The Corroboree
Korky

Shpongle LIVE

SHPONGLE LIVE IN AUSTRALIA FULL 9 PIECE BAND

featuring SIMON POSFORD - keyboards RAJA RAM - flute CHRIS TAYLOR - bass PETE CALLARD - guitar HARRY ESCOTT - cello NOGERA - percussion MICHELE ADAMSON - vocals ANDY GANGADEEN - drums HARI OM - vocals

MELBOURNE - SATURDAY 7 MARCH

SYDNEY - SUNDAY 8 MARCH

LIMITED TICKETS ON SALE NOW SYDNEY + MELBOURNE $75 + BF (200 ONLY) $95 + BF AFTER NO FREE LIST

FULL DETAILS AND WEEKLY UPDATES CHECK WWW.EARTHCORE.COM.AU (or danceaid)

'

bring a toosh to shake and some of 'aunty kaths homebake cookies' :wink:

i will be the one throwing my under wear to posford. :wub:

Edited by Korky

yeah should be awesome :) but i wanna know why, whenever they come to oz they never do any outdoor bush gigs in lush locations???????? why always stuffy inner city clubs :ana: it's shpongle! if any music suits a sunrise set in some beautiful misty mountain location it's them!

is it cooz most bush doof crews are too broke to afford them? hmm probably, i dunno

Paradox, Shpongle is playing at Tribeadelic this year. Dont know about the 9-piece band though, probly just a DJ set. should be the goods anyway :)

lucky people will attend that nine piece band performance

Nice..gonna save my pennies for that one..hands in the air...

H.

Paradox, Shpongle is playing at Tribeadelic this year. Dont know about the 9-piece band though, probly just a DJ set. should be the goods anyway :)

yeah cool, posford did a dj set at...was it rainbow serpent? a few years ago. but seriously anyone can do a shpongle dj set :rolleyes: ...well, pretty much anyway.

but i think i'm just being negative. it'll be awesome!

Oh shit that's right near my birthday! I'll have to wrangle a friend to come with me. I have an idea who might like to come :D

Gona have to make an offer they can't refuse to try get em to one of our outdoor WA bush doofs.

groovers.

the melbourne event has been moved to the 9th. due to early signs of a large interest from the booty shaken community they (in their greedy wisdom) have decided to move to a larger venue and hence moved the date to accomodate larger profits. yes yes its a win for those that would have missd out otherwise.

they are refunding if this doesnt suit.

see all yorl explorers there...

yes yes those profiteering whores, how dare they earn a crust and pay for.... no, i think i will stop right there :P

Hi all!

Where does one purchase tickets for the melb shpongle gig ?

Im in Adelaide so is there a website i can order a ticket from?

Earthcore is under construction... anywhere else ? :o

I really hope I don't miss out on such a marvelous gig! :wub:

please don't buy tickets to this event its not going ahead! gigs have been cancelled but earthcore are being a little slow in admitting it. don't feed the beast with your hard earned funds. check out the thread on www.oztrance.net for full info.

Edited by genki

London, UK

8/12/2008

Hi Shpongle Fans,

Twisted Records has recently received several emails regarding the Shpongle Live

concerts due to take place in Australia in March 2009, so we’d like to set the record

straight once and for all. Sadly I am the bearer of bad news as unfortunately these two

concerts will no longer be taking place, and this is why:

An events company in Australia requested to book two Shpongle Live shows to take

place in Sydney and Melbourne. A contractual agreement was drawn up by Twisted and

was signed by the promoter, however despite us chasing numerous times and extending

the payment window, the event promoter has fallen short of even making the basic

deposit in order to secure the booking of the band.

It was agreed that no promotion would take place until the act had been secured by a

deposit, so it was a shock to discover that tickets were already on sale and promotion

had started.

We were assured that the payment was made, however it has transpired that the events

agency in Australia were unable to finance this project and sadly Shpongle will no longer

be playing live in March. This is a great shame as the band were very much looking

forward to seeing their Aussie fans and getting Shpongled down under.

If you want to be the first to know about Shpongle events in the future, then please sign

up to our newsletter and keep an eye on the Twisted homepage where confirmed dates

will appear first.

For a chance to hear some of the fantastic new tracks from Shpongle 4, Simon Posford

will be spinning a Shpongle DJ set at the Tribadelic events happening soon, highly

recommended and not to be missed!

Simon Holtom

Shpongle Manager and Live Events Director

[email protected]

cut and pasted from the thread on oztrance. sorry to anyone who has already bought tickets, i sincerely hope you are able to get your money back

That's just piss poor management....what a fucking joke..mind you Ponsford gets about 15 000 per gig...he is a greedy bastid...

H.

earthcore are a fucking joke, its a pretty low act to take money off people for a gig you could never afford to put on.

I'm surprised people are surprised. I didn't think for a second it'd actually happen.

Get your Tribeadelic NYE tickets quick, folks - Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle DJ actually confirmed B)

Edited by alkatrope