The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Israel conflict

Hey dude.. is this the post that you are referring to? It's his first post in this thread and the one that I was responding to, if I have misunderstood it perhaps you could enlighten me? Is it some kind of deep cryptic shit that only enlightened people like you two are aware of? Maybe I just don't get it.. or maybe certain people need to take their head out of their ass?? heads-up-2.jpg

I don't understand why Palestinians are doing that, but it sure sounds like they started this latest round of festivities... it reminds me of the Georgian attack on Russian soldiers, weird as!

Sorry to disappoint any Jew haters.

"Seriously peeps, look up the meaning of this symbol"

Great it's robert fucking langdon.. why don't you tell us all the meaning of that symbol?

..if I have misunderstood it perhaps you could enlighten me?

hehe you're a classic baphomet. It's the exact same conclusion you came to. Except that for some reason you don't understand what implying something means, or subtexts, it's like you've fallen in the sar-chasm from which you will never get my jokes.

[some people] parrot opinions of knowledgeable folks that had to do their own reading between the lines of the official lie, to uncover the hidden evil, which [these people] then dogmatically ram down your throat as if it were their own discovery of the truth, and when you allude to these same evils they don't even get it and are then 'smart' enough to enlighten you... saying the exact same fucking thing!

So while you were being all antagonising to SC for having such an obvious lack of knowledge on the issue, you missed the point he made, even though you both sorta knew exactly what is going on, just had diametrically opposite points of view, and hence different ways of expressing it so it seemed you didn't understand each other... even though you both did. So why get all aggro about pointing out what is obvious anyway? to be the first to the punch? -even though you obviously missed it. It's almost like a piss contest over who knows more about these fucked up things going on...

ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

I hope that's not Retardsist. I do love retards, for the fact they are full of heart and love, not the smartest cookies, but maybe we can learn something from them, instead of those fanatically intent on letting us know what they know.. If we can't be calm and respectful talking about this sort of stuff, imagine people trying to live through it, as fun as it is getting self righteous about ones own elite view of the world that other scum cannot ever reach, isn't that the root cause of this religious intolerance, that you seem so intolerant of?

... mmm ponder that, along with the kabbalistic idea that the individual is a microcosm of the godhead so that in some kind of holographic way we all add to the carnage just by feeding the meme of intolerance.

.. why don't you tell us all the meaning of that symbol?

So that people do their own fucking research, I can lead a horse to water but it's unethical to drown them.

Edited by The Dude

LMAO @ Dude's last two posts, especially the deep, mysterious "retarded" symbolism.

But Dude, I looked up the double square thing, but can't find much info about it, except that its called the Star of Lakshmi in Hinduism... so I guess that leaves me in the second category.

Hey Dude.. you seem to me like one of those people who type a lot but don't really say much, I kind of avoid discussing things with you for this reason. IMO Some people in the psychedelic community like to act as if they are really deep and everything they say has profound multi layered meaning but I think they just dribble shit..

How bout you just answer the question already?

You were "maximum lolling" at me a couple of posts ago so would you be so kind as to let me in on the joke?

Can you please point out the multi layered profound meaning of this statement that I missed?

I don't understand why Palestinians are doing that, but it sure sounds like they started this latest round of festivities... it reminds me of the Georgian attack on Russian soldiers, weird as!

Edited by baphomet

MO "peaceful muslims" are confused muslims who haven't read the koran or hadith properly

The only "peaceful muslim" is a dead muslim?

The only "peaceful muslim" is a dead muslim?

??????...are you saying thats what what Baph means by that...?

care to elaborate somewhat..or are you saying.... the only peaceful muslim is a dead muslim...if so I find that highly offensive.

H.

Hey Dude.. you seem to me like one of those people who type a lot but don't really say much, I kind of avoid discussing things with you for this reason. IMO Some people in the psychedelic community like to act as if they are really deep and everything they say has profound multi layered meaning but I think they just dribble shit..

How bout you just answer the question already?

You were "maximum lolling" at me a couple of posts ago so would you be so kind as to let me in on the joke?

Can you please point out the multi layered profound meaning of this statement that I missed?

He already did, but it was a bit profound and aren't deep and multi-layered enough to comprehend it yet.

Edited by Sublime Crime

No he didn't! In fact I'm guessing by now he knows he fucked up and he probably never will.

Here's what happened..

