The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Mumbai Terrorists were high

A person i know was lucky enough to have indulged in some decent quality tabs in the early ninties (Andy Warhol banana's, anyone?... :wink: ) and he honeslty can't see how anyone on LSD could be capable of these actions.

The only thing this person was able to do while under the influence was smile broadly, giggle happily, admire the spirals and metallic colors dancing before his eyes and radiate euphoria and happiness like he never had before or since.... :)

Something that has always struck me as quite odd is the attitude that most people here seem to have about the way substances affwect their ability to function...throughout my experinces there have been phases which have exemplified decreased function and through these my higher abilities have been strengthened to the point at which there is no decrease in functional ability and infact a somkewhat higher dissociation of personal or immediate disctractions from the end goal.

Shamans use "drugs" to make them stronger, to fly, to aim accurately, to communicate with God and move in line with the will of the uinivers. It kinda sickens me to see so many apparent proponents who have never tried to imagine what they are tapping into. SAB crew are anthropologist bliss surfers, not shamanic warriors...painful in its realisation and descritive of the impotence of such an intereneted group.

anyone know any real magcik? or only what QWERTY stands for?

also Mr C. Manson did a good joob of traingin his little army to efectively SMASH HOLES IN REALITY whilst bringing people into the now...

no questions asked... no evil exists in cartoons. blood tastes sticky.

peace.

also Mr C. Manson did a good joob of traingin his little army to efectively SMASH HOLES IN REALITY whilst bringing people into the now...

no questions asked... no evil exists in cartoons. blood tastes sticky.

peace.

uhuh! :wacko:

im sure some people could accomplish any manner of violent homicidal acts on whatever drug(s) they had become accustomed to using.

one thing i found strange in india was the use of narco interrogation techniques, and also the lengths they went to to blame specific attrocities on drugs....

mumbai is a major import/export centre for commercial drugs, but it seems to bring a lot of money with it and flys under the radar, but as such they expose even the smallest substance related indiscretions of cellebraties e.t.c...

i seem to remember there being a murder investigation where the source of the 'alleged cocaine' was given much much more attention then the actual murder itself.

i think in small doses good lsd would be perfect for hightening senses, and in large doses im sure it would trigger the homicidal/murderous (in)sanity of those so inclined to chase blood and gore.

Edited by _e_

i think in small doses good lsd would be perfect for hightening senses, and in large doses im sure it would trigger the homicidal/murderous (in)sanity of those so inclined to chase blood and gore.

So would strychnine.

How much acid have you dropped in your time?.....not trying to be a smart-arse, but a person i know was a rather angry young man in his youth, and noticed no heightening of his (thanfully abated) aggressive tendancies.

Quite the opposite in fact. This counts for another person he knew, who was one pissed off, mean mother*cker....this person was actually changed deeply by his experiences with LSD.

I think with no external influences (IE: crazed guru demanding blind obedience and calling for blood etc) an LSD experience will tend to be a catharsis and an inherently positive experience, of course there is always the odd "bad apple"... that is the nature of nature...nothing would be good if there was nothing that was bad.

trust me when i say ive swum deep enough in the bath to know you can go in either direction.. jumping out feeling rebirthed and cleansed, or sucked down the dark wormhole with all the gunk that was washing off you in the process.

as potentiators of will, when harnessed, psychedelics can promote a specific direction fo thought and intent.... yes quite often it can do the opposite, and this catharsis is what i personally find most rewarding, but being around people who continually take large amounts of very high quality lsd has proven to me that it has the capacity to narrow ones perception as well.

i wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing is a joke, but i also know that acid can be taken with vile means, and often potentiate the 'dark side' of ones psyche.

being around people who continually take large amounts of very high quality lsd has proven to me that it has the capacity to narrow ones perception as well.

Probably 'cos they have built a massive tolerance to it and are actually straight as a pencil... :lol:

I have noticed that LSA has a rather "seedy" (pardon the pun) effect on my friend who isn't me....inducing many erotic fantasies/feelings that where buried below the surface.... :drool2::blush:

well doest supprise me if they did take certain drugs............ syringes with all kinds of strong stimmulants were being found in IRAK used by Al Queda guys...... hehehe............ aLL faked up drug crazy with an AK47............ unstoppable

wouldnt supprise me if they were on steriods as well in Irak.

what a way to go!

Yeah, amphetamine has been put to use by military establishments for ages, i can't recall just how much was given to allied troops in WWII but i know it was a great shit-load.

And who knows what soldiers/warriors dosed up with in ancient times.

Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in many of these cases, the subjects appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days.

That's just fucking horrible.

I heard about this somewhere esle too.

Dosing some amphetamine doesn't change your vision.

Dosing Lsd, i'd really like to see someone shoot someone at any distance beyond 10 meters close quarters.

Amphetamines yes. LSD no.

