The Corroboree
baphomet

'A Conversation About Race'

thanks for the reviews hunab. i'll guess the point baph is trying to make (we've been here before) is that racism and political correctness have double standards. i prefer the religion talk personally, i've seen the rev peterson clip and frankly, stick that next to a video of a KKK meeting and what are you left with? dick heads of any race.

yeah I think rev Jessie is a few sandwiches short of a picnic myself.... :wacko:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,...1905237,00.html

/n other words, when one attractive bonobo male eyes another in a lovely patch of Congo swamp forest, they occasionally kiss and then move on to other oral pleasures, but they don't bother anyone afterward about trying to legalize their right to an open-banana-bar ceremony./

I can not figure out the articles point about: butt maybe to some people may find it of interest.

Just a complete propaganda.

Like bankers, all was well until the capitalist blood sucking system didn't get even enough illusionary credit blood and died like a starving mosquito.

Racial Purification

The following two statements were authored in the same year, 1925, by two public figures generally supposed to have not much in common:

"Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their sufferings in the bodies of their children. Through educational means the state must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace but a misfortune for which people are to be pitied, yet at the same time it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction the worse by passing it on to innocent creatures out of a merely egotistic yearning."

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind."

The latter opinion comes from Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes of the U.S. Supreme Court, writing for the majority in the case of Buck v. Bell. The former statement appeared in Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. Eugenics wasn't just for Nazis.

The "racial hygiene" programs of Nazi Germany were by far the most catastrophic application of eugenic "theory," but they were neither the first nor last. In the early twentieth century, fourteen countries, including the United States, approved some type of eugenic legislation. In the first thirty years of this century, thirty of these United States passed sterilization laws. By one estimate, as many as sixty thousand people were "legally" sterilized. The true number can never be known because many operations in penal and mental institutions went unreported.

The United States of America, in fact, was the first industrialized nation to enact racial purification laws. In the late nineteenth century, the states of Michigan and Massachusetts castrated numerous mental patients and young boys exhibiting such genetic imperfections as "persistent epilepsy," "imbecility," and "masturbation with weakness of mind."

Castration evidently hit a little too close to home for the average member of the public to stomach, so vasectomy became the preferred method for sterilizing males, and its equivalent, salpingectomy, became the preferred sterilization method for women.

Justice Holmes to the contrary, courts were not generally favorable toward sterilization laws. As early as 1912, the New Jersey Supreme Court struck down a law allowing for the sterilization of "feeble minded" people, including according to the law's wording, "idiots, imbeciles, and morons."

"Imbeciles" and "idiots" were a virtual obsession for eugenics-happy legislators. Indiana's law was designed to "prevent procreation of confirmed criminals, idiots, imbeciles, and rapists." California's statute (California sterilized far more people than New York other state) allowed, with a not from a doctor, the "asexualization" of "any idiot" as well as any prison inmate who had shown evidence that he was "a moral or sexual degenerate." An Iowa law targeted people "who would produce children with tendency to disease, deformity, crime, insanity, feeble-mindedness, idiocy, imbecility, epilepsy, or alcoholism."

Though courts often ruled against the eugenics laws, sterilization programs continued unabated, and most of the state laws stayed on the books well into the 1970s and 1980s, though they haven't been applied since the early part of the century when California, for example, sterilized 6,200 "feeble minded" people.

The status of "feeble mindedness" was determined largely by the then recent invention of the IQ test, as well as by scientists' rather arbitrary judgments of what counted as appropriate behavior.

By these standards not only "idiots, imbeciles, and morons" but entire ethnic groups were deemed "inferior." Interestingly, there is no available record of a scientist judging his or her own group "inferior."

Zany racial theorizing with a "scientific" foundation has gone on at least since the industrial revolution. With industrialization, the world's prosperity ballooned and it looked like there would at last be more than enough wealth to go around. At the same time, it created the need for a permanent class of unfortunates to operate the heavy equipment.

Consequently, the owners had to come up with some halfway respectable explanation of why they deserved Newport mansions and everyone else merited nineteen-hour days in the mill struggling to keep their digits out of the widget-making machines. The answer was Social Darwinism, the pseudo-biological notion that certain types of people are born to breathe asbestos dust for six bucks an hour while others have "cellular phones and Malibu beach houses" somehow inscribed in their genetic code.

