The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

special member t

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH make him stop, please lord, make him stop, i pray to thee oh lord, just make him stop.

What? I thought that was humorous and intelligent. I liked what Torsten said.

What?

lol

It is the way you answer to the comments that is at times very frustrating, it looks like you don't really understand...

For example= Torsten said (in a very delicate manner) that a majority of your posts is boring...and you answer with a smiley.

It is difficult for the majority of us to comprehend your attitudes because some botanical informations you posted demonstrate that you have a brain that is functioning well but on the other hand you do often react and post like a mentally challenged person. Please keep in mind that am not saying that for mocking you or doing some "Teotz bashing", i'm just trying to explain how it looks. I am not saying that you are mentally deficient !

You should be more careful in using internet, it is easy to misunderstand someone when we have just a keyboard to communicate.( look at me i look like a child too with my poor english !)

You are very young and you are exposing yourself a lot on all the "ethno" forums...what for ? Aren't you interested in plants ? If so, you should spend more time in nature and in the garden...how can you be bored with a garden ???

I hope you don't take my comments like an attack because it's not :)

I hope you don't take my comments like an attack because it's not

Naw Mauve, your cool.

I guess basically is what y'all are saying is that I shouldn't be posting in the social areas of the forums? Cause if it's not something informative it's a boring, bullshit post.... I don't really think that is fair.

I guess basically is what y'all are saying is that I shouldn't be posting in the social areas of the forums? Cause if it's not something informative it's a boring, bullshit post.... I don't really think that is fair.

No, Teotz.

What we're saying is don't rabbit on with bullshit, and don't post inane crap. As mauve said, some of the stuff you write is great, other (and majority) is utter garbage. You do come across as a 'tard sometimes, well, often, but there are some interesting insights/info you can provide. All the more frustrating.

Think before you post. That is what is being said.

Read the threads you are posting in properly, so you don't make inane posts. That is what is being said.

Don't be a fucktard. That is what is being said.

If you're bored, go out in the garden, or do something else to amuse yourself, don't inflict us with your boredom and subsequent shite. That is what is being said.

We all make bullshit boring posts sometime, but you do it every day, often a number of times.

This one aint Teotz bashing, i've worded it so that it doesn't come across as such. does this make sense?

ok, maybe it's time to mention some of the extreemly good sides of teotz.

teotz never seems to get grumpy with us when we seemingly criticize some of his ways.

even if he get's told off, he doesn't turn sulky, but keeps on posting and keeps on believing in himselfe.

and although this aspect of character seems to drive some of us crazy from time to time, because it seems most efforts of us to produce change to the better are futile, it's the same character trait which keeps him still happy posting, even though he encounters critizism.

most of us would be obsessed whith what people might think of us, we think "oh i better writte this this way, so to sound smart" whilst teotz seem not to worry about all of this and i guess with a bit of balancing out those character traits, this abilety could come quite handy.

with balance i mean to take good critic from other forum members at heart and to get the teflon shoulder pads out if what ever has been said seems inapropiate.

and sorry if i say "he" when probably you are female.

another thing i noticed is that, if i see teotz posts these days i get a quite happy emotion, somehow that would mean that he has become quite an essential part of this forum, and gee he worked very hard on doing so, and if people (including myselfe) lost there nerves with him and told him off, he just kept on going on,

because.....,

because teotz believes in himselfe,

and this is a very good thing.

most of us would be obsessed whith what people might think of us, we think "oh i better writte this this way, so to sound smart" whilst teotz seem not to worry about all of this and i guess with a bit of balancing out those character traits, this abilety could come quite handy.

That is right, I say what I believe and don't filter it.

ok, maybe it's time to mention some of the extreemly good sides of teotz.

teotz never seems to get grumpy with us when we seemingly criticize some of his ways.

even if he get's told off, he doesn't turn sulky, but keeps on posting and keeps on believing in himselfe.

and although this aspect of character seems to drive some of us crazy from time to time, because it seems most efforts of us to produce change to the better are futile, it's the same character trait which keeps him still happy posting, even though he encounters critizism.

Try constant criticism when I make the slightest mistake or say something "out of line". Negative comments in every thread I make no matter what it's about, etc.

planthelper this comment is not directed at you, I feel your advice and criticism is fine. Just saying.

another thing i noticed is that, if i see teotz posts these days i get a quite happy emotion, somehow that would mean that he has become quite an essential part of this forum, and gee he worked very hard on doing so, and if people (including myselfe) lost there nerves with him and told him off, he just kept on going on,

because.....,

because teotz believes in himselfe,

and this is a very good thing.

Lately that has actually been going to me a little bit, but I'm glad you posted this! Thank Planthelper! I feel better now!