The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bit

June 2006 seedlings

They look beautiful! I can only hope I get similar growth with my new seedlings! Thanks for sharing

very nice, truly inspirational :wub:

Thanks guys, it is pretty amazing to watch these things grow from a seed the size of a poppy seed, into awesome plants.

Nice seedlings Bit I have heaps from 2006 too and they are about the same size but don't you hate how young Bridgesii have that pissy little skinny ass base stem and they always wanna flop over...it's definately a trait I'd love to breed out of them over the next ten years...get some Peruvian genes into em and fattem them babies up.

creative photography BTW nice.

H.

Nice seedlings Bit I have heaps from 2006 too and they are about the same size but don't you hate how young Bridgesii have that pissy little skinny ass base stem and they always wanna flop over...it's definately a trait I'd love to breed out of them over the next ten years...get some Peruvian genes into em and fattem them babies up.

creative photography BTW nice.

H.

Nice bit! they look alot like mine even down to the bamboo stakes!!

As for the flopping over, i've started taking the top foot or so off them to root as new plants,, these bridges have plenty of good traits that make up for it!! :)

Nice bit! they look alot like mine even down to the bamboo stakes!!

As for the flopping over, i've started taking the top foot or so off them to root as new plants,, these bridges have plenty of good traits that make up for it!! :)

yeah agree...those ones you gave me Toby I have virtually decapitated half of them and replanted as tip cuttings...seems to work and get rid of that skinny base.

H.