The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bit

Is anyone else no longer able to see the cactus forum at the nook?

As in the title... it's no longer visible when I login.. :(

Hi bit! Me neither! I also cant see some of my pms and a few other forums as well. bye Eg

Yeah I have the same issue. One of the admin emailed me and said that they are having issues and it should be fixed soon. I thought I was going crazy at first..... :huh: Hope this helps...have a great one!

E

Oh man, I thought I got banned or something over there. Thanks for the update!

I thought the same thing also....luckily the admin emailed me before the panic set in too deep. :slap:

LOL...I thought there might be a way around it by choosing view new posts and looking for anything in the cacti forum and get in that way....but nooooo...not even any fungi matters or ethno matters either..it's all just social gathering and technical support posts etc....must have had a serious meltdown with a software update or something.

H.

how much banning goes on there ,if that is your first assumption?

not a member,it seems a curious place.......

t s t .

not a member,it seems a curious place.......

t s t .

not a lot as far as I have seen ...Teo was banned...Mr Smith got a 3 day suspension...but there have been some pretty full on arguments but they are pretty tolerant over there...almost anything goes.

H.

ALOT of banning.

yeah I thought I was banned,or limited or something but got an email saying to chill they'll be back they're having an issue right now. No offense Teo,but you've been banned at more places than anybody I know maybe mjshroomer is equal I wasn't part of any of these type of forums back when he was around.

Edited by tenacioustornado

there was a paypal dispute and to get out money back some paypal reps might take a look at the site so pms for new members are gone as well as all psychoactive forums besides brewing, in case anyone has not gotten in contact w/ mods or admins...

ALOT of banning.

this coming from one on the receiving end of a ban...there is not alot of banning, actually mjshroomer is the last ban i remember, which was many many many months ago, and before that was teotz and that was a long time ago!

its is more cliquey than alot of ethno forums but once everyone gets to know you i cant imagine a better place to be. a huge amount of my garden including several lophs and desirable trichs were at one point free gifts from nookers. i think ive gotten more for free than i have gotten in actual trades, lol

but to the outsider i think it might look like a bunch of jerkoffs drooling over cacti and making dick jokes tho

dood the nook is the bomb! so many clever peeps, great sharing of information, plenty of input.. its fuckin awesome in other words :lol:

there was a paypal dispute and to get out money back some paypal reps might take a look at the site so pms for new members are gone as well as all psychoactive forums besides brewing, in case anyone has not gotten in contact w/ mods or admins...

this coming from one on the receiving end of a ban...there is not alot of banning, actually mjshroomer is the last ban i remember, which was many many many months ago, and before that was teotz and that was a long time ago!

its is more cliquey than alot of ethno forums but once everyone gets to know you i cant imagine a better place to be. a huge amount of my garden including several lophs and desirable trichs were at one point free gifts from nookers. i think ive gotten more for free than i have gotten in actual trades, lol

but to the outsider i think it might look like a bunch of jerkoffs drooling over cacti and making dick jokes tho

definitely a clicky forum and it takes a while to get in there and be accepted...I have come under plenty of flak over there for my Unethical MHRB thread...they really crashed me for that thread but it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers and I stand by what i posted and still do....yeah it's also very Yank...some threads including things such as ..."look at my new gun"..."I only eat raw foods and drink my own piss"...it's pretty wacky but that's what makes it interesting...the virtual iconic lab is probably the best chem forum I've ever wandered into...sooooo much info in there than you could ever imagine....as far as generosity goes they are very cool that way..hope they sort out their issues with the site shortly and get back to normal.

H.

No offense Teo,but you've been banned at more places than anybody I know maybe mjshroomer is equal I wasn't part of any of these type of forums back when he was around.

MJ is the only person to have me beat on the Ban-O-Meter!

its is more cliquey than alot of ethno forums

Just a little bit "more" cliquey? That is an understatement!

Edited by Teotz'

The Nook is very tolerant in general - Teo was banned for posting pictures and video of himself having intercourse with a heavily sedated Labrador retriever in the music forum...

Edited by nitrogen

The Nook is very tolerant in general - Teo was banned for posting pictures and video of himself having intercourse with a heavily sedated Labrador retriever in the music forum...

OH dear...ROFLMAO...now that has made my day...puppy love... :wub:

H.

Teo was banned for posting pictures and video of himself having intercourse with a heavily sedated Labrador retriever in the music forum...

Ya and I'm also an alien... :lol:

That is one of the "richer" myths I have heard about myself, where did you get that one?

Edited by Teotz'

The Nook is very tolerant in general - Teo was banned for posting pictures and video of herself having anal intercourse with a heavily sedated Labrador retriever in the music forum...

isnt teotz a girl!.......corrected above......that was how i was told it by..........

t s t .

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D :wub:

see i told you, it just looks like a bunch of guys drooling over cacti and making dick jokes

well alright dog fucking jokes but you get my drift

Oh okay now I get why he was banned...he posted it in the wrong forum...pity it was a good video...the Labrador seemed to enjoy it a lot, and I like the way Teo was holding onto her with that pink bow in one hand and a cutting of a pachanoi in the other... B)

H.

Did somebody seriously post a video like that? If so... link me!