The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bush Turkey

Dirty Sanchez gets high!!!

Hey all was watching MTV the other day and there is a new dirty sanchez show on called Sanchez gets high!

They travel the world to find the best natural high.... last one was flesh of the gods mexican shrooms! also some shit like funneling

gurana up there arse!

has anyone seen it??? i wonder how deep into the ethno world they are gonna explore or expose!

wiki

Sanchez Get High Pritchard 'Vs' Dainton

In the episodes of this show, Pritchard and Dainton are looking for the ultimate 'highs' where they go to different countries including, Mexico, Phillipines, Australia, Cambodia, South Africa, India and Japan. They do the most painful stunts in order to get a 'buzz', they do skydiving, painful tattoos to fit in with african tribes, taste old remedies and substances which are used by many foreign countries to experience different feelings including Hallucinations and Euphoria. Filming began June 2008 and aired for the first time october 2008.

-----

haven't really seen the show but it's hard to imagine they'd be exercising much of a mature attitude, rather going to zany extremes.

not having a go at you sub.

but from what links i saw they seem to be doing the jackass thing. but with psys.

hopefully it will be the common ones, and hopefully itll change them for the better. but im i can ony be hopeful.

Yeh amen to that, heres hoping they DON'T venture too deep...last thing we need is a new sally d situation.

And no I'm not advocating the whole secrecy thing, but common sense has to be exercised and its fairly obvious that these guys are lacking in that department, and are likely to present any substances they try in a light that encourages irresponsible use, and exacerbates legal pressures.

Peace

Edited by MindExpansion

Yeh amen to that, heres hoping they DON'T venture too deep...last thing we need is a new sally d situation.

And no I'm not advocating the whole secrecy thing, but common sense has to be exercised and its fairly obvious that these guys are lacking in that department, and are likely to present any substances they try in a light that encourages irresponsible use, and exacerbates legal pressures.

Peace

i agree totally! i love watching them, they crack me up!! doesnt mean i agree with there ways! In the flesh of the gods episode, i was suprised to see how mature they were! they had so much respect for the shaman! but i still cant belive they show this on tv in prime time!

if ya want to check it out, its on tonight on MTV 7:30 in WA and 9:30 over east on fox

Edited by subbo