The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Synergising

I've heard a rumor that Aya vine sections brewed with Chacruna leaves results in a pretty good combination.

Probably bullshit but. We all know about the rubbish missinformation that finds it way onto the net!

thc+alc+bj :rolleyes:

LMAO !! :lol:

a person took a single dose of halve a pill of citalopram,

than, a few hours later he drank a single cup of coca tea brewed with two bags.

moments later he felt energy and wellbeing rising up through his body, and was totaly surprised that just that little tea had such good effects.

the ssri obviously enhanced the effects of the coca tea to a certain degree, it would be interressting to test the interaction of sceletium and coca, and sceletium and ephedra.

but be carefull there might be some risks involved, as mixing maoi's and coca or ephedra would be a no, no and this said methode obviously works on a similar principle.

Acid and Valium...it truly doesn't get any better.

EDIT: alcohol + tobacco. best combo ever. yay to legal drugs.

Edited by faustus

Acid and Valium...it truly doesn't get any better.

same as, a little bit of shrooms and a little valium, and guess what, it can work wonders to lift a depression.

ph,i'm curious if anyone has tried sceletium + cactii?

anyone tried phenebut instead of a benzo with an entheogen?

there is a stimulant fraction in heimia i got a few times,mixed with delosperma bosseranum was excellent.....wish i could get that extn sorted but i think its a very minor component and there just isnt much of it......hm,the myrtifolia is different in effect to the salicifolia ,maybe it has more.........heimia + most any entheogen has an excellent synergy......

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

i can't remember hearing of mixing scelly and mesc, but i guess we would have heard in the past of people who tried pedro, whilst beeing on prescription ssri's, but i don't remeber the result.

a gnome once told me that any thing 2C and acid works great, be it 2cb - 2ct7 - 2ce - 2ci

then throw in some nangs and some spice and hold on tight for the next few mins

I think sceley and mesc might be asking for trouble but definately lsa nd mesc is worth investigating

A very close old friend told me that acid and a smoke of bufotenin (where Spice was preferable but completely unavailable) was highly interesting. HBWR and bufo was too sedating.

a person took a single dose of halve a pill of citalopram,

than, a few hours later he drank a single cup of coca tea brewed with two bags.

moments later he felt energy and wellbeing rising up through his body, and was totaly surprised that just that little tea had such good effects.

the ssri obviously enhanced the effects of the coca tea to a certain degree, it would be interressting to test the interaction of sceletium and coca, and sceletium and ephedra.

but be carefull there might be some risks involved, as mixing maoi's and coca or ephedra would be a no, no and this said methode obviously works on a similar principle.

ok, that scenario was repeated with sceletium instead of citalopram and nothing happend, which suggests that citalopram can act as a noradrenalin reuptake inhibitor, but sceletium can't.