The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
baphomet

The Obama Deception

Zeitgeist: Obama deception? lol Still watching but it looks interesting. It's a diff view that we are normally shown.

Gen

Definitely some good stuff there, though I hardly agree with all of Alex Jones' conclusions.

His anti-climate change stuff is pretty, er, one sided, and he won't get anyone sensible on his

show who argues otherwise. I'd like to hear a real debate.

I'm glad Jones is around, regardless. The KRS-One footage is pretty cool. And spreading important

stuff about Obama's team that everyone should know. Good intro to Bilderbergs, CFR, etc. It takes

guts to do what Jones does, going to the BB/CFR hotels and filming...he's a brave man and I admire

that.

Jones did an interview with Gore Vidal that was unintentionally hilarious. Must find it.

This Obama film is better than "Terrorstorm", I think.

Edited by Rizla

Definitely some good stuff there, though I hardly agree with all of Alex Jones' conclusions.

His anti-climate change stuff is pretty, er, one sided, and he won't get anyone sensible on his

show who argues otherwise. I'd like to hear a real debate.

I'm glad Jones is around, regardless. The KRS-One footage is pretty cool. And spreading important

stuff about Obama's team that everyone should know. Good intro to Bilderbergs, CFR, etc. It takes

guts to do what Jones does, going to the BB/CFR hotels and filming...he's a brave man and I admire

that.

Jones did an interview with Gore Vidal that was unintentionally hilarious. Must find it.

This Obama film is better than "Terrorstorm", I think.

I've never been a huge alex jones fan, in fact I often felt like jamming his megaphone up his ass. Even though he tends to sensationalise things a little, from what I have seen so far this is still largely factual and one of the most important films ever made as far as I'm concerned.. very timely and I hope it gets more exposure than that zeitgeist bullshit which sadly was the most watched film on the internet. I haven't seen all his films but I do agree that this is one of his better ones, although he did apologise and said it was rushed.

I don't know exactly what was going on at that hotel with the firetruck.. I thought it dragged on a little there and I tuned out but the rest of it was quite good IMO.

RE climate change... I think socrates put it best "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." I'm not sure what Alex Jones has had to say on the matter (I'm assuming it's along the lines of this: 'GLOBAL WARMING OR GLOBAL GOVERNANCE?') but I have seen strong evidence for both sides of this argument. I know that 'The Great Global Warming Swindle' is a fucking disgrace, intentionally deceptive garbage and IMO the syphlitic little rat who made it should be shot!! When it aired here there was a panel discussion on ABC (the network which aired it) and I looked up the names of the "scientists" on the pannel who were arguing that global warming was not real, it turned out that they were all petroleum geologists who at some stage in their life had worked for major oil companies (something they did not disclose to the audience).

What is much harder to debunk is some of the conspiracy theories regarding "global warming" because though it may be hard for many to accept.. HAARP. is all too real! See 'HOLES IN HEAVEN' - narrated by Martin Sheen

Sadly they have a point, whether it is man made (by pollution, HAARP, whatever) there are some (club of rome etc) who have decided to capitalise on it and use it as a means to further their agenda, just like they did with terrorism.

It seems that the same people who fucked the environment (and own the fed) Rockafeller standard oil, etc are often the same people behind green groups and their land grabs and means of control are mascerading as conservation, etc BEHIND THE GREEN CURTAIN

EDIT: I just saw the part you were talking about in reference to global warming.. damn, I spoke too soon, that fucked up the whole thing IMO, that guy spoke the truth up to that point but Alex Jones made a mistake allowing him to state his opinion as fact, there always has to be something to fuck it up doesn't there? Zeitgeist would have been fine if it wasn't for the first two parts, so would this if it wasn't for that shit about global warming, both film makers fucked up and put a lot of people off by diluting facts with bullshit and theory, how sad :(

Edited by baphomet

I watched that video twice baph...sorry but was totally hammered when I did so... but made some interesting info....we are heading into strange times ahead folks very very strange.

Good to hear man, glad you enjoyed it. This latest clip gave me a giggle too, strange times when fox admits that "the conspiracy theorists were right" definitely a victory for the sane/aware people out there.. But not a clean bill of mental health for those who think the world is run by aliens n shit.

Seen it ansd thought that it was really good mate states the facts and that obama hasnt really done anything and has the same agenda as bush!!!

The whole anti-climate change debate would probably make a good thread. I don't disagree that there are evil fores using "climate change" as a political football, no doubt. I just think those who really believe that human pollution doesn't have something to do with the current weirdness on planet Earth, either have major blinders on, or are, as you said Baph, working for the oil companies.

I'd love to hear a reasoned debate on the subject. The PR moves by big oil to paint themselves green are really disgusting. With Jones, unfortunately I think it gets down to -- how dare you ask me to change my lifestyle? kind of rhetoric...and I get sick of that, especially in this country. If he had the guts to do it, he should get some non-political scientists on who disagree with him, and do something more than scream at them.