(In post no 8) You said something that proved to everyone that you know fuck all about the situation in Israel which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

(in post no 26) The dude alludes to something

(in post 27) You then pretended to be alluding to something that you never actually were just to agree with the dude and make you seem like you are intelligent and switched on when in fact you have no fucking idea what your on about.

(in post no 100) The dude laughs at me after reading your lies and thinking that I fucked up but not actually checking to see for himself.

(in post no 101) The dude realises that he fucked up and now looks like an idiot.

(in post no 102) The dude tries to cover up for his obvious mistake by making me out to be a retard and has another brainfart, this time about the kabbalah, etc.

(in post no 103) You try to help the dude save face and use it as another opportunity to drop one of your trademark sniping sarcastic remarks which you use in a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel superior to other people and compensate for your obvious inadequacies.

(in post 108) You continue the charade still clinging to the hope that people wont actually go back and see for themselves that your full of shit.. the same strategy you employed in post 27 which lead the dude to make the mistake in the first place.

What a sorry state of affairs you've gotten yourselves into :lol::P

No he didn't! In fact I'm guessing by now he knows he fucked up and he probably never will.

Here's what happened..

(In post no 8) You said something that proved to everyone that you know fuck all about the situation in Israel which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

(in post no 26) The dude alludes to something

(in post 27) You then pretended to be alluding to something that you never actually were just to agree with the dude and make you seem like you are intelligent and switched on when in fact you have no fucking idea what your on about.

(in post no 100) The dude laughs at me after reading your lies and thinking that I fucked up but not actually checking to see for himself.

(in post no 101) The dude realises that he fucked up and now looks like an idiot.

(in post no 102) The dude tries to cover up for his obvious mistake by making me out to be a retard and has another brainfart, this time about the kabbalah, etc.

(in post no 103) You try to help the dude save face and use it as another opportunity to drop one of your trademark sniping sarcastic remarks which you use in a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel superior to other people and compensate for your obvious inadequacies.

(in post 108) You continue the charade still clinging to the hope that people wont actually go back and see for themselves that your full of shit.. the same strategy you employed in post 27 which lead the dude to make the mistake in the first place.

What a sorry state of affairs you've gotten yourselves into :lol::P

I only tend to read the first few lines of any of your posts, because you usually make some kind of grossly wrong assumption within that period, and I don't see any point reading further.

Because I am quite esoteric, I will use an analogy to enlighten you:

It is like a mathematician who continues with a complicated equation when a mistake has been made early on... persisting will only lead you further off track.

Or, like a very slight curve on a seemingly straight path through the desert will eventually lead you in a circle.

If you thought those were terrible analogies, let me blend them together and take you even further, into a truly mystical state:

You are like very stubborn mathematician who is wandering lost in the desert. But wait... what's that on the horizon?

Here I come in a helicopter, with a calculator, to save the day!

The trouble is, I don't have enough fuel to stop and pick you up, so you'll have to try and grab on as I slow down a bit and swoop low:

Being an obviously quite literally minded person, you seem to have trouble interpreting sarcasm, which is quite common and doesn't make you a bad person, but calling me an ignorant liar instead of accepting that you may have misunderstood a comment made by someone you do not know on the internet does make you sound like a bit of a dick in my opinion.

When someone misunderstands something I say, if they politely ask for clarification I like to offer an explanation about what I meant.

Occasionally though, someone will seem to latch on to the misunderstanding and start jumping to conclusions and creating their own paranoid version of what I was 'really' saying and sometimes even what kind of person I am, as you have been doing here.

When this happens, my approach is usually not to explain myself any further because it is simply futile. Instead, I let them have their fantasy, which they seem to prefer anyway... you seem to be getting a lot of mileage out of yours!

I suppose you won't believe this, as your personal fantasy version of me seems pretty much set now, but I truly couldn't care less who goes back and looks at anything I wrote, nor how they interpret it, nor how stupid, ignorant or inadequate they think I am.

I... just... don't... care! :)

You, however, seem quite hung up on it... how much time have you spent so far trawling this thread and working yourself into a frenzy over this trivial matter?

Grab on to the calculator, it's your only chance!

Edited by Sublime Crime

this is getting pathetic!

this is getting pathetic!

Just saying that is kind of pathetic.

I am quite esoteric :wacko:

My impression of you is of someone who likes to participate in threads even though you often know absolutely nothing about the subject matter who plays the background in the hope of sniping someone with a smart ass remark, this thread is a perfect example of that!!

