The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sharxx101

Using Paypal at SAB store

Hi guys I have been trying to place an order with the SAB internet store and the paypal part wont work for some reason. I would rather pay via paypal as I dont want to goto a branch or pay a high internet banking fee. Any advise is appericated

:)

I use my visa card via paypal. SAB should take you straight to the right page, just login when it does, viola.

Double check the payment method when you submit the payment too. Sometimes mine defaults to bank transfer and gives stupid errors if i don't have money in the right account.

Have used paypal atleast 10 times at SAB. Works fine every time...

sometimes paypal causes problems. this is most commonly due to settings on the customer's computer and hence nothing we can do abut it. however, if you have a paypal account then you don't need to go via the paypal check out if it causes problems.

simply submit your order as 'cash in mail' or 'bank transfer' and then log into your paypal account and make the payment from there directly to [email protected]

order processing is triggered by payments arriving, so it doesn't really matter how the payment arrives, we then go looking for which order it belongs to. ie if the payment label is wrong it really doesn't matter usually.

sometimes paypal causes problems. this is most commonly due to settings on the customer's computer and hence nothing we can do abut it. however, if you have a paypal account then you don't need to go via the paypal check out if it causes problems.

simply submit your order as 'cash in mail' or 'bank transfer' and then log into your paypal account and make the payment from there directly to [email protected]

order processing is triggered by payments arriving, so it doesn't really matter how the payment arrives, we then go looking for which order it belongs to. ie if the payment label is wrong it really doesn't matter usually.

Thanks T the only problem is that my paypal account is different to my SAB store account email. there is no place to leave an order number for a reference, so I just put it in the comment box that I paid via a different email account that is included in the comment box. Thanks T saves me going to ANZ and depositing the cash :) .

Edited by sharxx101