The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TheDudeAbides

FBI radio

Hey does anyone from sydney listen to FBI radio 94.5 ? its a profit free station and plays some of the best psy beats. the thing is i never get to rememeber he artist. so if anyone knoes of any they would like to share please do!

FBI is a voluntary DJ radio station..different DJ's all day everyday..they have drum n bass sessions PSY trance sessions regularly..I used to service all the audio equipment there..they are pretty cool and its good to listen to at night but the daytime DJ's kinda suck with their avante garde` selections.

H.

I used to live in Sydney and I recall FBI as both the best and worst station I've ever heard

Avante Garde is a very polite way to put it Hunab.....

I listen to it....usually flick between FBi & 2ser. I dig these stations cause when you listen you nearly always hear something different.

I remember going to a fundraiser for FBI about um... well... jeez 16 years ago in Sydney at the the hordern pavillion. Had heaps of great sydney bands etc and was a top night out. I knew it was still alive and kicking but just thought a timeline to the station might be of interest... did anyone else go to that gig?