The Corroboree
hutch

Unable to up load pictures

Has anyone else been having trouble up loading pictures or is it just me???

Hutch :wink:

I think the file size needs to be 1MB or smaller

make sure its jpeg and not bitmap i found

Thanks, I think it was the size. Trying to work out how to reduce it or whatever but i'm just not that computer savvy.

without having better software, the only method i know is to right click>open with>paint>image>stretch and skew>

stretch for example, 50 and 50 stretch to make it one quarter size?? just guess until you get it right.

using the same software you can save as> change .bmp to .jpg to decrease the size a lot

without having better software, the only method i know is to right click>open with>paint>image>stretch and skew>

stretch for example, 50 and 50 stretch to make it one quarter size?? just guess until you get it right.

using the same software you can save as> change .bmp to .jpg to decrease the size a lot

Nope, still doesn't help because I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about. :lol:

I think I'm happy in my ignorance of what can be done on a computer.....

I'll get there...

Thanks anyway

geekman_1.jpg

Works for me using photobucket upload your pics then copy and paste the IMG code.

Photobucket

Hope this helps?

Edited by Hendry

i think he is trying to edit his avatar Hendry i had problems with file size etc

hutch if you dont have the software on your pc you can use some websites like photobucket & flicker to edit your image & then once you have it the correct size save it to your pc

or you can pm me ill have a go at editing your pic for ya until you work it out ?

i think he is trying to edit his avatar Hendry i had problems with file size etc

hutch if you dont have the software on your pc you can use some websites like photobucket & flicker to edit your image & then once you have it the correct size save it to your pc

or you can pm me ill have a go at editing your pic for ya until you work it out ?

No, what I was trying to do was upload a photo of one of my cactus for ID.

I will give this photo bucket thing a look at though. Thanks heaps guys...

ahh yeah Photobucket makes things easy they have a link to post a clickable thumbnail image of your pic just copy & paste the code

EG... URL=http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/mac440/?action=view&current=DSCF0029-1.jpg]p><p>i left a couple of brackets out sohttp://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/mac440/th_DSCF0029-1.jpg' alt='th_DSCF0029-1.jpg'>

Edited by mac