The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemica

Unhonoured Trades by Stramonium/The Alchemist

Hey all,

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the last year - things have been very strange to say the least and I appreciate the help and support from you all. I think I can say that my mind-space has finally started to stabilise but I constantly feel guilty for whatever unhonoured trades or giveaways were made when things were bad.

I was in a very strange place for some time and feel very uncomfortable about not having delivered things I promised... so... I'd like to redeem myself.

I know I promised a CD while I was extremely out of it and fortunately that concept died with the mania... let me know holymountain and we'll sort out something else if you like (for real this time).

...and Sassy, I know I didn't come through with my promise but if you are chasing a cacti cut or something just ask and I'll make sure it happens.

Did I forget anyone?

Once again, sorry and thank you for all your support.

hey dude glad to hear you are feeling better. to be honest i can't remember the cd thing at all so don't feel bad and don't stress. it's all good.

peace.

yeah you promised me a 100x100 sheet of 250 mic Hoffman blotters, wat gives??

:lol:

on a serious note though, glad to see you've gotten better. good luck with it all :)