont mind that, but it sure soaks up the ink cartridges.

ya thats the one. on both computers it downloads fine, and displays fine on scrib..but the pdf on my computers loads really slow (my comp are not that old and slow, usually its instant). printing is also really slow for some reason, like 3-5 mins per page so i stopped at page 5. not sure what i am doing wrong, not really that computer savy in this regard, thats for sure! does it also print with a yellowish background for you? i dont mind that, but it sure soaks up the ink cartridges.

In the The Attraction of Peyote pdf the first two pages have a manilla / yellowish background so that may be why printing is extremely slow, all the rest of the pages have a white background. I printed out the table of contents, blue text on white background & it prints fine. I didnt try printing the first two pages w/ the yellowish background. Skip those 2 & try.

The Cacti Biology and Uses pdf is all white background and prints just fine too.

I run a 3rd party firewall that lets me block any application from connecting to the web & have things configured to block Acrobat from updating itself or any outgoing connection so that may be your issue. For instance IE is blocked from all incoming & outgoing connections.

Also, after using acrobat, open your windows task manager & look under Processes & you may find a process called acrotray.exe running which may slow things down, & many times I find acrobat still running in the Processes tab even after I close acrobat.

does it also print with a yellowish background for you?

when your about to print your printing options should come up, look for & select a box for black & white or grey scale printing

that should save on ink for pages with a coulored background

i feel stupid :slap:

thanks guys, seems to work ok now (with your tips!) :worship: