The Corroboree

In the distant future a technology was developed to make a perfect copy of your conciousness and place it into clone. Now lets say you had a perfect copy of your conciousness made and placed into some really hot clone of the sex your attracted to. Would you have sex with the clone and do you think the clone would want to have sex with you.

For me personally I just dont think i could do it, and i think my clone might be lesbian somehow.

everybody would just put nympho personalities into their hot clones. why use your own personality? that's weird :P

Seems like an awefully complicated and expensive way to have sex with yourself. There are simpler alternatives :P

Thats the point Thunder. Its weird, sick, and paradoxical all at the same time. The moment you clone your personality the original and the clone begin diverting away from each other. Give the clone n months and it more than like would have addapted to its new circumstances and made major modifications to its personality. It would similar to you waking up one day on another planet, you would have to adapt to the culture, food, etc.

time to visit the therapist me thinks WF ; )

nice idea , ok a bit fucked up

it would be fucking great man - for a couple of fucks :P

Dunno about the idea of a man trapped in a hot women body though ... you think about this a lot ? :)

Your visions as a 'Supreme Creator' will only be as good as the blacksmith that bashes out a physical being you quest for.

placed into some really hot clone of the sex your attracted to.

is "REALLY HOT" a universal feeling? Are we speaking about dicks into the hole-in-the-wall public toilet block? That's "the sex you're attracted to" for some people........

But I get your point. In fact, I want to have sex with a tour poster. Really..... ...... ... .....

Wow, there are quite a few serious responses, logic dominated responses.

sort ov like the old cheastnut:

if your best friend ov the same sex had a sex change & then asked you to have sex w/them would you?

Wow, there are quite a few serious responses, logic dominated responses.

Logic is what your Grandma uses to iron her undies. It's a very antiquated model of thought.

if your best friend ov the same sex had a sex change & then asked you to have sex w/them would you?

no way

i'd much rather have sex with myself in the form of a hot female clone.

rather than some guy i know who is 100% male except for a modified groin.

Yeah i would rather have sex with my hot clone than my mate who was once a guy and now a chick. Stuff eating fake pudding

Ok then if during the cloning procedure they offered as a giveaway to the first 500 people that applied the ability to cross there hot chick clone with any other species of animal, what would you choose as a combo. I kinda reckon a cat, or a bunny, lol

a lot of these responses rest on the assumption that your consciousness somehow has a specific gender. interesting nonetheless.

masturbation is sex with your self. so would fuckin your 'consciousness in another body' just be a jazzed up version of that? hahahaha. i look forward to the technology :wink:

LOL I've had sex with two best friends (one of each gender) and obviously being flesh and blood have tickled the pink ivory.

But would I have sex with a male version of myself? Eh I guess why not, so long as he didn't bore me with the shit I bore others with hehehe.

I’d prolly fuck a girl version clone of myself! As well as a tranny variant of my best friend……might as well?

Ideally I would cross the girl clone with a cat to make a catwoman but I’m a lil allergic so I’d have to make it a bunny lol

Fuck Everyone !!!!

a few people are going to say pelican.

personally i think even a silly conversation about this increases the likelihood it will actually be attempted :o (by some of australia's leading amateur pharmacologists)

I’d prolly fuck a girl version clone of myself! As well as a tranny variant of my best friend……might as well?

Ideally I would cross the girl clone with a cat to make a catwoman but I’m a lil allergic so I’d have to make it a bunny lol

Fuck Everyone !!!!

Are you a Furry, Hendry?

:P

Edit: "Furry" as defined by Encyclopedia Dramatica...

Edited by FancyPants

onset of spring is a freaky time for plantheads :devil:

edit- btw whats a Furry?? ohhh i kinda get it.

u guys r freaks lol

Edited by incognito

what you are actually saying WF is do you want to have sex with your mum or dad because in actual fact with no fiction we are clones of them

Are you a Furry, Hendry?

:P

Edit: "Furry" as defined by Encyclopedia Dramatica...

No but if I had to choose a Clone/Animal hybrid those would be my ideal animals to use. Ideally my pick of the three situations would be the humanoid female clone of myself.

Why do you ask Fancypants are you into that? (Hendry quickly orders Barney suit off Ebay)

Link

200708102023.jpg

LOL great ! Where the hell did you get that from??