The Corroboree
blip

Pretty girl at Happy High Herbs Newtown

I know what it's like lsdreamz... need to grow some balls myself. At least your going into the shop, for me, mustering up the courage to do that would take a bit.

Maybe you should drop a couple of those Empathy capsules and venture in? Nothing like a bit of social lubrication to bring out the charmer in you...

Just make sure you don't get too "off-tap", or she might get cluey.

Then again, it might just make it harder for the next encounter.

Good luck if you do decide to ask!

(...or do what I'm considering, get a dog. All the love, much less hastles!)

Edited by The Alchemist

^

"A bitch is a bitch, but dog is a man's best friend" -- Thanks, Snoop

..So did anything eventuate? :rolleyes:

..So did anything eventuate? :rolleyes:

i doubt it lol, apparently he already has a GF the cheeky bugger :rolleyes:

So you got a GF already. Can't help but say that it doesn't hurt to have one in the wings if you know what I mean. All this, i'm yours and you are mine forever stuff..... starting to doubt it again myself. That said I wear a ring. Dude! Just ask the chick if shes seeing anyone or something... hmmmmm i.e. 'so do you have a partner, or .... be a dumb arse like I would tend to be and say 'I know this is weird but I'm into you for some reason.... wanna go eat some food tonight?'

yes or no. is gonna be the answer.

oh and leave your number. Either way you got nothing to lose. HHH dosen't have shit that you can't grow bro

namaste

This thread is kind of sweet.

lsddreamz, most of us if not all are anxious when it gets to that. It's just most people are good liars to others and to themselves too. And yeah, social lubricants are very useful shit!

'Butterflies in the stomach' is what I used to call it!

. And yeah, social lubricants are very useful shit!

But be careful, too much lubrication leads to "hey baby. :puke: " That's never so smooth in my experience

Hillbilly

I remember confessing my feelings for a friend who was the first person I've ever fallen in love with. It was the most terrifying feeling. I thought my heart was going to pound right through my chest. :blush:

I remember confessing my feelings for a friend who was the first person I've ever fallen in love with

and how'd it turn out?

i did the same, but she had a bf of 5 years. i just had to get it off my chest, knowing full well that it'd ruin the friendship. we didn't speak for like 2-3 years, but now we're pretty decent friends.

i did the same, but she had a bf of 5 years. i just had to get it off my chest, knowing full well that it'd ruin the friendship. we didn't speak for like 2-3 years, but now we're pretty decent friends.

when i broke up with my ex of 11 years had exactly the same problem had a lot of issues with getting the guts up to walk up to random women and start making conversation however I've learned since then if you can get the balls uop to ask and the girls single there is a good chance she'll give you a chance at least the thing is a lot of women fear rejection just as much as we do , a lot of the time thereare two intrested partiews and neither wants to make the first move for fear of being knocked back. And when it comes down to it whats the worst that can happen they say they aren't intrested , and lets face is the type of person that would reject outright without even taking the time to get to know you , is that someone you want to be around anyway so come on LSD how did it all turn out

Only a few weeks ago there was this girl next to me in the library at uni who I spoke to briefly and was quite attracted to, but couldn't work up the balls to make anything of it, I doubt I'll ever see her again facepalm.gif

and how'd it turn out?

Turned out he'd had feelings for another :( Hard pill to swallow that one LOL. But that was over 2 years ago and we're "together" more often than not now. But we've both agreed that our friendship is more important than anything else :) I felt so much better after telling him in the first place.