You rarely post anything of any substance, just condescending sarcasm when you see and opportunity.

I think you were bluffing your way through this thread and I call your bluff. Could you please explain what you really meant in this comment? Complete with explanation of the jew hating bit for all us simple exoteric folk?

Thanks.

"I don't understand why Palestinians are doing that, but it sure sounds like they started this latest round of festivities... it reminds me of the Georgian attack on Russian soldiers, weird as!

Sorry to disappoint any Jew haters."

Edited by baphomet

I have encrypted my word to you in post 110, but you must open the eyes of your understanding to see it.

But do not be deceived, those seek in vain who seek the answer to the "Jew Hater" riddle there.

That which now torments and frustrates your egoic desires will not be found there, as it has been sealed up and hidden for a future time.

Like that post's one-one, this can be a win-win situation when you wish it to be. Like its zero, nothing is what you shall know until you have ears to hear.

The path that leads down leads up, and the path that leads up leads down.

The path of pride is trying to reach the Sun in a hot air balloon.

There are no shortcuts to EnlightenmentiumTMtm.

But as it is written, only a Special Few can understand these things... this mystery wisdom is hidden from those who think whey are wise, in order to confound them in their own "wisdom".

To you it has not yet been granted to know this mystery, yet the key with which to open the door to it is as close as your own heart.

Edited by Sublime Crime

My impression of you is of someone who likes to participate in threads even though you often know absolutely nothing about the subject matter who plays the background in the hope of sniping someone with a smart ass remark

Nah thats my MO baph.

??????...are you saying thats what what Baph means by that...?

i was asking.

i find it strange that Baph would care about Israel coming down so hard on a people who he seems to consider mainly terrorists.

Could be one of them thar bipolar Joos.

Bagel boycott at work the other day.

Oh man.. This has gone long enough. I mean as fun as it is to sit back and relax while you chuck a tantrum at your failure to grasp simple inuendo.. let me explain, finally, what - had you taken a few deep breaths and calmed down - you would have seen as self evidently pretty fucking obvious, seeing as you -trawling the internet- discovered this very idea 'yourself'.

Ok... first of all to decipher this deep riddle...

now for the break down...

I don't understand why Palestinians are doing that - it would seem counterproductive and a bad tactic for palestinians to start an unprovoked attack - and hence hard for SC to understand as a logical course of action taken by a populace with self preservation as their goal (like any other).

but it sure sounds like they started this latest round of festivities... - despite the logical failings, all we hear in the media is of the palestinians unprovoked attack, so it sure 'Sounds' like they started it, which then...

it reminds me of the Georgian attack on Russian soldiers, weird as! - why is this weird? because the Georgians are also a tiny country with no military might.. picking a fight with russia ffs! or Saddam Hussein by proxy through Osama bin Ladin supposedly picking a fight with George Bush. How convincingly these operations are pulled off depends on media control mostly. Just in case you still didn't get it, it's not 'weird' that these countries are picking fights it's just untrue. and very normal for the aggressors to be spreading such lies.

Reminds us all of every other military false flag operation ever in existence since the beginning of time- or at least since the beginning of this never ending story.

Sorry to disappoint any Jew haters. Sarcastic drawing conclusion that it was Definitely the palestinians that started it. At the same time a bit of a joke because neither 'side' started it. It's a cross-nationality, cross-any-other-fake-alliegance secret handshake between me and my pillaging raping pirate brothers. All any side did was serve the ball, they knew what game they're playing here. Jew Haters are still stuck on this one collective and convenient scapegoat for the bigger evil conspiracy.

So there you have it baphomet, served to you on a silver fucking dish so that you may comprehend that a sarcastic comment may even be interpreted over the internet, in its self referential obviousness, unless you project some kind of ignorance cloud on everyone but you... which makes for nice moments of irony.

War_Theater_1_by_Chelovek.jpg

Edited by The Dude

I've read none of this thread so not sure if this has been said. But the title caught my eye and reminded me of a recent conversation re censorship.

My friend said he had had numerous facebook comments re Israel deleted recently.

For verification, he suggested to make a comment with the word "israel" in it. Wait half an hour and refresh, and the comment mysteriously dissappears.

Then make a comment about "the middle east", wait, refresh, and sure enough, it disappears.

Now I dont have a facebook account to try this, but would be curious to see if others have experienced similar censorship.

