The Corroboree
Torsten

New Albert Hofmann LSD Documentary

New Albert Hofmann LSD Documentary Available on April 19th:

MAPS is pleased to present LSD: Problem Child and Wonder Drug, a documentary film by Michael McAteer about the International LSD Symposium held on the occasion of Dr. Albert Hofmann’s 100th Birthday in Basel, Switzerland, January 11, 12, and 13, 2006.

LSD: Problem Child and Wonder Drug captures the fascinating story of LSD as it is eloquently spoken by Dr. Albert Hofmann, the 100 year old sage-scientist who brought it into the world. With interviews and presentations by Rick Doblin, Alex Grey, Ralph Metzner, Carl Ruck, Goa Gil and others, this historic message from the father of LSD is a timeless relic and an immediate source of inspiration.

Dr. Albert Hofmann himself said, “This is an important film. It is a comprehensive document of the various effects of LSD and of their meaning. The film is a good document of the uniqueness of LSD.”

Purchase the DVD on the MAPS website, and 50% of the proceeds will go towards furthering what Dr. Hofmann called his “heart’s desire”: LSD research.

what kind of new LSD research are we talking about that you know of T? what are the frontlines?

http://www.maps.org/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=144

interesting spelling of psychonaut "psycho-nought" i always thought of it as being akin to psycho-navigator, plus the semblance to astronaut (astro navigator) conjuring up some kind of space cadet imagery. ahh well. this video doesn't appear to have been leaked and i'm on some very fancy torrent trackers.

http://www.maps.org/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=144

interesting spelling of psychonaut "psycho-nought" i always thought of it as being akin to psycho-navigator, plus the semblance to astronaut (astro navigator) conjuring up some kind of space cadet imagery. ahh well. this video doesn't appear to have been leaked and i'm on some very fancy torrent trackers.

Well it's pretty cheap, and worth a watch :)..