The Corroboree
mr b.caapi

Perth Pedro

You can see terminating and rib morphs on young seedlings so I'm not sure about the age thing...either way it's a trait I look for in a cactus as I find it adds to the mystique and trippiness of the plant.

viva la` terminate

You can see terminating and rib morphs on young seedlings so I'm not sure about the age thing...either way it's a trait I look for in a cactus as I find it adds to the mystique and trippiness of the plant.

viva la` terminate

i'm not saying that meristem termination only happens due to senescence, i'm just saying that termination may be one symptom of sensescence & senescence might be a linked to what strangebrew has observed.

i guess the line is a long one for this plant but if some are available in the future could someone please let me know

thanks

VS

i guess the line is a long one for this plant but if some are available in the future could someone please let me know

thanks

VS

PM'd

i'm not saying that meristem termination only happens due to senescence, i'm just saying that termination may be one symptom of sensescence & senescence might be a linked to what strangebrew has observed.

The trait carried so obviously it's in the germ cells and heritable but sometimes the trait appears to increase with age.

What is fascinating is that separate, individual plants sourced from separate sites can terminate at the same time. An indication of being clones I guess, all sourced from the same material. It will be interesting to see what happens now it's more widely grown.

Edited by strangebrew

recieved mine thanks mr.b.caapi!