The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

My Forum

Is it so you have control over your threads, and can delete what others say?

Yup. Yeti is a mod over there.

Edited by Teotz'

checked your site.....saw that maoi diet crap again......sorry not for me........

good luck with it none the less....i hope you will learn from being a mod/admin.......

t s t .

Did you read the whole thread? The opposing argument of no diet whatsoever is also proposed.

not the point as far as i'm concerned.......its been explained to you yet you still propagate the out of date info which has confused the issue for years.......yes you put all that work and effort into it but you didnt understand the facts,partly cos knowledge has grown, but still you keep pushing it even though its crap.

i still worry that your information practices will one day do some noob some damage......

will your sites mods moderate you?

t s t .

i dont think anyone proposes no diet,just the same as for most entheogens,about a 2hr fast and no heavy food that day.

Edited by t st tantra

Sorry, not trying to cause any commotion, was just saying.

i should have said to ban both not just one of them to be fair, (just for a week) to send a msg to a few unnamed members who may do this type of stuff on purpose.

Ill mind my own business :)

will your sites mods moderate you?
I've been told that I can, though have yet to try. Give me a few days though, I'm sure we will get to it soon enough :devil:

And yes, I'm aware that any participation in this venture is probably nuts. Teotz' knows though that if things get too ridiculous that he is on his own with it.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Yeti101

Hey Yeti one reason I made you a mod at my site is cause I probably need somebody to help keep me in line!

I promise you this... you will NEVER be banned and NEVER lose your mod status as long as you have the best interests of the forum and myself in mind.

If I'm fucking up.... you be sure to let me know (and there is no reason to be overly nice or anything).

Ya traffic on sites goes way down whenever I get banned from one (just look at the Nexus).

Teotz, how can you be so sure what effect your banning has on a site when you are "banned" after all? :unsure:

That was kind of a joke... kind of...

It's not cause I'm start or my posts are awesome or anything it is because people like drama, which is pretty lame.