I've never been a huge alex jones fan, in fact I often felt like jamming his megaphone up his ass.

Glad we can agree on some things.

I have been actively monitoring and trading the financial markets these last few months since uni finished and some of the stuff you can pick up on the finance newswires is very interesting.

Try these two, first one is long but it is a must read.

The Quiet Coup - http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200905/imf-advice

The crash has laid bare many unpleasant truths about the United States. One of the most alarming, says a former chief economist of the International Monetary Fund, is that the finance industry has effectively captured our government—a state of affairs that more typically describes emerging markets, and is at the center of many emerging-market crises. If the IMF’s staff could speak freely about the U.S., it would tell us what it tells all countries in this situation: recovery will fail unless we break the financial oligarchy that is blocking essential reform. And if we are to prevent a true depression, we’re running out of time.

click article for more

and

Geithner's Stress Test "A Complete Sham," Former Federal Bank Regulator Says - http://finance.yahoo.com/techticker/articl...27s-Stress-Test

The bank stress tests currently underway are “a complete sham,” says William Black, a former senior bank regulator and S&L prosecutor, and currently an Associate Professor of Economics and Law at the University of Missouri - Kansas City. “It’s a Potemkin model. Built to fool people.” Like many others, Black believes the “worst case scenario” used in the stress test don’t go far enough.

click article for more

S&L is the Savings and Loans crisis from the 80s and 90s.

Worth noting that despite his rhetoric about being against lobbyists during the campaign, two weeks after inauguration Geithner had put a Goldman Sachs big-cheese lobbyist in as chief of staff of the Treasury and Obama had put a Raytheon exec as chief of staff of the Pentagon.

Edited by apothecary

I'd love to hear a reasoned debate on the subject. The PR moves by big oil to paint themselves green are really disgusting. With Jones, unfortunately I think it gets down to -- how dare you ask me to change my lifestyle? kind of rhetoric...and I get sick of that, especially in this country. If he had the guts to do it, he should get some non-political scientists on who disagree with him, and do something more than scream at them.

Here's a start - http://www.petitionproject.org/. All those scientists cant be working for the oil companies, can they?

Have a read of the 12 page journal, easy to read and outlines the situation very well imo.

The guy who wrote the cover letter for that petition was hired by tobacco companies to cover their ass so I wouldn't be surprised if someone had done the same thing in relation to global warming: http://cce.890m.com/scientific-consensus/

"The campaign to obfuscate global warming is often compared to that surrounding tobacco. They intersect with the author of the Oregon peitition’s cover letter, Frederick Seitz. Seitz was a distinguished scientist who did important work in solid-state physics. After he was the president of the National Academy of Sciences, he went on to head Rockefeller University, and was later hired by the tobacco industry to direct their medical research programs.

A total of $45 million was spent on medical research under Seitz’s guidance.

For his part, Seitz says he was comfortable taking tobacco money, “as long as it was green. I’m not quite clear about this moralistic issue. We had absolutely free rein to decide how the money was spent.” Did the research give the tobacco industry political cover? “I’ll leave that to the philosophers and priests,” he replies.

They had “free rein” with one notable exception. “They didn’t want us looking at the health effects of cigarette smoking.” In one case, a study of smoke inhalation in mice was cut short by tobacco lawyers. Usually, the money went to investigate every other cause of cancer and heart disease except smoking.

Seitz’s public mandate was quite different. One of the programs that Seitz oversaw was the Council for Tobacco Research, which had the explicit goal to provide “research into questions of tobacco use and health.” In a speech introducing Seitz in his role, former RJR CEO Colin Stokes gives their reasons for creating the research program:

. . . our sense of integrity dictates that we respond directly to a fundamental attack on our business.

. . . if we can refute the criticisms against cigarettes, we may remove government’s excuse for imposing heavy taxes on the product.

. . . there are a large number of crucial questions that need scientific answers in the area of smoking and health.

Stokes launches into a litany of talking points, alleging the link between smoking and cancer and heart disease remains controversial, with “prominent medical authorities lining up on each side of the arguments” and “for every charge that has been made against cigarettes, there has emerged a strong body of scientific data or opinion in defense of the product.” He accuses the American Cancer Society and federal government for spending too much effort and money trying to prevent smoking, thus discouraging the discovery of “the true cause of cancer.” Does any of this sound familiar?

Seitz had said that even his father knew that cigarettes cause cancer, yet he had no trouble spending $45 million with a mandate that he was privately directed to ignore. By 1989, a tobacco industry lawyer was advising Philip Morris’ CEO that Seitz was “quite elderly and not sufficiently rational to offer advice.”

In the mean time, the George Marshall Institute that he co-founded increasingly shifted its attention to global warming issues. By 1998, he was endorsing the Oregon Petition, and 9 years after that, at the age of 96, he was endorsing it again. Seitz was also skeptical of ozone depletion and the dangers of second hand smoke."

Edited by baphomet