The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
drugo

Chi (Qi), Energy harnessed by Qigong practicioners

Does you know anyone who has worked seriously combining entheogens with Qigong techniques? I've heard Darpan use the word 'Chi' (Qi) to describe energy manipulation whilst healing with aya. I'm not sure if he has studied/practiced the Qigong technique though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkujscyFVQ...feature=related

i used to do alot ov Qigong.

i found pot really helped to get the energy flowing.

i found shrooms & LSD helped me to see & feel the different energies.

Ever tried doing Qigong on a clear night with a big full moon?

Hi Mooksha,

Are you asking for 'resources' and teachers,

or if anyone around here has worked seriously with both?

Have you?

Hi Mooksha,

Are you asking for 'resources' and teachers,

or if anyone around here has worked seriously with both?

Have you?

Both. Also I'm trying to judge what this community is up to as i feel that there are a lot of thoughtful people not sharing their deep thoughts and feelings.

I haven;t worked with Qigong. My understanding is that traditionally it takes decades before you harness any sort of results resembling those in the videos. But, my entheogenic work seems to imply that combining the two could 'give you a very powerful package' as S. Groff says.

Edited by mooksha

I haven;t worked with Qigong. My understanding is that traditionally it takes decades before you harness any sort of results resembling those in the videos.

thats a beleif set by those that took a long time navigated their way through a system before they realised what they can do, there is a way to fast track these things, 1st you start with self limiting beleifs

Edited by spudamore

1st you start with self limiting beleifs

Such as? is that a typo, or do you mean something like limitations can direct you towards the limitless? For example, language has rules, or limitations, however it is employed as a tool for life, and life is infinite.

have a preconception that it would take a long time to master such feats, you already setting yourself up for the long haul.

Edited by spudamore

My understanding is that traditionally it takes decades before you harness any sort of results resembling those in the videos.

i've known people who were able to make dramatic displays ov their chi after only 6 months.

i've seen people faint from the rush ov chi after only a couple ov weeks.

i think an important aspect is consistency, not just every day, but 3 or 4 times every day.

edit: BTW if you're looking for teachers/resources then IMHO you can't get better than this geezer:

http://www.universal-tao.com/

Edited by nabraxas

Both. Also I'm trying to judge what this community is up to as i feel that there are a lot of thoughtful people not sharing their deep thoughts and feelings.

I haven;t worked with Qigong. My understanding is that traditionally it takes decades before you harness any sort of results resembling those in the videos. But, my entheogenic work seems to imply that combining the two could 'give you a very powerful package' as S. Groff says.

I'd have to agree. Maybe it's not that kind of forum tho?

Ah well, even an avalanche can begin with one single rock :)

Ime it takes only months- and that chi gung is one the simplest and quickest arts of any to 'master'. But it does take several hours practice each day. And there are other energetic disciplines that afford more power even more quickly depending on what you're after/in to. After all, the true goal appears more 'alchemical'.

20min chi gung sessions are next to usesless. Esp with Chia's system, in retrospect I think its hardly possible to understand one set of techniques from one book when there's are dozens of writings that truly do support each other.

However, I've seen 20 min of middle pillar provide enough charge to dislodge a branch from a tree- and even funnier, when you can't check out a woman, without accidentally blowing her skirt up around her waist everytime.. or knocking things out of peoples hands.. haha. oops.

and as you've said, coupling the art with other forms of alliance is definitely gonna boost stuff along.

Then theres some sorcery aspects too- I believe a lot of masters would more readily summon their own poltergeists and stuff, rather than actually do a lot of this stuff themselves. I reckon that Entheogens could play an interesting role if one was to start to mix in a lil majik too.

All the ancient martial arts seem to offer access to archetype or entities that help form the spiritual side of practice.

Edited by G*P

Thanks for all the insight :)

I've had others recommend this guru also, thanks nabraxas.

BTW if you're looking for teachers/resources then IMHO you can't get better than this geezer:

http://www.universal-tao.com/