The Corroboree
lofty86

PSYCHONAUT DATING SITE?

"I've just had a look at what sort of dating sites are out there on the off chance there might at least be a stonermatch or hippiedate or something like that. I found the oldies, fatties, swingers, uniformed, U21, college, geek, gay, boat cruise, christian and a whole heap of others, but nothing that's even remotely herby."

High Times has a online personals.

Oh yeah this 180 got it :P

Guess I hit the jackpot.

i want to date shruman. :wub:

I'm not too keen on the whole 'actively seeking a partner' thing.. I think we all do it on some level - actively seek a partner, but the whole idea of actually advertising, and practically interviewing for the role, kind of ruins the spontaneity doesn't it? Mind you.. I will probably get a lot less dates than the chap who partakes in such methods - so maybe I am just a fool who is behind the times? Ahh.. But the quality of the dates - am I getting a higher grade because I save it for someone special!? :)

IME having a partner that likes to trip balls withyou does not necessarly mean things are going to be easier.

There are a whole lot of elements that make relationships work and acceptance of drug use is only one aspect.

Having said that, it is one less thing to argue about :)