I find it a little disturbing.

Sorry if this is off topic, like i said, i haven't read the thread. But i thought it worthy of comment.

Tried it. Rumour fails. (sorry if someone's already posted this)

[edit] Dude, you're my hero.

Edited by JDanger

Kudos to Torsten for allowing free and open discussion on controversial subjects. I'm sure that by now he has been under considerable pressure from the pc crowd to close or delete the thread and stop anyone from speaking the truth.

Props too to baphomet and e for having the guts to say unpopular things. I'm not saying I agree with them on everything, I don't. But there is a lot of truth coming out that you will never find in the media.

In the states, everything must be pc. People are brainwashed from birth which is why most americans are ultra pc. That's true whether they are on the right or the left. We have our sacred cows which we are not allowed to criticize. If someone is foolish enough to point out the truth, he or she is called names and attacked. In person, they might be beaten up or killed. On the internet, they get vilified, deleted, account closed and so on. In the states, you never read any real criticism of Israel. It's just not allowed. The truth is as bad as what has been said here and worse.

We are controlled by outside interests. Our presidents are picked for us. It matters not if Obama or Mccain had been picked, they were both candidates hand picked by the outside interests I spoke of. Do not hate americans for what our country does. We have little choice in the matter and there are those who oppose it. Many many oppose the Iraq invasion but get short shrift by the media. Care to take a guess who controlls the media?

Kudos to Torsten for allowing free and open discussion on controversial subjects. I'm sure that by now he has been under considerable pressure from the pc crowd to close or delete the thread and stop anyone from speaking the truth.

Props too to baphomet and e for having the guts to say unpopular things. I'm not saying I agree with them on everything, I don't. But there is a lot of truth coming out that you will never find in the media.

In the states, everything must be pc. People are brainwashed from birth which is why most americans are ultra pc. That's true whether they are on the right or the left. We have our sacred cows which we are not allowed to criticize. If someone is foolish enough to point out the truth, he or she is called names and attacked. In person, they might be beaten up or killed. On the internet, they get vilified, deleted, account closed and so on. In the states, you never read any real criticism of Israel. It's just not allowed. The truth is as bad as what has been said here and worse.

We are controlled by outside interests. Our presidents are picked for us. It matters not if Obama or Mccain had been picked, they were both candidates hand picked by the outside interests I spoke of. Do not hate americans for what our country does. We have little choice in the matter and there are those who oppose it. Many many oppose the Iraq invasion but get short shrift by the media. Care to take a guess who controlls the media?

Have to disagree somewhat..maybe 20 yrs ago this was the case but more and more Americans are becoming politically savvy and there is a move to the left now more than ever.

People like Michael Moore have opened up a lot of peoples eyes in the last ten years or so.

H.

Hunab,

I think your missing the point here, left wing, right wing.. SAME BIRD!! American democracy is an illusion that exists only on a minor scale as a distraction/facade and only has the potential to change trivial issues, America is an Oligarchy at heart not a democracy!!!

Michael more is a fat useless bastard who favours one side of politics whilst seemingly being aware of the fact that there is more going on. When asked by Alex Jones why he didn't cover the real issues and ask the real much needed questions he responded by laughing and saying "that would be un american".

There is even a documentary outlining the fact that he is a fat useless bastard isn't there?

Hey dude,

From the first post of yours I ever read I knew you were someone I should avoid entering into any form of discussion with and would avoid reading your posts, the first time I read one I found myself wishing I could somehow get that part of my life back, it seemed like such wasted time, I have never read so much bullshit in all my life! I'm not just saying that to be nasty I'm being dead honest.

In fact here is the thread I'm referring to http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...&hl=crowley

Some people here no doubt think that they can't understand you because you must be really "deep" but I know it's because you have a chronic case of verbal diarrhoea, there is no sense to your ramblings at all!!

I'm even more concerned about those who claim to understand you, either they're just saying that to seem "deep" too or there are other, more serious issues IMO :wacko:

Edited by baphomet

Lol baph...what has fat got to do with it..are you a fatist as well.... :P

H.

Nah I could do with loosing a couple pounds myself.. he makes some ok movies, mildly entertaining but you were talking about him as if he had made a big difference on issues related to those discussed in this thread.. which he hasn't! He's obviously too scared to touch the real issues facing the world today so as far as I'm concerned he is still a fat useless bastard.

Edited by baphomet