The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
eexpee

Hi!

Hi! My name is Tim, I am 18 and currently doing the HSC.

I have a hobby with ethnobotanicals.

I have always been told I have a higher maturity level for my age, but generally I find I can get along with people my own age and older just as easily.

I came across Shaman Australis a couple of years ago and ordered some HWBR seeds from the vendor, but have recently only come across the boards within the last 3 weeks, began lurking without a user name, thought it was a pretty cool place and decided to join!

I have several cactus's growing right now, all about 20-30cm high (received them only 6 months ago). My collection consists of:

x1 Juulus giant x T. pachanoi

x2 T. pachanoi

x2 T. bridgesii

x1 T. peruvianuus

I also have recently collected and dried 120g of A. muscaria in the mountains in mid April.

I always thoroughly research any substance before I even consider using them, with erowid as my main information source.

Well, that about covers it. I look forward to being a part of The Corroboree and i'll see you around,

eexpee - Tim

Edited by eexpee

Man, I wish I had cacti during the HSC. Have you thought about what you wanna do post highschool?

Also, keep an eye on the Sydney/Newcastle/Central Coast meet thread. Sydney's having its next bash in a couple of weeks. Welcome aboard.

Well, I am doing the HSC over 2 years, one of the reasons being I need to bide some time. At one stage I thought I had it all figured out, but i'm back to square one. So, my answer is, no, not really, but I need something that keeps me interested.

Thanks JDanger, gerbil!

you might to delete some of that post cus gnomes just don't cut it. keep upto date with laws

welcome and keep yourself safe

Edited by spudamore

On another forum they use a technique that goes like: SWIM when referring to anything, especially incriminating material. It means Someone Who Is Not Me or SWIY - You.

Is this sufficient? Or should I just avoid mentioning anything incriminating at all?

I read the rules, but it simply stated something like: Do not incriminate yourself.

Sorry I was unclear.

Anyway, thank you all.

- eexpee

I once heard about a guy who always spoke about someone he knew when he didn't want to incriminate himself. You might like to follow his lead, yeah?

Greetings & Welcome eexpee,

Always good to see new members taking a moment to introduce themselves.

I am sure you will fit in here just fine!