From the start, the most enthusiastic eugenics advocates emerged from society's upper strata. David Starr Jordan, president of Stanford University, also headed Cold Spring Harbor, the nation's first biolab devoted to building a better human. Mrs. E. H. Harriman endowed the Eugenics Records Office (ERO) - the eugenicists' think tank - with a $15,000 grant and reached into her own pocketbook to cover staff salaries.

John D. Rockefeller, whose progeny personified the American ruling class, was the ERO's number-two cash cow. The first "Race Betterment Conference" took place in Battle Creek, Michigan, at the initiative of Dragna. John Harvey Kellogg, whose family business still leads the Western world in Froot Loops production (a contribution to the betterment of the species if ever there was one).

The plutocrats were in league with scientists, many with formidable reputations. These scientists expended immeasurable energy trying to "prove" that blacks were stupid, Jews were greedy, Mexicans were lazy, women were nutty and so on - as well as the corollary; rich, white people with good table manners and glowing report cards were genetically superior. This massive waste of time began when Victorian Englishman Sir Francis Galton published his observations that he most "eminent" members of British society, by and large, had eminent parents. That might not seem like much of a revelation today, but apparently it was so mind blowing to Galton that he could think of no other causal factor than pure heredity. Charles Darwin himself paid homage to Galton's "admirable labors" in establishing that "genius . . . tends to be inherited."

Galton came up with the term eugenics to advocate breeding better humans. Like so many theoreticians of his day, he asserted, among other things, that blacks lagged behind whites on the evolutionary scale. This ugly bit of quackery, like a wart, won't seem to go away.

As recently as the 1960s, Columbia University psychologist Henry Garrett maintained that people of African lineage are in fact 200,000 years behind those of fairer complexion. In the midst of the civil rights movement he condemned desegregation, with its presumably inevitable sexual mingling of blacks and whites, as "breeding down."

The attempt to codify existing class structure in some kind of biological schemata drags on. And it is worth noting that the endeavor is not limited to Klansmen or fringey crypto-facists (as is, for example, the bogus-scholarly project to establish that the Holocaust never happened). The elite media's warm reaction to such questionable outpourings as Harvard ant expert Edward O. Wilson's 1975 manifesto, Sociobiology: The New Synthesis and its 1978 follow-up On Human Nature - e.g., a fawning Time magazine cover story, and a Pulitzer Prize for Wilson - reveals an unsettling eagerness on the part of powers-that-be to embrace the idea that some people are inherently better than others.

The issue is hardly passe. The Pioneer Fund, established in 1937 to finance "study into the problems of human race betterment," according to its charter (and that's a revised charter), was still handing out grants in 1989. University of Delaware researcher Linda Gottfredson got $174,000 to study the supposed relation between race and job performance.

The Pioneer Fund is not racist, said its president, New York lawyer Harry Weyher. It is merely concerned about "problems of heredity in the human race."

From the conviction that some members of the human race have hereditary "problems" it is but a short leap to advocacy of eugenic action. William Schockley, the Nobel Prize - winning electronics pioneer, advanced a proposal in total seriousness to pay people - black people - with low IQ scores a cash incentive of $1,000 per point below 100 to have themselves sterilized.

But nowhere is the urge of the "establishment" to justify its existence in scientific terms embodied better that better than in the person of Konrad Lorenz. A trailblazer in the field of ethology, the study of how behavior patterns are supposedly fixed by genetics, and a source for some of Wilson's key points, the Austrain-born Lorenz was accepted as a member of Germany's Nazi Party on June 28, 1938. In 1942, Lorenz wrote a paper employing principles of ethology and calling for a "self-conscious, scientifically based race policy" administered by "our best individuals" with the aim of inducing "a more severe elimination of morally inferior human beings."

Sadly enough, exactly that program was already well under way at the time, under the guidance of the same "best individuals" who accepted Lorenz into their political party.

Lorenz's bestseller On Aggression contained most of the same ideas, albeit stated in more politically palatable language. On Aggression, Lorenz's popularized explication of his life's work in ethology, was described by one journalist as appearing "to confirm the prejudices of an authoritarian Right."

In 1973, amid protests from scholars worldwide who knew of his past affiliations and understood his enduring ideological affinity for those prejudices, Konrad Lorenz traveled to Stockholm, Sweden, to accept his Nobel Prize.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion Home Ronald Reagan

Copyright © 2000 CarpeNoctem. All rights reserved.

Revised: April 2003.

