The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kindness

Egyptian god and touching the snake

hmmm.. so how to put this...

I had a dream last night where an egyptian god, similar I believe to ra but all golden and tomb style was rotating in what I guess is best described as hyperspace. This god somehow had a snake attached to it,... in a not very ordinary way and I was 'asked' to touch the mouth of the snake. I didn't know how to so couldn't but it was a very definate message to go ahead and touch the mouth... This dream has left me a little unnerved as it seemed rather profound.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing and if so what they have done? Or even if they know of similar experiences others have had.

Dreaming is a weird thing... So close to this reality and yet upon wakening so far away. As I said, I'm a little disjointed by it, so help would be appriciated.

hmmm.. so how to put this...

I had a dream last night where an egyptian god, similar I believe to ra but all golden and tomb style was rotating in what I guess is best described as hyperspace. This god somehow had a snake attached to it,... in a not very ordinary way and I was 'asked' to touch the mouth of the snake. I didn't know how to so couldn't but it was a very definate message to go ahead and touch the mouth... This dream has left me a little unnerved as it seemed rather profound.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing and if so what they have done? Or even if they know of similar experiences others have had.

Dreaming is a weird thing... So close to this reality and yet upon wakening so far away. As I said, I'm a little disjointed by it, so help would be appriciated.

Hello meanies,

This dream is fantastic, the fact that you aknowledge it is even better!

I have had something similiar. My then recently dead mother-in-law was in a stone sarcophagus (Egyptian), she showed me many things that were yet to come, things that needed sorting out, I am still sorting them out 13 years later, so she was right.

Each dream has it's own intrisic interpretations, it is really simple to understand it if you keep an open, honest heart within yourself and accept what you are knowing.

Accept and understand, it does feel weird at first, but the magic never fades!

inbetween X X X

If you're open to mythological/metaphysical suggestions, Wedjat is an Egyptian goddess, Lady of Flame, associated with a cobra. Wadjet-Bast was often depicted with a lioness head... The new moon is in Leo at the moment...

Could be similar god?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadjet

Edited by Alchemica

reptiles were at the root of a genetic matrix from which all land vertebrate life evolved. Millions of years of biological divergence from the trunk of the vertebrate "Tree of Life" resulted in a world full of back boned animals that, despite their dissimilar outward appearance, share the same parental lineage---an encoded past locked in their DNA. A code which we humans share with other land vertebrate life forms.

Shamans around the world, by whatever cultural label they are called, have often spoken of how important the image of a serpent is in their worship of God and their visions of the "other side." Whether stirred from slumber by meditation or dreams, once this primordial living symbol within man is awakened, it can provoke extremely powerful emotional reactions of either paralytic fear or enduring fascination and love.

something i've been looking into^^, might be relevent...

The image of the serpent has been corrupted by the will of man,

yet beyond the scope of his vision, it readies itself at his root,

preparing to return him to the Godhead upon his death.

Did you feel any fear when you were asked to touch the snake?

Sounds like a trust issue to me. Fate in life kind of issue. Dreams are just reflections of your daily life.

Sometimes we pick up stuff unconsciously...it surrounds us....but it fails to come to our attention... just like a kid smart enough to understand adult issues, but not getting involved with them as the parents deal with it for him/her. Then in our dreams the issue at hand plays out in symbolic ways that perhaps again only our subconscious understands..... and that is when it seems far fetched, extremely weird or special or could have a deeper meaning,.... but when in truth it is just a normal down to earth issue, that will understood later in life.

I think that if you focus on the issue for a while somethings will become clear. Look at it intuitively. And again,.... it's just a reflection of your daily life.... so it's usually not far fetched and also usually the first thing that comes to mind.

snake = kundalini? feel like i'm being urged to make a move on kundalini lately.

i like this idea[revelation?] ,its not mine.....

circle = female

straight line = male

make them in the air with your finger........circle at right angle to your body,line from one side to the other...

now do both at once,.....circle moving in a straight line = spiral = spring,when male and female meet.....

t s t .