Dosing some amphetamine doesn't change your vision.

Dosing Lsd, i'd really like to see someone shoot someone at any distance beyond 10 meters close quarters.

Amphetamines yes. LSD no.

it really does depend on the does.. in low doses ive found really good clean stuff to highten my perceptions and awarenes, ALMOST to the point of coming up on mescalline.

Some of the cacti experiences ive had have filled me with such clarity and strength and endurance that i was quite certain it would be comething i would take in a survival situation (however again it is dependent on strain and preperation and dose)

beyond 10 m close quarters?

i was sitting at a look out in Mt Isa waiting for the weather t change when i met an isreali sniper who spoke of weapons which could shoot a .50 cal. shot 3.5 km into someones head. fair enough he wasnt on acid but, apparently the biggest toughest business men always win. and you can take control of God heritage through quantum missappropriation of archytpal desire.

acordingly small doses of psilocybe mushrooms used to be taken to increase perception and ability to focus on the goal. ie. the monkey, increasing the likely hood of certain outcomes. training wheel on bicycles and cubensis seem rather akin, you can out grow the aushadis.

amphetamines are magickle.

sometimes more than anything else. i think they call it frydom in the ME

beyond 10 m close quarters?

amphetamines are magickle.

They certainly have a way of bringing out the baser instincts/drives in people.

I've noticed a lot of the worst rapes and murders are commited by "speeding" people.

Yeah but we are discussing the use of drugs not the ABUSE.

Sure, psychotic induced, amphetamine fueled individuals are a nightmare. If you think the soldiers are in such a state, no way.

They would be taking the equivalent of the ADHD kid at school.

Yeah but we are discussing the use of drugs not the ABUSE.

Abuse?

This dude i know wanted to fuck non stop after taking his first dose of (particulary good) amphetamine....he also was told he was far more aggressive in his approach to the act, when he was usually very slow and "sensitive".

He also went shooting for the first time in his life, was invited to dose up, and felt some powerful...well...POWER...for want of a better description while discharging firearms that he previously was shit scared of, he was able to hit what he was aiming at over and over with apparently better than average accuracy.....he told me it was the whizz...... :blink:

So where did he start "abusing" it? he only ever tried it twice. He said it was NOT his thing at all....because it made him aggressive. With that i suppose everyone reacts differently to speed to some degree, but damn....it seemed to bring out the wolf in him.

Edited by Re-Grifter

They would be taking the equivalent of the ADHD kid at school.

Also....

You can say "they would" about many things in life, but that's not facts...i'm not saying you don't know the exact dose ranges given (hell, perhaps you do) but this sounds like plain old conjecture to me.

These peoples lawers seem to think it was enough to cause problems:

http://www.acftv.com/news/article.asp?news_id=63

And we all know how honest and forthcoming US the military is don't we... :lol:

This is interesting:

http://www.airmuseum.ca/mag/exag0106.html

The Benzedrine some people mentioned was in the form of tablets in our escape kits and to be used ONLY in the utmost urgency, as running from pursuers to cover lots of ground. Our Medics advised us if we used them and did push ourselves to the limit to escape, we were to realize that we would be completely worn out and to make sure to find some place where we could sleep the clock around.

I've been fortunate enough through work to sit in on many lectures over the years.

And it has been confirmed to me, but doctors in the field of sleep medicine (amphetamines are only prescribed for 2

types of medication, ADHD and narcolepsy. Narcolepsy means falling asleep, its a genetic sleep disorder).

There was an interesting discussion once when amphetamines were brought up, and they confirmed for me that the

French were the first to give soldiers amphetamines in WW2. And soon after the rest of the world followed suit.

They went on to say "amphetamine fueled wars" quote unquote...

I personally was prescribed dexamphetamine in my teens and early 20's. And i can tell you the difference between

use and abuse is usually determined by the high.

Taking oral dexamphetamine, it releases into the bloodstream at a steady rate, no matter if you take 2 or 10 tablets

you will not get any higher... it will simply last longer.

Now for instance if you snorted those dex. It hits you quite quickly, and a much greater high is achieved.

The first oral instance leaves you in an alert state. The second leaves you with an array of other side effects. Now if

i was to go to war, and have to be at my maximum performance level, would i be swallowing, snoriting or injecting?

I'd be swallowing, for a steady increase in performance, without the added side effects from being overwhelmed.

I hope thats easy enough to understand my point of view, doesn't mean its right, but this is where i'm coming from.

Well, this person i knew was most certainly what could be described as "overwhelmed"...so i suppose i see your point about abuse.

It was stupid to be so wired around firearms too.....he grabbed rifles when handed to him by the trigger over and over again, kept his finger on the trigger when not aiming at anything...even though he was told repeatedly not to....everything was moving too quickly to fully absorb what was actually happening.

Edited by Re-Grifter