LINK

H.

some of the people couldn't even answer a simple question

Exactly, that's the point :rolleyes: (BTW I'd love to f*#k that dumb blonde chick :drool2: )

one thing that does not help is media portrayal of crackheads, hip hop gansta rap and reality Cop shows that 99% of the time are chasing young black criminals....this would be on par to us watching the OZ police chasing down every drunk and out of control aborigine on the streets....it's all one sided and an appalling end product.

No, what doesn't help is idiot apologists who are too thick to realise that it's modern african amerian "culture" (and I use that term very loosely) that largely paints itself as a bunch of crackhead criminals & gold digging whores.. NOT THE MEDIA!! And the common excuse of the apologists is that it is acceptable because they are "poverty stricken & oppressed" this is a cop out if I ever heard one! There are people all around the world in much worse positions who have dignity in their poverty!

Blacks in america are statistically FAR more likely to be criminals, crackeads, prostitutes, etc so once again it's not the media or the cops chasing black people for the hell of it, it's the FACT that so many petty criminals are black!! I see plenty of whites on the cop shows too so please stop talking such nonsense. :slap:

It can not be compared with oz police chasing down aboriginees and is not one sided, the only comparison that could be made is that if there was a cop show in wadaye, most offenders would probably be aboriginees and lets not forget that on the whole, aboriginees are far more likely to commit certain crimes such as domestic violence, child abuse, etc so if there was an inbalance in the number of call outs for domestic assaults by aboriginees it would be a fair representation.

I actually am quite interested in what the point is that you are trying to make Baph

I made it loud and clear in the first post, racism against whites is the most common form of racism today!! It goes largely unnoticed and is all too often tolerated, perpetrated and supported by white idiots around the world.

Since you provided us with such entertaining reading, I thought it was only fair to do the same, this is from a facebook group called 'Racism.. WTF!!!'

"I just wanted to bring this up cause its a bunch of bullshit that is going on in this world now. Im not racist its just bullshit. Here are quite a few examples.

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK.

... when I call you Kike, sand nigger, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this"

Exactly, that's the point :rolleyes: (BTW I'd love to f*#k that dumb blonde chick :drool2: )

one thing that does not help is media portrayal of crackheads, hip hop gansta rap and reality Cop shows that 99% of the time are chasing young black criminals....this would be on par to us watching the OZ police chasing down every drunk and out of control aborigine on the streets....it's all one sided and an appalling end product.

No, what doesn't help is idiot apologists who are too thick to realise that it's modern african amerian "culture" (and I use that term very loosely) that largely paints itself as a bunch of crackhead criminals & gold digging whores.. NOT THE MEDIA!! And the common excuse of the apologists is that it is acceptable because they are "poverty stricken & oppressed" this is a cop out if I ever heard one! There are people all around the world in much worse positions who have dignity in their poverty!

Blacks in america are statistically FAR more likely to be criminals, crackeads, prostitutes, etc so once again it's not the media or the cops chasing black people for the hell of it, it's the FACT that so many petty criminals are black!! I see plenty of whites on the cop shows too so please stop talking such nonsense. :slap:

It can not be compared with oz police chasing down aboriginees and is not one sided, the only comparison that could be made is that if there was a cop show in wadaye, most offenders would probably be aboriginees and lets not forget that on the whole, aboriginees are far more likely to commit certain crimes such as domestic violence, child abuse, etc so if there was an inbalance in the number of call outs for domestic assaults by aboriginees it would be a fair representation.

I actually am quite interested in what the point is that you are trying to make Baph

I made it loud and clear in the first post, racism against whites is the most common form of racism today!! It goes largely unnoticed and is all too often tolerated, perpetrated and supported by white idiots around the world.

Since you provided us with such entertaining reading, I thought it was only fair to do the same, this is from a facebook group called 'Racism.. WTF!!!'

"I just wanted to bring this up cause its a bunch of bullshit that is going on in this world now. Im not racist its just bullshit. Here are quite a few examples.

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK.

... when I call you Kike, sand nigger, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.

Its got to do with power relations

I am white.

I am proud.

only whites are not racists...but to answer your question it is simply because the majority is always going to be the oppressor....it's not hard to work out.

...nope I don't see you being racist at all actually...I see no foul...I take your point but don't dwell on it...!

