The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kadakuda

Turbina classification article?

Question

Does anyone know which book/journal the classification of T. corymbosa was published in? i cant find any articles specifically on this, so i am thinkin git was probably in a larger volume...????

the usda ref list is this:

* Adams, C. 1972. Flowering plants of Jamaica. (F Jam)

* Brako, L. & J. L. Zarucchi. 1993. Catalogue of the flowering plants and gymnosperms of Peru. Monogr. Syst. Bot. Missouri Bot. Gard. 45. (L Peru)

* Correll, D. S. & H. B. Correll. 1982. Flora of the Bahama archipelago. (F Bahamas)

* Correll, D. S. & M. C. Johnston. 1970. Manual of the vascular plants of Texas. (F Tex)

* Dassanayake, M. D. & F. R. Fosberg, eds. 1980–. A revised handbook to the flora of Ceylon. (F Ceylon)

* Duke, J. A. et al. 2002. CRC Handbook of medicinal herbs. (CRC MedHerbs ed2)

* Gómez-Pompa, A. & V. Sosa, eds. 1978–. Flora de Veracruz. (F Veracruz)

* Harling, G. & B. Sparre, eds. 1973–. Flora of Ecuador. (F Ecuador)

* León (J. S. Sauget) & Alain (E. E. Liogier). 1946–1962. Flora de Cuba.; suppl. 1969 (F CubaLeon)

* Liberty Hyde Bailey Hortorium. 1976. Hortus third. (Hortus 3)

* Macbride, J. F. et al., eds. 1936–1971. Flora of Peru.; new ser. 1980- (F Peru)

* McGuffin, M., J. T. Kartesz, A. Y. Leung, & A. O. Tucker. 2000. Herbs of commerce, ed. 2. (Herbs Commerce ed2)

* Spellman, D. L. et al. A list of the monocotyledoneae/dicotyledonae of Belize. Published in Rhodora v. 77 & 83, 1975 & 1981 (L Belize)

* Standley, P. C. & J. A. Steyermark. 1946–1976. Flora of Guatemala. (F Guat)

* Standley, P. C. 1920. Trees and shrubs of Mexico. Contr. U.S. Natl. Herb. 23:1-1721. (TreesS Mex)

* Steenis, C. G. G. J. van, ed. 1948–. Flora malesiana. (F Males)

* Terrell, E. E. et al. 1986. Agric. Handb. no. 505. (AH 505)

* Turrill, W. B. et al., eds. 1952–. Flora of tropical East Africa. (F TE Afr)

* Weber, E. 2003. Invasive plant species of the world: a reference guide to environmental weeds. (Invasive Pl Spec)

but these seem mostly to do with geographic range...i am looking for the description and reclassification publication that put R. corymbosa into T. corymbosa (i already know why, through other papers, but want the original descriptions).

thanks!!

4 answers to this question