The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

He wants..

He wants to get you

And hurt you

he wants to have his say

take you by the throat and hold you over the sink and

smash your head into the tap with a thud.

smash your head into the blood and walk away

Go on and get it

Touch her. Rape that one.

go and lift up her dress

sneek a look at that one's beautiful face

I'd like to smack that one's ass.

What a farce

humankind is a thing fucking itself in the ass.

Copyright 2008

" And the ape and the man exist in one body; and when the apge's desires are about to be fulfilled, he disappears and is succeeded by the man, who is disgusted with the ape's appetites." - someone. forget who.

The damnation of mankind lies in what you write about, the salvation lies in what you make of it later, and the fact that you felt it worth writing down to start with.

VM

edit there ya go it was Henri Barbusse from L'Enfer but I never have read it, which makes me wonder where I did read it to start with... weird.

Edited by Vertmorpheus

" And the ape and the man exist in one body; and when the apge's desires are about to be fulfilled, he disappears and is succeeded by the man, who is disgusted with the ape's appetites." - someone. forget who.

The damnation of mankind lies in what you write about, the salvation lies in what you make of it later, and the fact that you felt it worth writing down to start with.

VM

edit there ya go it was Henri Barbusse from L'Enfer but I never have read it, which makes me wonder where I did read it to start with... weird.

Haha it was bugging me, I felt like I'd read that too, and a little searching revealed it was in The Outsider, by Colin Wilson. Funny, because I was just skimming it, but that one comment lodged in my brain.

Anyway, I reckon it's an insult to apes to compare their desires to the levels of debauchery humans have aspired to!

Or is there an orangutan version of 2 girls 1 cup? (Which I still haven't watched and hope I never will!)

• Like 1

The 100s of years of sexual repression experienced in society due to patriarchal religions dominance is a great deal responsible for this perversive nature in man , I believe the complete opposite to what is accepted by these dogmatic religion run by pathetic greedy old men..The social elevation of males and their violent nature combined with a deep repression of anything sexual in nature has devestated society and held back evolution.

Love is the Law , Love Under Will

"The 100s of years of sexual repression experienced in society due to patriarchal religions dominance is a great deal responsible for this perversive nature in man"

Sexual violence is older than any religion, it is an urge inherant in some people and has very little to do with religion IMO.

"The social elevation of males and their violent nature combined with a deep repression of anything sexual in nature has devestated society and held back evolution."

Irresponsible breeding and sexual activity has been a much bigger problem for the world than repression of sexuality! And not all males are violent by nature, there are plenty of peaceloving Ghandi fans here on this board who oppose violence in all it's forms, there are also many violent women out there, your being sexist!!

"Love is the Law , Love Under Will"

Crowley was a liar, fraud, and a pathetic excuse for a human being. Care to explain what that means since your dictating his crap to us??

Edited by baphomet

"The 100s of years of sexual repression experienced in society due to patriarchal religions dominance is a great deal responsible for this perversive nature in man"

Sexual violence is older than any religion, it is an urge inherant in some people and has very little to do with religion IMO.

The repression of sexuality and sexual violence go hand in hand since the dominance of the mainstream religions sexual violence has become a far more prominent factor in society I was simply trying to pointout that the whole man rules woman aspect of christianity and islam has done a great deal to maintain woman in society as 2nd class

"The social elevation of males and their violent nature combined with a deep repression of anything sexual in nature has devestated society and held back evolution."

Irresponsible breeding and sexual activity has been a much bigger problem for the world than repression of sexuality! And not all males are violent by nature, there are plenty of peaceloving Ghandi fans here on this board who oppose violence in all it's forms, there are also many violent women out there, your being sexist!!

Yes I am but only because all history tends to indicate this is the case, I'm just saying there aren't all that many wars started by women etc although they can be violent and males can also be peaceful the predominan tendancy in both humans and mammals is as I have stated , the female of the species is generally more compassionate in nature.

"Love is the Law , Love Under Will"

Crowley was a liar, fraud, and a pathetic excuse for a human being. Care to explain what that means since your dictating his crap to us??

Well it means what ever you want it to although I regard Crowley as a fraud ,and a sexually obseesed crack pot with sweet fuck all knowledge of what true will meant , I still believe the underlying precepts of Thelema are valid, What they mean is for each indivdual to interpret to themselves , I like the concept and the personal meaning I have derived from it ,sorry if you find offence in that

I hereby surrender Power of Attorney to the site Administrators of Shaman-Australis.

Stramonium, 2008.

Starting a second time!