Okay finally I get your point...and you know what...I actually agree with you...the only thing is I won't let it bother me...see it's all about minorities...if whites where the minority then the tables would simply be turned...don't you think that's a fair statement...lets put it this way...a group of say 50 white men move to Africa.....they are there to work for a given amount of time...they form a club for themselves whilst they are living there so they can meet up and socialise with people who they can relate with...I don't think any African would give a shit would they...especially when there is 40 million of them there and only this group of 50 white guys with their little personal club.....I doubt a black man would want to join the club either do you...?

H

Edited by Hunab Ku

finally I get your point

No you don't.

well now you are just being difficult.... :slap:

The end of your post shows that you are still struggling to understand what I'm saying.. If 50 white ex pats move to africa and start a club, who gives a shit? It's when they exclude members of another race and start demanding special rights & privelages that it becomes racism, that's exactly what's going on here, in america and across most of the world in fact, the only difference is that whites are not allowed to do this or show any sense of pride in being white or they are immediately labeled racists, that's called a double standard and it's as clear as fkn day!!!

Eg: How many times have you heard the phrase "I'm black & I'm proud" or "black is beautiful"? Millions of times and you thought nothing of it right??

But what comes to mind when you hear the term "white pride"? And what if someone was to say "white is beautiful"? They'd get hounded by a bunch of dickheads saying "we're all the same, don't be racist".

Edited by baphomet

The end of your post shows that you are still struggling to understand what I'm saying.. If 50 white ex pats move to africa and start a club, who gives a shit? It's when they exclude members of another race and start demanding special rights & privelages that it becomes racism, that's exactly what's going on here, in america and across most of the world in fact, the only difference is that whites are not allowed to do this or show any sense of pride in being white they immediately labeled racists, that's called a double standard and it's as clear as fkn day!!!

Eg: How many times have you heard the phrase "I'm black & I'm proud" or "black is beautiful"? Millions of times and you thought nothing of it right??

But what comes to mind when you hear the term "white pride"? And what if someone was to say "white is beautiful"? They'd get hounded by a bunch of dickheads saying "we're all the same, don't be racist".

okay I here you loud and clear...so...what can be done to rectify the situation...is there a solution...or should we all just continue on the way we are...I dunno...you are the one all concerned about it...does it effect your day to day living...is it causing you pain and or mental anguish...is it stopping you from doing anything you want to do in the world...what is the solution....?

So you have a point and yes it's an inequality...I'm not bothered about it because I don't think it deserves my mental attention or energy to tell the truth...I can co exist and do what ever the hell I want and this problem you have pin pointed will not have a single bearing on anything I wish to accomplish...

H.

Race... what a concept.

How can someone be racist when race doesn't exist?

How can we typify a race when there is no such thing as racial identity?

This thread reminds me of blond jokes.

The concept of race is rather identical to the concept of hair color.

So I get you Baph, but maybe you don't get yourself?

If it was rape then someone would be arguing that if they belong to the group that gets raped then they want to be able to rape too. Racism is a sign of ignorance in all of those who exhibit it.

Just because some people maintain idiotic beliefs in race or racial identity doesn't mean that those things help those who maintain them.

There are two types of people in this regard, those who seeing behavior that is wrong want to do it too when others get away with it, and those who base their beliefs on something other than the bad examples of society. If you see someone steal and not get caught does that make you jealous? If you see someone rape and get away with it do you want to do that too? So then why if you observe racism in the world would you want to emulate it?

baph, how does your point relate to who you are?

WTF does racism matter to you?

Ever notice that some feminists emulate the same type of behavior they oppose in males? What about the racist version of this? Since race is a concept of ignorance that is not given any scientific validity since genetic work has destroyed the theory of race why maintain the idea that races even exist? Just because some people still believe in an ignorant concept doesn't mean we have to propagate that concept ourselves.

Some people might think the earth is flat, but that doesn't make the earth flat.

Edited by Archaea

i know what you're saying baph & it is a valid point. but isn't it obvious why it is this way? it's simply a reaction to historical occurrences & circumstances. it's black people whom live in white society that make statements such as the ones above. many black people make a point of saying these things because for many centuries their people have been forced to live in white society as second class citizens &/or have been treated as sub human & forced into slavery etc.

even you can't deny that people with black skin from many different cultures have had the raw end of the deal for many many centuries. for a very long time these people have been viewed by the mainstream of white society as being inferior & have been treated as such. for a long time they have constantly been discriminated against & blatantly abused.

is it any wonder after all of this that they want to stand up & say "no! black isn't inferior, it isn't something to be ashamed of, black is beautiful!"

i mean come on man, grow up. it's obvious why these kind of statements exist. whats so wrong about a group of people who have had their self esteem trashed by centuries of human rights abuse, standing up & making some noise about it?

white people in general have no reason to do this because in general we have nothing to whinge about, we've got it good compared to black people & we have done for a long long time.

i'm sure you understand what i just typed to be true...the thing which worries me about you baph is that you obviously have some issues & you're projecting your issues outside & they're manifesting as racism. IMO if you weren't racist, the obviousness of what i just typed would be apparent to you & you wouldn't get so worked up about it.

i actually feel for you man, it's obvious that things aren't great for you. it seems if you didn't have some serious issues then you wouldn't go on the way you do.

Here we go again.. Here's an example of the misplaced brainwashed white guilt that Jesse Lee Peeterson was talking about.

You post is absolute bullshit, blacks have enslaved and murdered far more black people than any whites have and today the rate of whites killed by blacks and the rate of white women raped by black men is absolutely fucking horrendous and seriously imbalanced, on average white people are the real victims today not blacks.

Historical injustices (whether real or manufactured) should not be used to justify racism against me or any one else which is exactly what is happening today on a large scale.

If you are going to call me a racist then back it up with something or STFU! I am speaking out against racism, you are defending it!!

i actually feel for you man, it's obvious that things aren't great for you

Yea :( I'm doing it real tough, you can help by sucking my balls whilst humming a soothing melody.

Edited by baphomet

Yea sad.gif I'm doing it real tough, you can help by sucking my balls whilst humming a soothing melody.

Okay in which key shall we hum in...one of the black keys or maybe a white key...we better use the black cause we don't wanna seem prejudice... B)

H.

Egyptians enslaved the Ethiopiens, The Angles did the same to the Scotts. I think that when Europeans begain to settle in the Americas, it would have been the ones whos familiys came from a slavery background (alough when its slavery within your own race i think we call them a servant)

European and American slave traders used to sail to Africa and trade for slaves with the Kenyans they were the Superior Black race they had enslaved surrounding Black villeges and traded them quite willingly with the Europeans. Black on Black Slavery continuse in Africa even today. As far as the whole Aboriganal thing goes I come from a blended family so i can see both sides of the coin. A people who were practically enslaved and forced to come to Australia turned around and did the same to the Aboriganals. This was a learnt behavior, the important thing is we have broken the cycle. its time we all GET THE FUCK OVER IT BLACK OR WHITE if anyone could trace there family lineage back far enough im sure they will find slavery it has been somthing thats gone on since the start of man regardless of RACE as far as which RACE is SUPERIOR we would be lying if we didnt admit that different RACES are SUPERIOR at different things (sterio types etc) Asians are good with math and Technology, Africans have a superior physical structure, and so on :wacko:

If you are going to call me a racist then back it up with something or STFU!

haha, do you really think i feel the need to back that up? wake up to yourself man, it's plain as day that you're racist & everybody knows it.

another thing i'll say with absolute certainlty without having to back it up, is that the vast majority of people here think you're a dick wad. you must be a troll, why else would someone hang around a forum where almost everyone strongly disagrees with you & thinks you're fuckwit unless you were simply trying to stir shit up? & the reason why i feel sorry for you is that no-one does that kind of thing unless they have some serious issues. from a psychological point of view you're an open book. the way you behave speaks volumes & for that i really do feel for you. life must really suck for you...

i believe that most people who bother to interact on this forum are interested in expanding their minds & moving beyond the ignorant redneck mindset that you so precisely demonstrate. most people here i assume have a deep respect for other cultures & the knowledge (in particular about plants) which they have to share.

i assume that you do not have & have never had any aboriginal or otherwise 'black' friends. you obviously have no comprehension whatsoever about what life is like for aboriginal people but i won't go into that because it's plain that you don't care & i'd be wasting my time. just another case of a spoilt white kid who can't see past their own nose & for one reason or another is really angry, who doesn't bother to figure out whats wrong with themselves so projects his loneliness & pain onto others.

the only reason i bother to speak out about you is that 1. i think you're sending this forum down the drain & 2. i feel sorry for you.

a number of valued contributors have left because of your angry racism & it reflects badly on the whole community. one member who happens to be one of the posters i enjoyed reading the most & who happens to be aboriginal will probably never come back here & post because of your posts dragging the forum through the mud & that sux.

btw i don't feel guilty because i'm white. i simply acknowledge that some of the history of my people is shameful so i myself don't continue to repeat it. maybe that way we can move forward, open our minds, learn from each other & live happy meaningful lives.

Race not only doesn't exist, racial stereotypes are pure bullshit.

Lots of Asian people aren't mathematicians, lots of African people aren't athletes, lots of European people aren't retarded.

The media would have us believe that racism is increasing, and thats exactly what the status quo would like us to believe {they own the media} They have to continually define ouur seperation because if we all woke up and realised we were one ,their control over us would be diminished. But yes there are many who will do the bidding of the status quo as they have bought into that BS and they are blind .oh well

Bamph you are quiet skilled at inciting controversial responses, tooshaye good fellow. You are indeed in a league of your own, i enjoy your responses, well thought out with much forethought and aggressive language! Makes for a good show, i have to say i bookmark these sort of threads because of there conflicting nature and bamphy you dont add fuel to the fire you add NITRO!

b

Race not only doesn't exist, racial stereotypes are pure bullshit.

Lots of Asian people aren't mathematicians, lots of African people aren't athletes, lots of European people aren't retarded.

For sure,

The idea of 'race' was born out of European imperialism. It is a way to subjugate and manage (control) different people. A great example is Brazil, who imported shitloads of slaves from West Africa. However, they imported so many African 'laborers' that the ratio was somehitn like 1 Portuguese to 8 'African'. Now this is the interesting part, they divided the slaves up, virtually into different identity groupings, mulato etc. then instilled propaganda so they were all fighting with one another. This malicious fracture in identity made it easier to control large amounts of slaves.

If all the slaves got together and rebelled they'd kick ass just as Marx would have predicted. However because they were all busy rebelling with each other the small portion of Neo-Judeo-Christian rationalists could man the controls and direct the show just as their destructive worldview assumed.

Race is a construct, an imaginary grouping, an imaginary identity which is made real for those who live it. I'm this, I'm that. If you melt deep into any decent psychedelic experience these smoke screens of identity and ego with shortly lift revealing a deeper identity, of a union with how the universe identifies her self.

Edited by mooksha

Bamphy, thats so cute :wub:

edit: this is a response to bamphomets post below. i don't want to bump this lame thread.

i hope things improve for you soon baphomet & you work out how to deal with whatever it is which makes you so angry

Edited by Paradox

like albino gorillas and such ding dong welcome to the world of pre con the world of snuuup snatch aalot what ok/ k r s 1

Bamph you are quiet skilled at inciting controversial responses, tooshaye good fellow. You are indeed in a league of your own, i enjoy your responses, well thought out with much forethought and aggressive language! Makes for a good show, i have to say i bookmark these sort of threads because of there conflicting nature and bamphy you dont add fuel to the fire you add NITRO!

b

Thanks man :wub: That means a lot to me, I hope it has been as entertaining for you as it has been for me :)

(quote - paradox) i don't feel guilty because i'm white. i simply acknowledge that some of the history of my people is shameful so i myself don't continue to repeat it.

So who are "your people" and what exactly have they done that's so shameful?

haha, do you really think i feel the need to back that up? wake up to yourself man, it's plain as day that you're racist & everybody knows it.

There we go, plenty of excuses but no suprises, you and I both know that you can't back that up to save yourself.. I challenge you or anyone else out there to prove that accusation, if you can't then I advise you to keep your fucking mouth shut!!

i assume that you do not have & have never had any aboriginal or otherwise 'black' friends.

Actually I had one aboriginal friend who killed himself a while back so ATM, no I don't, there are not many aboriginals in melbourne and the others that I met have been scum. Our closest family friends are sri lankan however, and I have several "black" friends. Only an idiot would "assume" something like that, once again no surprises here, if your unable to successfully debate something with someone then revert back to add hominem attacks & label them, it's an old favourite of stupid folk, seen it many times before.

ignorant redneck mindset that you so precisely demonstrate.

If I'm such an "ignorant redneck" why is it that you (or anyone else here so far) have been completely unable to debate issues of race, religion, etc with me without being totally fucking humiliated?

i feel sorry for you.

You keep saying that but what have you done for me lately? If you really cared for me you would put my nuts in your mouth and hum a nice icaro or allow me to make sweet love to your ass.. I'm not saying that would be a cure all but it would go a long way towards making me feel better... :(

Edited by baphomet